Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,972 members, 7,814,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Job And Income Determinants Before Marriage; my Testimony - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Job And Income Determinants Before Marriage; my Testimony (645 Views)

What Are The True Determinants Of Successful Relationship / “no Sex Till After Marriage, My Body Is Temple Of The Holy Spirit — Slay Queen / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job And Income Determinants Before Marriage; my Testimony by Beetee1(m): 9:18am On Oct 21, 2016
My Testimony
I met my beautiful Angel when she was looking for SSCE while I just got an admission into University. without much ado, We both an Engineer.
We got married when I was supervising a job for 60K/month, aside transport allowance with irregular payments after courting for about 10Yrs immediately after her own service without Job. No payment of salary close to about 3 months before our wedding Date due to Non payments of contracts due to my company by the Telecom company we are working for, but as God would have it, I had a contract worth about #4M miraculously by a Super uncle and a cheque of #200k inform of loan but latter turn a gift.
To cut the Long story shot, 18th of This month was our 2Yrs wedding anniversary, i have a good paying Job, Beautiful daughter, an Elegance Mercedes Benz ride and a huge building under construction. All glory to God.
Marriage: is Love because its eternal, Blessing according to the Scripture and one of our purpose on earth.
So, you shouldn't rely on your ability to determine your future but plan, work, date and pray faithfully then the lord will enlarge your coast.
Reason: I was determined to have my personal house, car(s) and company (Bragging) before getting married but later discovered that "I'm on my own" at the age of 28yrs but still on the street hustling...
Ladies and Gentlemen: No amount is too small to start a marriage because most times, blessing await us in it.
To men and woman in marriage, we need to be real, love, prayerful, and faithful to our partner and family as whole.
Ladies and Gentlemen: No amount is too small to start a marriage because most times, blessing await us in it.
All Glory be to thy Lord
So, love is real and there are still many ladies and Gentlemen out there willing to give it out and if you find one please handle it with care because it's fragile!
I stand to be corrected smiley wink
God Bless u!

1 Like

Re: Job And Income Determinants Before Marriage; my Testimony by jopretty(f): 9:57am On Oct 21, 2016
At least you took the steps to get married despite how things were then, most guys will want to finish building, buy a car bfore thinking of marriage and after 2 yrs, they'd wish they waited, plan and construct a bigger and better building. Congrats OP, God bless and keep your home safe and sound.

1 Like

Re: Job And Income Determinants Before Marriage; my Testimony by Beetee1(m): 11:48am On Oct 21, 2016
Amen, same is my wish for u
Re: Job And Income Determinants Before Marriage; my Testimony by akaahs(m): 1:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
Beetee1:
My Testimony
I met my beautiful Angel when she was looking for SSCE and I just got an admission into University. without much ado, We both an Engineer.
We got married when I was supervising a job for 60K/month, aside transport allowance with irregular payments after courting for about 10Yrs immediately after her own service without Job. No payment of salary close to about 3 months before our wedding Date due to Non payments of contracts due to my company by the Telecom company we are working for, but as God would have it, I had a contract worth about #4M miraculously by a Super uncle and a check of #200k inform of loan but latter turn a gift.
To cut the Long story shot, 18th of This month was our 2Yrs wedding anniversary, i have a good paying Job, Beautiful daughter, an Elegance Mercedes Benz ride and a huge building under construction. All glory to God.
Marriage: is Love because its eternal, Blessing according to the Scripture and one of our purpose on earth.
So, you shouldn't rely on your ability to determine your future but plan, work, date and pray faithfully then the lord will enlarge your coast.
Reason: I was determined to have my personal house, car(s) and company (Bragging) before getting married but later discovered that "I'm on my own" at the age of 28yrs but still on the street hustling...
To men and woman in marriage, we need to be real, love, prayerful, and faithful to partner and family as whole.
All Glory be to thy Lord
So, love is real and there are still many ladies and Gentlemen out there willing to give it out and if you find one please handle it with care because it's fragile!
I stand to be corrected smiley wink
God Bless u!

bro thxs for sharing ur testimony, one has to put is trust to God totally nd plan, workhard in a smart way. I tap frm ur blessing
Re: Job And Income Determinants Before Marriage; my Testimony by Beetee1(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
akaahs:

bro thxs for sharing ur testimony, one has to put is trust to God totally nd plan, workhard in a smart way. I tap frm ur blessing

thanK u sir
Re: Job And Income Determinants Before Marriage; my Testimony by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
thank sir for that.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Hear What This Some Days To Be Married Lady Said / Relevant Things Old Woman Will Do In A Relationship / Why Men Should Date Single Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.