Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:54 AM

Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand (61232 Views)

This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / A Nairalander Quits Bachelorhood With Lovely Prewedding Pics / Twin Sisters Marry Identical Twin Brothers In Akwa Ibom (wedding,prewedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by mosho2good: 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
There first born will definitely be name ALCOHOL
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by Kobicove(m): 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
Alcohol runs in their veins grin
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by Melsan: 5:45pm On Oct 21, 2016
chronique:
Cute couple. I don't like the concept though. Maybe it's cos I'm a conservative type when in public. It's a whole lot of work trying to be a near perfect image to the public though. I like to appeal to both sides of the divide, and would prefer a neutral approach to things like this. I do red wine and champagne but having this sort of pre-wedding pic is a no for me. Some people might just interprete it wrongly.
Your bae might love this,you know grin
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by yinkslinks(m): 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
cus you are selfish
Warhawk:
i have been drinking LIFE for years now and i never got a free bottle b4
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by sirtcephace: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
dat 1 na 4 show na
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by akinceleb: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
Drinking is a choice, let him kill himself
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by endove(f): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
Nkea bu family ndi anuruma
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by sirtcephace: 5:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
grin[quote author=jeffizy post=50396031][color=#004400][font=Georgia][size=10pt] For real.
A couple that drinks together, stays together.

yes man of GOD
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by gbomojomo(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
CONGRATS OJ!
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by Warhawk(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
yinkslinks:
cus you are selfish
,,how
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by fabianUMS: 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
The couple's amazingly beautiful wedding website www.ojlovesandra.com was designed and developed by Ultra Media Solutions www.ultramediasolution.com
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by Missmossy(f): 6:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
What are they trying to tell us?? This is funny though grin grin i wonder how these ones would advise their kids. Smh for them.
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
na yeye ignoramus bigoted myopic minded comment..needless to worry just do ur thing...livefreeordiehard!
MackBrooklyn:
Which one con be Alcohol loving couple again
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
another sister mary outside and delilah at home spotted....deceit doesnt sell anymore...africans especially the women should learn to be real...we overtook the founders of religion..in the amount of churches and mosques in the world..yet morally we are the most bankrupt in the whole world..whynothing defines a human..only your mindset does..be real...livefreeordiehard.
Missmossy:
What are they trying to tell us?? This is funny though grin grin i wonder how these ones would advise their kids. Smh for them.
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by Missmossy(f): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
another sister mary outside and delilah at home spotted....deceit doesnt sell anymore...africans especially the women should learn to be real...we overtook the founders of religion..in the amount of churches and mosques in the world..yet morally we are the most bankrupt in the whole world..whynothing defines a human..only your mindset does..be real...livefreeordiehard.
What is this one saying undecided Whats your point??

Freedom of speech is free.
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by edudguy(m): 7:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
A couple that drinks together.....
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:18pm On Oct 21, 2016
i wasnt talking to u..i wanted the wise ones in the house to read wat u said and analyse my response...dont worry keep mute and watch..i dont argue alot especially with people who never and can never own up to the truth...their whole existence circles around deceit and falsehood..prefers to kiss you with a lie than slap you with the truth..am not fan..sister mary..read in btw the lines you will find the answers to that which you seek..have a rethink about your life if your initial comment was actually a reflection of your mindset about life..av a nice weekend.
Missmossy:

What is this one saying undecided Whats your point??

Freedom of speech is free.
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by 36pripa(m): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
beautiful232:
alcohol loving couple??

una no go kill person for this nairaland cheesy

my own day...na s*x loving couple una go see
Na condom company go sponsor your weeding.
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by electrokcoi(m): 7:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
I de pitty their children
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by eROCK247(m): 7:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
Cute razz couple... smiley
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by tete7000(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2016
What has happened to a family that pray together stay together? Building a family on a sandy foundation of alcohol. Uhmm! I reserve my comment or is it 'I comment my reserve'?. May alcohol they love bless them.
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by Missmossy(f): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
Livefreeordieha:
i wasnt talking to u..i wanted the wise ones in the house to read wat u said and analyse my response...dont worry keep mute and watch..i dont argue alot especially with people who never and can never own up to the truth...their whole existence circles around deceit and falsehood..prefers to kiss you with a lie than slap you with the truth..am not fan..sister mary..read in btw the lines you will find the answers to that which you seek..have a rethink about your life if your initial comment was actually a reflection of your mindset about life..av a nice weekend.
You are making no sense,you shouldn't have quoted me in the first place if you know you aint talking to me. Just stay on your own and let me talk as i wish. Using my mouth to talk and not yours. I won't want to banter words with you. Been in high spirits and i'd rather it stays like that Mr.wise man.
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by Richy4(m): 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
The facial expression of those two girls were just priceless.....My interpretation of those expression was..what type of sinners are these cheesy
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by Ninilowo(m): 7:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
End time couple
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by chronique(m): 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
Melsan:
Your bae might love this,you know grin

Love what? The pre-wedding pic? She better not o. For me,image is everything.
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by Melsan: 8:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
chronique:

Love what? The pre-wedding pic? She better not o. For me,image is everything.
Love the concept,your attention is needed at the backyard grin
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by PaulIdu: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2016
Warhawk:
i have been drinking LIFE for years now and i never got a free bottle b4

Send me your Address
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by Hades2016(m): 8:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Na dis kinda of woman me da find ooooo grin grin
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by beautiful232(f): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
36pripa:
Na condom company go sponsor your weeding.

noo

na body to body company
Re: Alcohol-loving Nigerian Couple Gets Prewedding Pics Sponsored By Alcohol Brand by AreaFada2: 9:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
beautiful232:
alcohol loving couple??

una no go kill person for this nairaland cheesy

my own day...na s*x loving couple una go see

Na Durex go sponsor your own. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Flogs Bride In Pre-Wedding Pictures As They Rock School Uniform / Help! My Girlfriend Wears Chain Around Her Waist. / Nigerian Lady Is Preserving Her Virginity For Her Husband (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.