Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,900 members, 7,824,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos (52724 Views)

DSS Tries To Arrest Pastor Isa Elbuba Over His Video On Buhari, Fulani Herdsmen / Market Woman Tries To Pour Garri On VP Osinbajo's Hand At Ikenne Market / Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by Wiseworthwords: 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
kissing his wife in public was not a good idea. Don't they think in their presence there were many unmarried people that could not hold themseves when they see that. Such actions should be stopped. Why can't they be patient and do it behind their closed door. May be they wanna show us that they are capable of kissing. Aha

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by nnokwa042(m): 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
jux negodu ebe iberibe na eto afo
so ibu nwafor welu na aza mujahedeen kam ga gwa nnegi grin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by Mujaheeeden: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
nnokwa042:
so ibu nwafor welu na aza mujahedeen kam ga gwa nnegi grin
abu m nna nwa
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by Alusiawkuzu: 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Negodu nu governor.Anyi kaa fulu anything.
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by IVORY2009(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lovelynature:
Na una wife?
She is a public property @ the moment, so we are very consign!
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by nnokwa042(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
abu m nna nwa
abu kwam nna madu oo mana udo di, nodu ofuma kam banye ugbo oloko oyi atugbuem
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by bluejean(f): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Does Hausa kiss their wives

Got no idea plus their idea of romance doesn't meet me

We can't say for d learned among them tho
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by Charly68: 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
Correct couple ; you married in the open & so you are free to kiss yourselves anywhere u like .Thank God for the emotional synergy .God bless u my Governor

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by yinkslinks(m): 2:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
The woman is so romantic doing it, while the man positioned like an imbeeeeecileeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by winj3: 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
Does Hausa kiss their wives
No because these 6th century mohammedans marry more than one wife so don't have time to or know which one to kiss.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by Lovelynature(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
midehi2:

choi...oya keep dreaming it grin
Almost everything real was once a dream.

If mind can conceive it, and heart can believe it, then it's very reachable.

I can say you are a really beautiful lady. Would you mind if one runs through mountain and swim through oceans just to be with you. Does it really worth it? That I can't tell, but I'm sure that if I stick my lips on yours - either upper or lower - not even heavy bouncers like Brok Lesnar or Silvester Stallion can pull me out until I'm sure you sing my name and get really satisfied wink
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by Mujaheeeden: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
bluejean:

Got no idea plus their idea of romance doesn't meet me

We can't say for d learned among them tho
kindly date one and find out plz. It will help me in my thesis.

Lemme follow u to kip tab on you
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by midehi2(f): 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Lovelynature:
Almost everything real was once a dream.

If mind can conceive it, and heart can believe it, then it's very reachable.

I can say you are a really beautiful lady. Would you mind if one runs through mountain and swim through oceans just to be with you. Does it really worth it? That I can't tell, but I'm sure that if I stick my lips on yours - either upper or lower - not even heavy bouncers like Brok Lesnar or Silvester Stallion can pull me out until I'm sure you sing my name and get really satisfied wink
choi....oya clap for yoursef, you try grin
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by chidozieikeji2: 4:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
Umehs dick don dey do press up
Re: Obiano Tries To Kiss His Wife In Public - Photos by Ikennafabian651(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2016
dainformant:
no be him wife again ?
even though she is his wife, it must not be in public ok?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aftermath Of Elections: I Hope Patience Would Not Divorce Me - Jonathan / Man Offers To Cut Buhari's Hair For 1year To Save 86m Off The Nation's Budget / Ekiti 2018 Election: Olusola Eleka Raises Alarm Over Manipulation Of Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.