Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc (26761 Views)

PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court / Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock / Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by Lexusgs430: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Those hospital officals needs to be JUDGED........ Attempting to pervert the cause of JUSTICE......
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by Lexusgs430: 3:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yomi6:
"You were in the icu and discharged yourself"
Ffs this people thinks they are dealing with imbeciles like themselves.
She needs this!

Her ICU is - - - - Intensive Corrupt Unit
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by MrPRevailer(m): 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2016
WAKE UP
Buhari wants Legislative POWER to himself.
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by Ade3000yrs(m): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
hmmm
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Iya Ofili-gbangba
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by doctokwus: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
I just pity that doctor and the staff because the criminal judge wud deny telling them to falsify her medical records wen push comes to shove.
If EFCC wants to be very mean to the doctor,they cud easily report him/her to the medical council and sanctions quickly and easily metted out to him/her because falsification of records is one of the gravest sins a medical practitioner can commit.
If the EFCC even wants to be more mean,the doctor cud also be charged for forgery in a court outside that of the medical council.Just hope it doesn't come to that because in the bid to retain some of these 'big men/women' clientele,many of these private hospitals compromise a lot,just to satisfy the likes of Ajumogobia.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
Flavour X MasterCraft - Finally

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by Progressive01(m): 3:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
modath:

Yisssooss!!! shocked shocked, see divine healing oooo...ICU on Tuesday and walking around on Thursday. .. The Lord is good... cheesy cheesy cheesy
All the time aunty Mo, all the time. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by feedthenation(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
Firstly, the hospital management should be charged with aiding and abetting of a suspect.
Secondly, the hospital should be fined heavily.

These just shows that we the ordinary people are the architects of our bad governance in this country.
Little wonder corrupt cases cannot be effectively prosecuted when individuals like the hospital management are helping suspect like Justice Ofili.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:29pm On Oct 21, 2016
rusher14:
TB Joshua has done it again.

grin

You mean he had predicted this occurrence?

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by morscino: 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2016
sapientia:
The way DSS and EFCC are handling these cases will show you it would not be easy to get a conviction.

Even the ones they had evidences... they never secure conviction...

No matter how corrupt any of these Judges are... The security agencies must prove their cases beyond all reasonable doubts to secure conviction against them.

Its a pity but it will all play out in court and not on pages of our national dailies or nairaland

Sappy
How will they secure a conviction when d ppl to convict d offenders are drenched in corruption...guess dats why d govt has decided to cleanse d cleanser..

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by perfectcrown(f): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
@mrpresident, is it Jesus dat will come and do it himself? Im a christian, a born again. Im not putting God aside bt wat dis ppl hv looted are we not all sufferi g for it? Abeg stop talking rubbish here jare. Mk dem probe dem all, dey deserve it, either for good or for bad, efcc dey try biko, ah

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by rusher14: 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

You mean he had predicted this occurrence?

No but I believe he healed her of her infirmity.
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by DeRay98(m): 3:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
emperorchedda:
I don't understand, you mean the public shouldn't be aware of the happenings surrounding them?? Who will help the public know what is happening if not the media??

Reason well

No, they can't reason any more. Hate has blocked their sense of reasoning especially as their mentors and heroes are being expos daily.
If EFCC was not publicizing their activities these same will accuse the govt of secretly eliminating its opposition, their activities are regularly in the media wailers have another reason to wail.
Yeye dey smell..

2 Likes

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by rusher14: 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
OkoYibo:
Corruption itself is a disease.

Gbam!!
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by nonjebose(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
Hello judge, wonder what you are trying to hide
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by rupeelicious(f): 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Sometimes I wonder if prosecutions couldnt hv been done without efcc.
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by aresssa: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
The judicial arm of government is there to administrate and adjudicate justice, but the same judiciary is grossly lawless, corrupt and crooked even many times more crooked than the people they adjudicate...

How did we get here? Political corruption with public officials looting massive amount of cash and using the same massive amount of cash to by justice and freedom from the judiciary.

The judiciary is our last hope and until the judiciary is totally cleaned and sanitize, corruption reigns supreme..

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by moshould(m): 3:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
after much much, they will free her and she will go back to her luxury life, and bag or rice, garri and beans will remain d same...VAGABONDS IN POWER... always giving us something to talk about....argue about
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by skywalker001(m): 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
MrPresident1:
Destroy everything, smash everything in the name of 'fighting corruption'

Whether you are Jesus Christ you will tell me angry

The whole world is corrupt, the whole world. And only the coming of Jesus Christ can end corruption.
Who is jesus and wen is he comin ? cos i learnt pple has bin sayin he's comin soon even b4 my great grandfather was born... Is he crawling from where is comin from ?
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by Nobody: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2016
Even a judge could be this criminal-minded?....naija i hail o!

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by MrPresident1: 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
skywalker001:
Who is jesus and wen is he comin ? cos i learnt pple has bin sayin he's comin soon even b4 my great grandfather was born... Is he crawling from where is comin from ?

His is waiting for you, he wants you to give your life to him before he comes
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by mrsfavour(f): 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
rusher14:
TB Joshua has done it again.
grin
sad What brought T B Joshua?
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by skywalker001(m): 4:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
MrPresident1:

His is waiting for you, he wants you to give your life to him before he comes
taaaa... i wil never giv my life to son of satan and be in his bondage for d rest of my life
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by ouzo1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
cool cool cool cool

U this makurdi boy..I no the see idoma fiancee for ur comments again,wetin happen she dump u?
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by ouzo1(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
Where sinaj?? Make she come ask all those her jamb questions
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by ayedunbunmi(m): 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
She fall ma hand big tym....anyway u er wlcum. Ova 2 u efcc

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
ouzo1:

U this makurdi boy..I no the see idoma fiancee for ur comments again,wetin happen she dump u?

Lol grin grin u dey pray make she dump me? cry cry
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by MrPresident1: 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
skywalker001:
taaaa... i wil never giv my life to son of satan and be in his bondage for d rest of my life

Good for you my friend wink
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by ouzo1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Lol grin grin u dey pray make she dump me? cry cry

No o,for what na...I no fit pray that kind prayer before u cm arrange all those ur high level and wurukum boys make them beat me
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by emmafems01: 4:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
[quote author=MrPresident1 post=50392525]Destroy everything, smash everything in the name of 'fighting corruption'

Whether you are Jesus Christ you will tell me angry

The whole world is corrupt, the whole world. And only the coming of Jesus Christ can end corruption.[u are mad]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayemi Declares Interest In Ekiti Guber Race / Anambra 2021: Obi Kenneth Ifeatu Dumps Accord, Decamps To APC / Fayose Better Than Other Nigerian Politician - Photos Speak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.