Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc (26753 Views)

PHOTOS: Justice Rita Ofili-ajumogobia In Court / Judge Orders Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia Into The Dock / Justice Ofili-Ajumogobia To Remain In EFCC Custody For More 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by SamuelAnyawu(m): 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
ouzo1:

No o,for what na...I no fit pray that kind prayer before u cm arrange all those ur high level and wurukum boys make them beat me

Ah no base for mkd again na. I dey breeze in and out once in a year... How district 4 I hear one eclipse don show there grin
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by tot(f): 4:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
modath:

Yisssooss!!! shocked shocked, see divine healing oooo...ICU on Tuesday and walking around on Thursday. .. The Lord is good... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I'm sure you can make your point without calling God's name in vain.
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by ouzo1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Ah no base for mkd again na. I dey breeze in and out once in a year... How district 4 I hear one eclipse don show there grin

I first u leave that state o...I d far north,Ortom pursue me the moment him win elections
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by ndcide(m): 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thumb rule, if it's not clearly stated in the media, then the Efcc of dss or police is lying.

Tomorrow let no body say everything is not for the media.
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
Thieves! Y r de running away? Mere invitation nd most these thieves are already sick and dead..
They shud tank dia stars dat ds s nt military era of Buhari!

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by ganye1: 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2016
sapientia:
The way DSS and EFCC are handling these cases will show you it would not be easy to get a conviction.

Even the ones they had evidences... they never secure conviction...

No matter how corrupt any of these Judges are... The security agencies must prove their cases beyond all reasonable doubts to secure conviction against them.

Its a pity but it will all play out in court and not on pages of our national dailies or nairaland

Sappy
How can they secure conviction when those EFCC arrested are taken to corrup judges like this judge?

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by duni04(m): 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
I remember when there was rejoicing in the Senate after the National Assembly succeeded in getting rid of Ibrahim Larmode on thrumped up charges. They had no idea Buhari had another mad Ibrahim in the works for the EFCC. Magu is going to terrorise those people till they vomit everything they stole. They will regret getting rid of Larmode in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by sapientia(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2016
ganye1:

How can they secure conviction when those EFCC are taken to corrup judges like this judge?

Wanted to ignore u but.....

When you can prove your case with evidences.... No sane judge can upturn it... NJC will even summon you.
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by Organs(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
MrPresident1:
Destroy everything, smash everything in the name of 'fighting corruption'

Whether you are Jesus Christ you will tell me angry

The whole world is corrupt, the whole world. And only the coming of Jesus Christ can end corruption.

Bros, you carry mumu enter this world abi you learn the mumu for this world the thing dey confuse me shaa.
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by danigbo(m): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Na so

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by oyolajuwon(m): 6:01pm On Oct 21, 2016
haha!!! our so called judges hmm, where r we going with all of ds in ds country? corruption not in my country.
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by chysam: 6:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
fitzmayowa:

All the time...cheesy grin cheesy

And all the time?
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by ganye1: 6:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
sapientia:

Wanted to ignore u but.....

When you can prove your case with evidences.... No sane judge can upturn it... NJC will even summon you.
NJC too has grudgingly accepted that some of the judges are corrupt, so how can they summon me for saying there are corrupt judged?

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by rasco2000me: 9:19pm On Oct 21, 2016
Yomi6:
"You were in the icu and discharged yourself"
Ffs this people thinks they are dealing with imbeciles like themselves.
She needs this!
they leid a lot when formal chaiman of pdp was invited,haliru he came to court wit wheelchair,but when they cal for pdp stakholder meetin he was thir standin adressing the people,but if u cal him now d man will be on keke
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by Igboid: 11:15pm On Oct 21, 2016
We have heard the EFCC side of the story. It will also be good to hear hers.
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by VajanahDischaj(f): 11:52pm On Oct 21, 2016
bad Girl. Fake judges bending this country like crayfiah

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by golden2510: 1:22am On Oct 22, 2016
grin grin grin grin This judge action got me laffin but I promise not to laff today!

#My rib oo

1 Like

Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by Akinaukwa: 3:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
Is that not funny, after playing a hide and seek game. What example has she laid for her children?
Re: Justice Ofili-ajumogobia Finally Surrenders To efcc by bellras(m): 4:30pm On Nov 08, 2016
MrPresident1:
Destroy everything, smash everything in the name of 'fighting corruption'

Whether you are Jesus Christ you will tell me angry

The whole world is corrupt, the whole world. And only the coming of Jesus Christ can end corruption.

I pity your sense of reasoning.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye To Ike Ekweremadu: "Dem Dey Plan You Too But We Get God" (Photos) / Transcript Of Femi Adesina's Call With Buhari / 2023: Tinubu Appoints Muhammad Mahmud As National Media Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.