Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? (10508 Views)

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by 5minsmadness: 5:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
sisisioge:

Thanks dude...you aren't half as bad as you let on.

Modified:

It looks different from yours though... undecided

Delete the last quote
i.e delete these words in red ([/quote])

Me? bad

angry angry angry

Only if you want me to be grin
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by sisisioge: 5:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
5minsmadness:

Delete the last quote

i.e delete these words in red ([color=#990000][/color])

Me? bad

angry angry angry

Only if you want me to be grin

Oga, nothing came in red. Thanks, class done tire me. I will revert to my former ways. No be say I dey dissect anyone's quote before grin Enjoy...
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by dominique(f): 8:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
What a dumb story

1 Like

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by ademasta(m): 5:30pm On Dec 24, 2016
ademasta:
Real queen!

Not

Trapqueen undecided
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 27, 2016
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dumb?? ..eya...

Goodest Nigeria studeeeeent! Good!

Me sef quickly learn my own
zimunachimdi:
Love the story but men sha.

Men are........ Learning multiple quote grin
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by sisisioge: 12:12am On Dec 27, 2016
zaragal:

Me sef quickly learn my own

Men are........ Learning multiple quote grin

grin grin grin grin grin sharp girl! Try see if u could break a single quote into several sub-quotes. Wasn't able to do a clean job of that one. Eg

5minsmadness:

Just highlight what you want to quote and press the quote button(the yellow button up there).

:
Like this
And this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happy Father's Day! / What's Your Name On Your Husband's Phone And What Did You Use To Save His Number / Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.