Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? (10529 Views)

After 14 Days Of Marriage, Nigerian Man Shares His Experience / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by 5minsmadness: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
cococandy:

Classic blackmail.

A man doesn't have to agree with misogyny to be manly. It's the chauvinist way of guilting good men into supporting evil because they don't want to be seen as sissy by rotten eggs among the men folk.

I'm sure thorpido is a man in every sense of the word. Yet your post struck him as the BS that it really is.

Lol, now whose the blackmailer? Leave thorpido out of this, he posted and i replied and there was no animosity therein. You girls on the other hand, well... grin

You are the misandrist here, the way you up and attack left right and centre! Nothing a man does is good enough, you see every male action as an attempt to supress women, how do you manage in real life? I write a tale about a woman being the victim you cry foul, i write a tale about the man being the beast you cry foul, do you even know what you want? Or do you just impulsively disagree with anything i type cos i beleive men should be the head of the home and women should be pampered? So anyone anti-feminist must be a misogynist?
You're the joke! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by missjo(f): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
5minsmadness:

Its crayzie i tell ya grin
Yea I noticed, only very sensitive people will take the constant gender wars here seriously.
It all makes for a good read on some days though I admit embarassed
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by 5minsmadness: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by 5minsmadness: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Message seen on the other thread and acknowledged ma'm, but as you can see i'm not exchanging words per se, just responding to mentions. We're all good wink

Modified.
Ok ma smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by missjo(f): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Maybe it is a paraphilia of some sort. One that involves getting off on married women's comments and attention – like a quasi-anililagnia.
Lol,come on now, no piggybacking. Let the ones in the ring iron out their issues without interference yea

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by cococandy(f): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Okay you win.

I don tire.

Your thread is misogyny BS at its finest and has nothing to do with whatever interpretation you're giving the reactions to it.

5minsmadness:

Lol, now whose the blackmailer? Leave thorpido out of this, he posted and i replied and there was no animosity therein. You girls on the other hand, well... grin

You are the misandrist here, the way you up and attack left right and centre! Nothing a man does is good enough, you see every male action as an attempt to supress women, how do you manage in real life? I write a tale about a woman being the victim you cry foul, i write a tale about the man being the beast you cry foul, do you even know what you want? Or do you just impulsively disagree with anything i type cos i beleive men should be the head of the home and women should be pampered? So anyone anti-feminist must be a misogynist?
You're the joke! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by 5minsmadness: 6:09pm On Oct 22, 2016
cococandy:
Okay you win.

I don tire.

I won?
Cool grin
Didnt know it was a contest though.

[size=4pt]Last one ma[/size] grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Mimzyy(f): 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ijogbon grin
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
missjo:

Lol,come on now, no piggybacking. Let the ones in the ring iron out their issues without interference yea

?
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Ishilove: 6:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
cococandy:
How does one measure who's enjoying life or not from nairaland threads? Those who agree with bullpoo are enjoying life while those who don't aren't?

Retardd.
I concur

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Ishilove: 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
cococandy:
Okay you win.

I don tire.

Your thread is misogyny BS at its finest and has nothing to do with whatever interpretation you're giving the reactions to it.

I also concur

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Ranchhoddas: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
KevinDein:
Family section women are still the bitter lot I've always known grin

Some people really aren't enjoying life cheesy
I agree. The story is a bit extreme but the reactions are way more extreme.
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Titilayooni(f): 7:39pm On Oct 22, 2016
pocohantas:
The summary of the story is, in the event of infertility issues, if the problem is from the woman...prepare to go back to your father's house.

If it's from the man, and he knows that you know...you're safe. He'll treat you like a QUEEN.

There are exceptions though...
it just shows that Men are wicked...if it was the woman that had issues,the story won't end like that. Abegi

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by byvan03: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
cococandy:

Classic blackmail.

A man doesn't have to agree with misogyny to be manly. It's the chauvinist way of guilting good men into supporting evil because they don't want to be seen as sissy by rotten eggs among the men folk.

I'm sure thorpido is a man in every sense of the word. Yet your post struck him as the BS that it really is.

Nne maa onye a ezigbo aka nti for me biko. O na enyem nsogbu .
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by byvan03: 8:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
cococandy:
How does one measure who's enjoying life or not from nairaland threads? Those who agree with bullpoo are enjoying life while those who don't aren't?

Retardd.

There is something i find really hilarious about that dead and buried assertion . You accept obvious stu*pidity =enjoying life, reject it =miserable life . You go fear brain nah.

5 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by thorpido(m): 8:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
Titilayooni:
it just shows that Men are wicked...if it was the woman that had issues,the story won't end like that. Abegi
Why have you arrived at the bolded?
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by cococandy(f): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
byvan03:

Nne maa onye a ezigbo aka nti for me biko. O na enyem nsogbu .
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by cococandy(f): 8:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
byvan03:

There is something i find really hilarious about that dead and buried assertion . You accept obvious stu*pidity =enjoying life, reject it =miserable life . You go fear brain nah.
nairaland way

2 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Ngokafor(f): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
byvan03:

...Their minds are really twisted,where right is wrong and wrong is right,black is white and white is black.

...unserious and confused lots who shouldnt be taken seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mimzyy:
Ijogbon grin

por favor escribe en ingles. undecided
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by lilmax(m): 8:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
grin
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by byvan03: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ngokafor:

...Their minds are really twisted,where right is wrong and wrong is right,black is white and white is black.

...unserious and confused lots who shouldnt be taken seriously.

How such thoughts make sense to them is what i find beyond puzzling .

1 Like

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Ishilove: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Seal7:

por favor escribe en ingles. undecided
Anglais, sil vous plait undecided
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ishilove:

Anglais, sil vous plait undecided
Señora Ishilove? que no hablan Inglés. undecided
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Mimzyy(f): 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
Seal7:

por favor escribe en ingles
undecided

You don't have to understand tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Ishilove: 9:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Seal7:

Señora Ishilove? que no hablan Inglés. undecided
Senor Seal7, me no understand espanol undecided
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ishilove:

Senor Seal7, me no understand espanol undecided
bueno. smiley
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ 5minsmadness na only you waka come? cheesy

I've seen this story circulating a number of times in social media and I thought it was dumb then . . . And now.

If that is what will make a man treat me like a queen, then I'll pass. cool

8 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by luciouscookie: 2:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
cococandy:
Anyone that doesn't sing alleluia to foolishness is bitter. Na today? undecided

Let's wait for the not-bitter ones to come agree with your irritating post.
Honestly the story is a beautiful nonsense. That's a clear example of how hypocritical men can be.

5 Likes

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by quivah(f): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
this thread is hilarious cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by ElsonMorali: 7:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Sounds like a bad movie out of Nollywood.

How exactly did the woman get pregnant?

1 Like

Re: Why Won't He Treat Her As A Queen All The Days Of His Life? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
Women are the stronger sex. That's what I got from the story. She natured and protected him because she loves him. Men are simpletons, men are like babies, men think with their peckers; it confirmed all those clichés.

Now what I don't understand is why women of our time hate the fact that we're the stronger sex. Women were always emotionally stronger and men physically stronger. I found this story, especially the woman's actions, rather endearing.

#But I'm not married so what do I know grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Please Help! Did I Make A Wise Decision Or Was I Being Selfish? / Please What Kind Of Body Cream And Soap Can I Use For A Year Old Baby. / Happy Father's Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.