Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) (62473 Views)

Why Has Nnamdi Kanu Not Been Rearrested Despite Violating Bail Conditions? / Konduga Al-Zawahiri Rearrested In Ndume’s House / Abubakar Sidiq Usman Released By EFCC (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ogene007: 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2016
zomby:
Looters are the only enemies that will never allow Nigerians or Nigeria as a country to prosper. They should all be treated like animals...nothing else makes sense.
I strongly believe that war against corruption will not be taken seriously, politicians mindsets will continue to be compromised, and corruption will not be completely eradicated UNLESS looters in Nigeria are hanged to death.

May God punish any lowlife among us that tries to defend any of these shameless looter...And May God bless our country, Nigeria.
According to Buhari and APC, you are only a looter the day you speak against the government or refuse to do their bidding. This is obviously the reason they have not been able to secure any convictions despite all the media trials going on. The strategy they employ is to arrest, demonize and subject their political opponents to media trial before even starting investigation. No wonder all their corruption cases are stalled. They are uncomfortable when nigerians carryout peaceful protests. They just want everyone to remain docile while they destroy the country. Buhari and his APC underachievers know that time is running out on them and so would do everything possible to destroy the opposition against 2019. What they don't know is that God is ultimately in control and the wicked will never have peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by africanusvu(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
This Buhari gvt av brought too brothers [S\E & SS] separated by politics togeda again 4eva.and soon our dear yoruba half brothers we realise hw we lov and mix them.and com bak 2 us again.and frm dat day on THERE WIL BE ONE I MEAN ONE INDIVICIBLE SOUTHERN NIGERIA.WHERE there wil be no biafra.no oduduwa.no n\delta .bt one family.GOD MAY DAT DAY COM 2DAY

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by katapson(m): 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2016
abi
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Tczar(m): 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
Evry thing about this govt is just phased with backwardness,I just continue to ask this question,what is that we have done to deserve all these sufferness,sigh.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Bom4Real: 4:46pm On Oct 21, 2016
Indai Amin plus Saddam Hussein = Buhari
Ghadaffi is an angel compared to Buhari because he left his people far better

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ogene007: 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2016
wink2015:
[size=14pt]Femi Fani Kayode,

You brought all this pain to yourself. Your wife was embarrassed in Ekiti state. It pays to live an honest life.

Good name is better than the riches of this world.

Your friend, Ayodele Fayose, the present governor of Ekiti state is on the hot list of persons to be punished by the Buhari administration for involvement in corruption and waging an unnecessary war against the Buhari government.

Ayodele Fayose can not even step his foot outside the shores of this country. Thanks to the almight Federal government of Nigeria.

Who wan try Buhari![/size]
[b][/b]
You can rejoice over your nigerian Idi Amin, but do remember how Idi Amin ended. There is always a day of reckoning. Abacha's case is an example for people like you to remember or ask about.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ganye1: 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2016
This news is music to me. I am happy that nobody is contesting that he is corrupt and the only thing they tell us is that there are other corrupt people who are not arrested. FFK has issues of corruption with previous governments but he used the strategy of relentlessly attacking the governments to evade justice but this government has no issues he can use to blackmail it hence his resort to whipping up sentiments. The government has done its part in arresting him and when he is prosecuted, and if he is lucky he can get one of the corrupt judges to free him.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by biggy26: 4:49pm On Oct 21, 2016
olusogo:

Explosion? Because a criminal is arrested!!! No explosion when over 200 girls were abducted by Boko Haram but you called it scam. No explosion when they were sharing money in hard currency and no explosion when they were confessing. Okay, let us see that explosion that will consume the the yam eaters and their supporters. The common people are waiting for your explosion.

Let me tell u, with all these media trials and no action, patient nigerians are becoming fed up. We are no longer interested in what he is doing as long as obvious citings of corrupt cases are ignored by him.

Everything under d sun has an expiry date and his reign will soon be a part of it. Wake up bro. even his wife knows he is a joker and she no send am. D impunity they criticized in d last admin is worse today under a saintly govt. He should feed Nigeria and stop distracting us with all this charade.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by plaetton: 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
EnEnPeecee:
The impunity of Buhari towards the opposition will lead to his doom soon.

I mean very soon.

Men make the same mistakes that other men before them had made.

They forget that power is transient.

Look at Babangida today, more concerned about seeing tomorrow than the grandeur and illusions of transient power.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by joenor(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2016
Na wa oo

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by buckyfof(m): 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
DrRasheed:
STOP SHOUTING.. HIS CASE IS NOT OVER HE WAS JUST GRANTED BAIL ON SELF RECOGNITION... WAILERS

help me to tell them o

somebody was granted bail, does that mean he's been freed?

even someone with zero knowledge of law know that, make una chill out abeg

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by wristbangle: 4:55pm On Oct 21, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
it has been a wile bro...

Yes oo boss mi. Wetin do ur smellymouth account?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by OLAITANSOLOMON: 4:56pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mexyz:
You're such a shameless idiot for insulting his innocent son...
you should be the most shameless idiot in the world for supporting corruption

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by engrDTIN(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2016
I don't just understand this country again.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Shymm3xx: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2016
buckyfof:

help me to tell them o

somebody was granted bail, does that mean he's been freed?

even someone with zero knowledge of law know that, make una chill out abeg

Oh, shut up. When you're on bail, you can't be rearrested unless you violate ya bail conditions, pending when you're sentenced.

A lot of you are stark illiterates.

Has he been sentenced? And did he violate his bail conditions?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ogene007: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
olusogo:

Explosion? Because a criminal is arrested!!! No explosion when over 200 girls were abducted by Boko Haram but you called it scam. No explosion when they were sharing money in hard currency and no explosion when they were confessing. Okay, let us see that explosion that will consume the the yam eaters and their supporters. The common people are waiting for your explosion.
Which court convicted FFK of crime for you to call him a criminal. The only criminal in all of these is the present occupant of Aso Rock who is abusing the constitution that guarantees freedom of speech, association, movement etc. He obviously does not believe in keeping to his oath of office. He has simply gathered for himself an insignificant number of poorly educated and poorly informed youths who cheer him on. Have you bothered to know what the 1999 constitution stipulates as regards your rights as a nigerian, or are you assuming that Nigeria is a Fiefdom where the paramount ruler is Buhari? People like you typify all that is wrong with Nigeria. GEJ has contributed the most in terms of creation of legal and financial instruments presently being used in the fight against corruption. The BVN, Administration of criminal justice law, Freedom of information law, TSA etc where all put in place by his government. What has Buhari done? Nothing. Even one conviction we have not achieved because his government always seems to bungle all the cases. They are more interested in media trials to satisfy people like you. This is the reason why they are not willing to tell nigerians how much has been recovered because they know that everything they've been telling nigerians are utter lies.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by basingstoke: 5:02pm On Oct 21, 2016
hannyjay:
Good. U must vomit our yam
see your life

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Mexyz(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
OLAITANSOLOMON:
you should be the most shameless idiot in the world for supporting corruption
Pls point out where I support corruption, I guess the innocent 8MONTHS OLD boy is also corrupt right? Irredeemable Zombie like you..

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Dabbibbi(m): 5:05pm On Oct 21, 2016
ODAROOMS:
Goood for am, make e go dey make hin mouth there. No more room for Looters cheesy even dat Yeye Girlfriend wey looter Fayose rescue and dat under age and dat upcoming looter of 8month old, every his Family inside Kuje... no more Room not even Oda Rooms for Looters again Useless ppl grin grin cheesy
Chaii Oga u make very little use f ur brain here o....wetin concern dat lil kid??

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by ikemesit4477: 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2016
hannyjay:
Good. U must vomit our yam
Lol
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Nusaf: 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2016
DamiBukola:

It would've been better you kept quiet, do you arrest one on bail? To burst your stark illiteracy, he was never granted bail on self recognition; he was granted bail by the court. He paid millions as surety to got his bail.

This is literacy, I guess. grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by yinkslinks(m): 5:11pm On Oct 21, 2016
I can't wait for buhari and his boys to be arrested come 2019. Instead of them to work, they have used almost 2yrs in killing nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 21, 2016
zomby:
Looters are the only enemies that will never allow Nigerians or Nigeria as a country to prosper. They should all be treated like animals...nothing else makes sense.
I strongly believe that war against corruption will not be taken seriously, politicians mindsets will continue to be compromised, and corruption will not be completely eradicated UNLESS looters in Nigeria are hanged to death.

May God punish any lowlife among us that tries to defend any of these shameless looters...And May God bless our country, Nigeria.
May God also punish hypocrites who support prosecution of only opposition politicians. May injustice be their lot in life.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Fyno: 5:16pm On Oct 21, 2016
Dosu67:
As far as I am concerned, the moment you identify your enemy, crush him totally both in body and in spirit. No government has ever left any opposition unattended to my dear.
if this your definition of politics,then your still in the dark ages just like your Lord Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by rusher14: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Shymm3xx:

Illiterate plonker with melted brain cells, FFK is a saint compared to the rest of these fvckers.

So, why's the ragheaded ancient illiterate troubling the man?

Who cares if he is a saint compared to whoever?

Has he committed a crime?

If he has, he should answer for it.

All you guys that come online to intimidate by calling others names simply because they differ in opinion would only sulk in one corner of your rooms when justice is meted out.

You guys did more than this in 2015 yet lost as usual.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Nusaf: 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
ogene007:

Which court convicted FFK of crime for you to call him a criminal. The only criminal in all of these is the present occupant of Aso Rock who is abusing the constitution that guarantees freedom of speech, association, movement etc. He obviously does not believe in keeping to his oath of office. He has simply gathered for himself an insignificant number of poorly educated and poorly informed youths who cheer him on. Have you bothered to know what the 1999 constitution stipulates as regards your rights as a nigerian, or are you assuming that Nigeria is a Fiefdom where the paramount ruler is Buhari? People like you typify all that is wrong with Nigeria. GEJ has contributed the most in terms of creation of legal and financial instruments presently being used in the fight against corruption. The BVN, Administration of criminal justice law, Freedom of information law, TSA etc where all put in place by his government. What has Buhari done? Nothing. Even one conviction we have not achieved because his government always seems to bungle all the cases. They are more interested in media trials to satisfy people like you. This is the reason why they are not willing to tell nigerians how much has been recovered because they know that everything they've been telling nigerians are utter lies.

I read this epistle several times with the hope of finding out how FFK was innocent but to no avail. Oga, pls was he arrested on the ground that he is not in APC? Just asking.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Chikpat(m): 5:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Woow! This is gud news!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Nusaf: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
rusher14:

All you guys that come online to intimidate by calling others names simply because they differ in opinion would only sulk in one corner of your rooms when justice is meted out.

10/10
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Sobolexy: 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2016
I know a day like dis will still occur just go and face ur trial.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Nusaf: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2016
wingman:

May God also punish hypocrites who support prosecution of only opposition politicians. May injustice be their lot in life.
What's this one saying? cheesy
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Nusaf: 5:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
Mexyz:
Pls point out where I support corruption, I guess the innocent 8MONTHS OLD boy is also corrupt right? Irredeemable Zombie like you..

Very lame. grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Rearrested By EFCC (Photo) by Shymm3xx: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
rusher14:

Oh, shut up. Who intimidated ya illiterate arse in 2015? Or do you think I'm part of ya sycophantic arses on both sides of the aisle? I'm just against injustice and tyranny, especially when it's obvious that certain people are being targeted for using the mighty sword, which is the pen, to air their dissenting opinions.

The stupidity in ya reasoning is that Lady Justice maintains a balance when it comes to judgement. So, when judgement becomes selective due to critique, without following the rule of law - then it becomes witch-hunting and problematic.

You can say you're fighting corruption when most folks in ya administration, including ya family members, are utterly corrupt. And you've folks who're also utterly corrupt walking around freely. Then pick on a man cos of his scathing attacks on ya government. That's an unacceptable way to mete out judgement.

It's obvious you're a sheeple and an hungry sycophantic pseud, just like the rest of the uneducated pillocks roaming this medium.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photo: Today's Punch Front Page / Protesters Attack Douye Diri's House, Destroy Property / Lucky Omoluwa Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.