Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? (3086 Views)

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / Why Do Ladies Still Go Back To Guys Who Beat Them? / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2016
MzLarem:
Why all this stupid Boys they always display their stupidity.
. Insult me i won't react you are too ugly , I don't mess with ugly things

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by mhisbliss(f): 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2016
MzLarem:
Lol. Be teasing me so i can quickly goan reply tongue
eyah please na cry
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
eyah please na cry
I will do that now.
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by mhisbliss(f): 7:30pm On Oct 21, 2016
MzLarem:
I will do that now.
you're the best kiss btw ignore the greasy brain simpleton i thought he has changed only to realize he is trying out new ways to be relevant
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2016
MzLarem:
I wont take you serious also cos you are too dumb to say anything sensible else your calling me ugly.

So long sucker!!! tongue
calling me dumb but I get money pass your old man na , my dear If you were a fine girl I for waste my mb entertaining you but no vex when I see ur type I spit

2 Likes

Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
you're the best kiss btw ignore the greasy brain simpleton i thought he has changed only to realize he is trying out new ways to be relevant
you are insulting me now , if i start you will claim trolling , no worry we shall see
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by mhisbliss(f): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2016
judeefcc:
you are insulting me now , if i start you will claim trolling , no worry we shall see
how did you know you're the simpleton did i call your name? Btw whos the liss you you earlier insulted say brain d pain am with your pidgin that cause heartache
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
how did you know you're the simpleton did i call your name? Btw whos the liss you you earlier insulted say brain d pain am with your pidgin that cause heartache
your rotten mouth they sharp if e set now , you go run like local dog
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by mhisbliss(f): 7:39pm On Oct 21, 2016
judeefcc:
your rotten mouth they sharp if e set now , you go run like local dog
abeg do what you have always done, bark like toothless bulldog until you're tired, am not scared of you and your trolling wont do anything to me, you should know by now
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Oct 21, 2016
judeefcc:
calling me dumb but I get money pass your old man na , my dear If you were a fine girl I for waste my mb entertaining you but no vex when I see ur type I spit
You are a disadvantage to this generation and earth itself.

Sissies be starting what they cant finish. All they know how to do is report. You will still open an account for your daddy so that he can come and flog us on NL. Stupid retard.
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by mhisbliss(f): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2016
Horlohlahday:
The mad man got me banned so i couldn't reply. He will hear it,he will know he doesn't even know how to troll.
wait you're mzlarem?
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by morayo3: 8:21pm On Oct 21, 2016
Stop fighting. THINK ABOUT CHANGE OK
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by mhisbliss(f): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2016
Horlohlahday:
Yes baby tongue

They asked for my crazy side....Even when i was still causing trouble on Education section,i was never banned. One slowpoke now thinks he can get me banned and get away with it. He will die ni.

which is one slowpoke....I wrote imbécile...slowpoke is too subtle. he is an imbécile,Arindin,dumb ass. judeefcc,you are an imbécile.
lols babe so you' have a crazy side? O gawd I'm liking you the more sadly my battery is dying o, I'd love to be there i saw your handiwork on the diary thread the judeefcc simpleton created he's an illiterate thats why he can't communicate in English
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by iykekelvins(m): 8:37pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
coming from laveda of all people am really disappointed, you should have waited and see where this is all going, instead of making such comments, its obvious i was pulling iykekelvins legs, because i called him son a second time, anyways its all good
Its all good wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by mhisbliss(f): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2016
iykekelvins:
Its all good wink
wink
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
lols babe so you' have a crazy side? O gawd I'm liking you the more sadly my battery is dying o, I'd love to be there i saw your handiwork on the diary thread the judeefcc simpleton created he's an illiterate thats why he can't communicate in English
Lol..he spent his school fees on Naija bet.
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by mhisbliss(f): 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2016
Horlohlahday:
Lol..he spent his school fees on Naija bet.

hahahahahaha i know damn you're a vixen
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2016
mhisbliss:
hahahahahaha i know damn you're a vixen
You insulted me the other day
just remember
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by kuchikau1: 12:05am On Oct 22, 2016
Laveda:
undecidedgrin

Didn't know someone has been watching me.
Lol.

But d way nairaland guys worship u ehh beats my imagination. Because i only see a gal that mensturate every 28 days.
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by Laveda(f): 12:16am On Oct 22, 2016
kuchikau1:
Lol.

But d way nairaland guys worship u ehh beats my imagination. Because i only see a gal that mensturate every 28 days.

Lol worship me keh? The way you see me doesn't matter afterall. wink
Re: Do Ladies Still Marry For Love These Days? by kuchikau1: 12:22am On Oct 22, 2016
Laveda:

Lol worship me keh? The way you see me doesn't matter afterall. wink

Every sane resposible young man would view u my way.

Nairaland boys are just hungry for ur toto. If only dey knew d process u undergo evry 28days, they will vomit while eating.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Told Me To Stop Coming To Her House Three Weeks Ago / People That Deserve Koboko In Nairaland / Ladies When You See A Hot Young Married Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.