Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? (3760 Views)

Nigerian Vs Ghanian Girls: Which Are Better? / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! / Girls Which Do You Prefer, Fair Guys Or Dark Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by DrLorenz1(m): 7:59pm On Oct 23, 2009
To see the one you love, love another.

Or

To love someone and not being able to tell that person how you feel.
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 23, 2009
obviously the first one is more painful cos there could be little or nothing you can do about it cry
however,not being able to tell someone you love him/her is your fault, never say never.
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2009
NEITHER. No such thing as love.
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by DrLorenz1(m): 8:23pm On Oct 23, 2009
bethangel:

obviously the first one is more painful cos there could be little or nothing you can do about it cry
however,not being able to tell someone you love him/her is your fault, never say never.

Never say never shey? I agree with you, but what if it's not exactly the person's fault?

POSAKOSA1:

Hmnmnnn
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

I agree with that sentiment. Love is a myth propagated by the entertainment and advertising industry to make us part with our money and it has been working thus far cheesy.
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by Shola2009(m): 8:41pm On Oct 23, 2009
I also,don't believe in love or whatever it is they call it.
but if i had to pick one, it'll be "To see the one you love, love another. "
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I agree with that sentiment. Love is a myth propagated by the entertainment and advertising industry to make us part with our money and it has been working thus far cheesy.

hahahaha! thats a capitalistic way to look at it. you must be a smart gal ? where are you located ?
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by Godmother(f): 8:56pm On Oct 23, 2009
Shola2009:

I also,don't believe in love or whatever it is they call it.

Yes, seeing the one you love love another is much more painful
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

hahahaha! thats a capitalistic way to look at it.  you must be a smart gal ? where are you located ?
embarassed embarassed Gee thanks hun smiley I live in the UK and they stock Valentine products just after January 1st undecided undecided
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:57pm On Oct 23, 2009
Godmother:

Yes, seeing the one you love love another is much more painful

Yes and one chooses to live in that pain.
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by 22medinat(f): 9:23pm On Oct 23, 2009
the first is more painful
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by whitesturd(f): 10:06pm On Oct 23, 2009
the first sure is the most painful
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 23, 2009
Yeah i feel ebony not only is love a capitalist conspiracy also a strong technique to blind emotional pple and allow weird acts like homosexuality they paint it emotional just to let you feel for them.Imho if everyone hurts trying to find "love".Then it aint worth the emotional stress
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2009
Search engine is not there for no reason, you know angry
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by Nobody: 4:14am On Oct 24, 2009
to see d one u love and not being able to tell d person how u feel
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by iice(f): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2009
Are they painful? undecided

You love someone, he/she loves another = happy he has someone he loves and who loves him undecided

You love someone, you can't tell him/her = He's already in another relationship/not for relationship (relatives yuck) = Duh move on.

Ok, i'm mental about things grin
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by NegroNtns(m): 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2009
To see the one you love, love another.

This is more painful for women than it is for men. Men are generous to many, women are generous to one.

To love someone and not being able to tell that person how you feel.

This is more painful for men than it is for women. Women are expressive and demonstrative in love, men are not. . .often we do not appreciate what we have until it is gone then we painfully regret not loving her when she was around. We mope around for few hours and then attach to the next ass that come strolling by.
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by NegroNtns(m): 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2009
Ok, i'm mental about things

. . .dont worry I will thaw you out. cheesy
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by iice(f): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

. . .dont worry I will thaw you out. cheesy

Well, aren't we optimistic lol
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by NegroNtns(m): 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2009
u see. . .thats what i like bout you. grin

. . .a subtle mischief hidden behind a mysterious facade. kiss
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by iice(f): 4:26pm On Oct 24, 2009
You forgot cold tongue
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by agathamari(f): 4:40pm On Oct 24, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

embarassed embarassed Gee thanks hun smiley I live in the UK and they stock Valentine products just after January 1st undecided undecided
so since christmas stock is put out november 1 and easter stock on march 18 does that mean they are capatalist holidays too?
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by NegroNtns(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2009
. . .a subtle mischief hidden behind a "IIcy" cold facade.

I like iicy cold girls. . .their melt is nothing like I can put in words here.  wink
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by iice(f): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2009
Negro_Ntns:

. . .a subtle mischief hidden behind a "IIcy" cold facade.

I like iicy cold girls. . .their melt is nothing like I can put in words here.  wink

LOL
I don't melt wink
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by DrLorenz1(m): 3:50pm On Oct 30, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I can't believe you're saying such a thing. In any case, like i told you before. . .i'm learning and it's good cus it's better to know so that one does not make mistakes he'll regret grin grin. I'll like to ask you one thing though: In speaking about the general concept of love, where was the entertainment and advertising industry when Jesus Christ said "Love your neighbour as yourself?".

Shola2009:

Hmnnn. . .true

FL Gators:

Search engine is not there for no reason, you know angry

What the hell are you talking about?

Negro_Ntns:

This is more painful for women than it is for men. Men are generous to many, women are generous to one.

This is more painful for men than it is for women. Women are expressive and demonstrative in love, men are not. . .often we do not appreciate what we have until it is gone then we painfully regret not loving her when she was around. We mope around for few hours and then attach to the next ass that come strolling by.

Thanks man. . .u said what exactly i expected some [/i]people to say grin

iice:

Are they painful? undecided

You love someone, he/she loves another = happy he has someone he loves and who loves him undecided

You love someone, you can't tell him/her = He's already in another relationship/not for relationship (relatives yuck) = Duh move on.

Ok, i'm mental about things grin

Are you always this IICY? grin. In any case, what i meant by the second question is this: You love someone, and you can't tell her. The person is not in any relationship, else why bother? That'd tantamount to what my Waffi people would call "[i]Killing body
" grin grin
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by iice(f): 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Are you always this IICY? grin. In any case, what i meant by the second question is this: You love someone, and you can't tell her. The person is not in any relationship, else why bother? That'd tantamount to what my Waffi people would call "Killing body" grin grin

Yes i'm always and have always been this way.
So the person is not in any relationship. . .why can't you tell her?
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by DrLorenz1(m): 6:15pm On Oct 30, 2009
iice:

Yes i'm always and have always been this way.
So the person is not in any relationship. . .why can't you tell her?

I wasn't talking about me iice. I was asking a general question. U don't have to be that way cus u just might make the phrase "When hell freezes over" a reality.
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by iice(f): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

I wasn't talking about me iice. I was asking a general question. U don't have to be that way cus u just might make the phrase "When hell freezes over" a reality.

And i wasn't talking about you in particular. . .
To rephrase. . .so the person is not in any relationship. . .why can't he/she tell her/him?
LOL. . .well can't say i didn't expect that cheesy hell freezing over is not a nothing new to me wink
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by DrLorenz1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 30, 2009
iice:

And i wasn't talking about you in particular. . .
To rephrase. . .so the person is not in any relationship. . .why can't he/she tell her/him?
LOL. . .well can't say i didn't expect that cheesy hell freezing over is not a nothing new to me wink

Oh really? Then sorry. . .my bad lol.

He/She can't tell him/her because he/she hasn't really done it before, is not too sure of the response, or he/she doesn't really him/her. Wow. . . grin

Am glad you expected that cus if it actually happens, you won't be surprised cheesy
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by iice(f): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2009
Dr. Lorenz:

Oh really? Then sorry. . .my bad lol.

He/She can't tell him/her because he/she hasn't really done it before, is not too sure of the response, or he/she doesn't really him/her. Wow. . .  grin

Am glad you expected that cus if it actually happens, you won't be surprised  cheesy

LOL don't most people not really know how the other person will respond unless you really really know the person?  Anyway, it's prolly coz i approach things like a man undecided It doesn't take anything from me to tell someone i like him or want to date him whether his response is favorable or not.  I've said my own and moved on to next issue lol. 

Ahhh not being surprised = predictability and that bores me lol.
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by DrLorenz1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2009
iice:

LOL don't most people not really know how the other person will respond unless you really really know the person?  Anyway, it's prolly coz i approach things like a man undecided It doesn't take anything from me to tell someone i like him or want to date him whether his response is favorable or not.  I've said my own and moved on to next issue lol. 

Ahhh not being surprised = predictability and that bores me lol.

U're right on the first count cheesy. But sometimes you might know the other person, but not when it concerns matters of the heart.
U do approach things like a man. . .that i've noticed, though not all men approach things that way grin. Sometimes i wonder if you have a man's heart too grin.
U must realize though, that its not everyone that's like you so can't always act like you do.

Outside my reply: Whose foes are you referring to in "The bones of our foes will gleam under the sun"? LOL
Re: Guy/girls: Which Is More Painful? by LordReed(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Ebonyeyes:

Don't kid urselves there is a difference btw Hollywood make believe with all it's magic n glitter n the real world. Love in the Hollywood context doesn't negate love in the real world. That the two don't resemble each other doesn't make real love non existent.
Yes the word has been bastardized but some of us still practice it everyday and I won't be surprised if urselves are included.

As to the question no1 hurts more cos no2 can be solved more easily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Guys: What Is Your Favorite Line When Approaching A Lady? / Guys Is This The New Way Of Taking A Photograph? Gals Nawa Oo / City Of Sex Where Men Have More Than Three Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.