Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? (36223 Views)

How Much Mobile Data Have You Used During Covid-19 Lockdown? / How Much Data Do You Use In A Month? / What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Mercykayy(m): 12:43am On Oct 23, 2016
Glo 1k for 3.2gb. I do exhaust that in eleven to twelve days. Without sharing with laptop tho.

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 23, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I'm forever a tweaker...
.I live very close to govt house... I cracked their wifi password with cane and thc hydra...
I don almost download everything on fzmovies.net finished... if there sub finish I pack my load go shoprite... crack a password and continue my downloading.... I get one cafe beside me, but I dey pity that one. ..make I no run him business...sometimes I tap though (only when is necessary)

I can't not come and go and kill myself die for this recession.. ..

Bro please can you show me how to do it.

5 Likes

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by dollarprincess(f): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2016
Mercykayy:
Glo 1k for 3.2gb. I do exhaust that in eleven to twelve days. Without sharing with laptop tho.
mine got exhausted in 6 day's imagine tho I shared on pc
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by dollarprincess(f): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2016
Endougs:
Airtel 500 6gb
please can u share with us the procedures
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by dollarprincess(f): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I'm forever a tweaker...
.I live very close to govt house... I cracked their wifi password with cane and thc hydra...
I don almost download everything on fzmovies.net finished... if there sub finish I pack my load go shoprite... crack a password and continue my downloading.... I get one cafe beside me, but I dey pity that one. ..make I no run him business...sometimes I tap though (only when is necessary)

I can't not come and go and kill myself die for this recession.. ..

u not only a tweaker I personally will call u a guru also a computer geek I love that
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by dollarprincess(f): 8:13am On Oct 23, 2016
Okaakoko:

their network is frustrating here too, but it's better than mtn and etisalat. airtel network is the best here, but I no too gbadun their sub. and 200% bonus on glo bumpa is a plus too
I think glo is good in my area for surfing the net but all that good for downloading heavy files
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Chimaritoponcho: 10:05am On Oct 23, 2016
shedy03:
its available for use only weekends(Saturday&sunday). works on everything on phone, mifi, etc. just have 100 in ur account and dial *474*1# and enjoy.
must u b on a certain plan for it to work
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Okaakoko(m): 10:21am On Oct 23, 2016
dollarprincess:

I think glo is good in my area for surfing the net but all that good for downloading heavy files
glo for heavy download? Oga mi, you are on your own o. to download ordinary 50mb, your phone go be like boiling ring. and it will take you nothing less than 30minutes. except at nights.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by shedy03(m): 11:27am On Oct 23, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

no, works on all plans. I know this because I changed tariff plans twice, and it worked on the two.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by immanuelobodo(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Chimaritoponcho:

bro it selects sim I have a sim that does it the sim is 5years old and I have been searching for other sim that is capable of doing it but I haven't if u want to know the sim on the back they write Zain on the back not airtel so search hard with me
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Chimaritoponcho: 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
shedy03:

no, works on all plans. I know this because I changed tariff plans twice, and it worked on the two.
says am not qualified for the offer
what do i do man
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Chimaritoponcho: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
immanuelobodo:

bro it selects sim I have a sim that does it the sim is 5years old and I have been searching for other sim that is capable of doing it but I haven't if u want to know the sim on the back they write Zain on the back not airtel so search hard with me
lol don't know where to start searching sef
tanx though
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Princejebs(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Olasco93:
I use MTN #600 for 1GB which has 3months validity. I usually buy from those SME Data resellers.
Also, I sometimes subscibe for Airtel 1GB for #100 usable only on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) only.
Abeg that Airtel weekend still dy work let me go find one smart Sim☺ too
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Olasco93: 3:06pm On Oct 23, 2016
Princejebs:

Abeg that Airtel weekend still dy work let me go find one smart Sim☺ too
Yes. It's still working with my 2 Airtel sims.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2016
I subscribe for whatsapp n bbm then browse and download free on glo,i cannot come and go and kill myself and die in dis recession.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
dollarprincess:

u not only a tweaker I personally will call u a guru also a computer geek I love that
Lol.. thanks bro.. .Na technology era we gotta flow along...

With dirburster I just dey penetrate website Parent directory...i get access to all of any website files....
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
Youngreezy101:
Bro please can you show me how to do it.
Bro nothing goes for free o...
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Princejebs(m): 4:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
Olasco93:

Yes. It's still working with my 2 Airtel sims.
Please,how does the Sim looks like,any description and design on it like zain or airtel?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by FunkyMetahuman: 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
I have used more than 10k this month alone and its no where near enough

We are suffering in this country o.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Endougs(m): 5:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
dollarprincess:

please can u share with us the procedures

*482#

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by yankeedude(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
Where do you buy it from?
emeijeh:

I pay 2100 for it bro
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Ebubemg(m): 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

With dirburster I just dey penetrate website Parent directory...i get access to all of any website files....
i would like to know more about all this hacking software you are calling. cry cry cry
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by dollarprincess(f): 8:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
Endougs:

*482#
is it airtel 2g,?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by dollarprincess(f): 8:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
Princejebs:

Please,how does the Sim looks like,any description and design on it like zain or airtel?
at the back they do write it zain
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by dollarprincess(f): 8:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

hmmm...am not a male ooo am a female
it really cool ooo enjoy!!!
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
dollarprincess:
hmmm...am not a male ooo am a female it really cool ooo enjoy!!!
oh, sorry about the wrong title miss(es)... happy Sunday to you...
you must be a guru too..
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ebubemg:
i would like to know more about all this hacking software you are calling. cry cry cry

just google them out bro..... though you still need someone to put you through...

Nevertheless, if you're a fast learner you can still do better yourself.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by omo17(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
KealDrogo:
Glo Nigeria has been a blessing for me. wink

Hw did you do it. Tanks
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by emeijeh(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
yankeedude:
Where do you buy it from?
Via a reseller.
Very trusted
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by yankeedude(m): 2:13am On Oct 24, 2016
Ok. Please give me the link
emeijeh:

Via a reseller.
Very trusted
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by dollarprincess(f): 6:00am On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
oh, sorry about the wrong title miss(es)... happy Sunday to you...
you must be a guru too..
yeah thanks hmmm...still learning shaa
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 24, 2016
shedy03:

yes o

How you get the promo stuff bro? grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.