Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? (36215 Views)

How Much Mobile Data Have You Used During Covid-19 Lockdown? / How Much Data Do You Use In A Month? / What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 24, 2016
kinnlive:
baba abeg..! help a brother wch app are you using?
read my comment again.. I've mentioned it
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by samal54: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2016
I use an average of N10,000 data monthly.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 24, 2016
Papikush:

Just teach me already! grin
What app should I download? grin
I can't Teach for security reasons.. but download Cane and Abel... THC hydra
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Hammefeez: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2016
Olasco93:
I use MTN #600 for 1GB which has 3months validity. I usually buy from those SME Data resellers.
Also, I sometimes subscibe for Airtel 1GB for #100 usable only on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) only.

Please tell me how to do it ooooo. 500 for 1GB plus 3month?
3month is too much though but, I'll enjoy it better
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:51am On Oct 24, 2016
I do all my work online, so my data usage is rather high.
Airtel 1k for 3gb twice a month, plus the 1gb bonus, and 500mb night plan every other night.

So, roughly 14.5gb a month for #2,375. Pretty good management, no?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by greggng: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2016
Anyone that is not on glo 10gig or 10000mb data for just 2500naira only is on along thing. The speed is something else. Try it and come and thank me later. Your apn must be on glo flat. I can teach u that for a token. Ordinarily u re suppose to know that setting. I cannot be spoon feeding u lazy nairalanders every year

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by danduj(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2016
shedy03:
MTN 3G for N1000(double data promo), subscribe twice in a month.
every weekend, I sub airtel 1G for N100 weekend plan. for sharp movies download.
bro hw did u subscribe to d double data promo??
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Yobo34(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2016
HeavenlyBang:
I do all my work online, so my data usage is rather high.
Airtel 1k for 3gb twice a month, plus the 1gb bonus, and 500mb night plan every other night.

So, roughly 14.5gb a month for #2,375. Pretty good management, no?

Yes. But dat airtel 1k 4 3gb is it d bb sub?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2016
please guys I use MTN, Etisalat and Airtel can any one help me out with a good data plan, na beg I dey beg o
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I can't Teach for security reasons.. but download Cane and Abel... THC hydra

should I just search for Cane and Abel on playstore?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by GoodSide: 11:12am On Oct 24, 2016
that year it was mtn....then visaphone.
then.glo...
i did glo 2500 it finished within 2days.
basically i spend abt 10k on internet a month..
please im looking for unlimited internet...im tired of gigabytes checking...i want unlimited data allocation.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Noblewhiz(m): 11:19am On Oct 24, 2016
Endougs:
Airtel 500 6gb
d code bro n hw long does it last
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

gringrin I no get workshop o...
a female is not supposed to do this kind job nw.....
na that one dey sweet pass, a female in this line of work, unsuspected tweaker grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by tijan201(m): 11:47am On Oct 24, 2016
Endougs:
Airtel 500 6gb
guy abeg epp with the code
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by DjHypno(m): 11:52am On Oct 24, 2016
somehowpenis:
Etisalat, unlimited plan for 8000 monthly, my usage so far this month alone ...
How do I subscribe, please.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by okonja(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2016
NTEL, 3k weekly, Unlimited data access, cool
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by semasir: 12:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
This is for 2 months now one month and I use for business and personal which yield the money at the long run too.
chigirlangel:

After you go dey scream recession,7500 every month for data undecided

After you go dey scream recession,7500 every month for data
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by semasir: 12:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Dial *777# and choose the appropriate option you prefer.

princeohiku:

pls how do I subscribe to it.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by DaveH2i(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

I doubt if you'll get a reasonable one.. some might even end up confusing you the more....
try YouTube though
okay can you pls help me out on your procedure ? we can communicate via email if you want
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by orlarbissy(f): 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
What you sow undecided undecided undecided
YOUNGSTUNNA:

gringrin aunty you funny o....
you have no idea how much I've spent to get here o..... I'm just reaping what I sow before...

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
2dugged:
na that one dey sweet pass, a female in this line of work, unsuspected tweaker grin
grin grin grin you're totally wicked.....i like that....
drop your email let's colaborate
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by ollygreen: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Olasco93:
I use MTN #600 for 1GB which has 3months validity. I usually buy from those SME Data resellers.
Also, I sometimes subscibe for Airtel 1GB for #100 usable only on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) only.

Please can you link me with your reseller? Thanks
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Papikush:

should I just search for Cane and Abel on playstore?
Sorry, it's on PC, not phone.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Xtopher123(m): 12:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Glo 8K for 48GB.. Sharing with my 3 Siblings..

Using Unlimited Data at 35K @ the office.. So when I'm at the office i use the Wifi, when I'm away from the office i use my Mobile Data
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Sorry, it's on PC, not phone.

So it can't work on phones? cry
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by assana: 12:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
dollarprincess:
you really enjoying your pro ooh that's cool cool
please what's the code?
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by hustla(m): 12:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

na long process for beginners o... but piece of cake for prof o....
guy I dey fear to teach people cuz of security reasons o

Me? Beginner?
Lol
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
hustla:

Me? Beginner?
Lol
i no call you beginer o... i said " it's gona be hard for beginer and a piece of cake for professionals"
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
I use MTHen And G(l)oat. im on a 1billon naira eternity use....any of my kids wey vex me...na d remaining data em go inherit
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
Papikush:

So it can't work on phones? cry
it's not meant for phones...though there are others softwares you can still use on phone..
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
orlarbissy:
What you sow undecided undecided undecided
What i sow...yeah.....
I spent get learn, purchase what's needed...
That was a seed.......

It might seem evil to you, but that's not what i am using it for....I steal from Govt house and that to me is not consider as evil, cuz they stole from the public....i rob from the robbers...does that make a criminal?? grin
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by hustla(m): 12:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

i no call you beginer o... i said " it's gona be hard for beginer and a piece of cake for professionals"

Is it to brute force the password from a word list?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.