Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:23 AM

How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? (36166 Views)

How Much Mobile Data Have You Used During Covid-19 Lockdown? / How Much Data Do You Use In A Month? / What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
DaveH2i:
okay can you pls help me out on your procedure ? we can communicate via email if you want
Sorry, i've stop teaching people hacking....cause there was this guy i taght he was careless and he almost implicate me...so, i quite teaching people....
I've once create a topic on that here on NL.. but you know is against there rules..so they took it down in less than 30 minutes of the post.

you can get some reasonable tutorial on youtube and other hacking sites...
no Hard Feelings

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
hustla:

Is it to brute force the password from a word list?
similar to that... i hate brute forcing cus it took a lot of time....(depend on the software one is using)

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

it's not meant for phones...though there are others softwares you can still use on phone..

which will you recommend?

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by eldino44(m): 1:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I'm forever a tweaker...
.I live very close to govt house... I cracked their wifi password with cane and thc hydra...
I don almost download everything on fzmovies.net finished... if there sub finish I pack my load go shoprite... crack a password and continue my downloading.... I get one cafe beside me, but I dey pity that one. ..make I no run him business...sometimes I tap though (only when is necessary) bro drop me ur contact pls lemme message u on whatsapp

I can't not come and go and kill myself die for this recession.. ..

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

grin grin grin you're totally wicked.....i like that....
drop your email let's colaborate
let me PM you instead

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Papikush:

which will you recommend?
Try "AndroDumpper"......it might not be on PlayStore....
It works better if the phone is rooted

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by hustla(m): 1:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

similar to that... i hate brute forcing cus it took a lot of time....(depend on the software one is using)

Which method does this one use then? Create a fake hostspot and have them connect to that one, input the password?

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by hustla(m): 1:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

Sorry, i've stop teaching people hacking....cause there was this guy i taght he was careless and he almost implicate me...so, i quite teaching people....
I've once create a topic on that here on NL.. but you know is against there rules..so they took it down in less than 30 minutes of the post.

you can get some reasonable tutorial on youtube and other hacking sites...
no Hard Feelings

You're not a hacker or close to. You're whats called a script kiddie. You only use Hand me downs from learning off Google and hacking websites

If you're a hacker, bring down nairaland for 1 day and then we will know you mean business

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by iamsholex(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
get 2gb ram phone for just#20k on konga...check my profile for the link and type mi-trybe.hurry while it lasts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Chromedome(m): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

in tavox's thread he wrote airtel---NOT AVAILABLE...
Do you have another verified seller who sells airtel?

Sorry mate, these are the only two I can vouch for.
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by dollarprincess(f): 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
for those Mtn users who are not enjoying Mtn data plans this is your opportunity get 100% Double Data Offer - Double MTN data via IMEI Tweaking
www.getontopc.com/2016/10/100-double-data-offer-double-mtn-data.html?m=1
thank me later
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
hustla:

You're not a hacker or close to. You're whats called a script kiddie. You only use Hand me downs from learning off Google and hacking websites

If you're a hacker, bring down nairaland for 1 day and then we will know you mean business
grin grin grin the problem is not giving one power, where the problem comes in is when one start sbuding the power...
I don't need to bring NL or any other website down....i never learn haking the first place for evil purpose....i got a reason i learn it for and i won't abusing it.....
I can't get in and out of your website without you having a slightest clue i was even there....

I believe you know the type of hackers we have.....

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by easiest(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Am using 4GLTE swift network N7,000 for 30GB

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by samwayne154(m): 1:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
oluwashedy:
Iffa hear!.... Been browsing for free for the past 3months on etisalat and glo
. Please I'm very loyal....I just need d glo own please

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Okaakoko(m): 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kirinwa:

I bought a BB when browsing was free but it seemed like they stopped it immediately I bought it.

Etisalat is eating my money. Worse is that I subscribe for both android and blackberry differently spending up to 7-10k per month.

With this insightful topic I am convinced enough to subscribe to Glo. My only headache is glo is not fast in my area. How I wish they will be fast like etisalat where I download a movie of 116MB in just 2 minutes at worse.
omo see speed

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
2dugged:
let me PM you instead
ok...if i find out you're a guy i will kill youuu grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Okaakoko(m): 1:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
blesoh:
Please whats the code.
*777#

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
hustla:

Which method does this one use then? Create a fake hostspot and have them connect to that one, input the password?
Is against NL rules to drop such steps here...
You need Cane and Abel THC hydra, and some commands on CMD....

I read your other comment about me being a kiddie scripter......

This may be my last reply to you....have a nice day bro..

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

ok...if i find out you're a guy i will kill youuu grin grin grin grin grin grin
hehehehe, sent you a PM

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by HeavenlyBang(m): 2:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yobo34:

Yes. But dat airtel 1k 4 3gb is it d bb sub?
Yes. And 500mb bonus on every 1k recharge on the Smartconnect 2.0 plan.

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
2dugged:
hehehehe, sent you a PM
grin grin grin i don check my email...can't believe i don receive almost hundred of it..na wa o...
i'll drop my email, once you got it lemme know...i wanna take it down...r
too busy to reply over hundred emails right now..

etim2nice@gmail.com

please lemme know if you got it...you can inbox me

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by immanuelobodo(m): 2:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
clerkent:
bros my own they write it vmobile been using it since 2007 will it work
I guess it will work reacharge #100 airtime dail *474*1#

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Number2(m): 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
shedy03:
MTN 3G for N1000(double data promo), subscribe twice in a month.
every weekend, I sub airtel 1G for N100 weekend plan. for sharp movies download.
how? 3gig for 1000? give me the code pls

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Magicdon(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Olasco93:
I use MTN #600 for 1GB which has 3months validity. I usually buy from those SME Data resellers.
Also, I sometimes subscibe for Airtel 1GB for #100 usable only on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) only.
pls give me d code

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ebuka2016:
wat is the code bro
. *482*1#

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

grin grin grin i don check my email...can't believe i don receive almost hundred of it..na wa o...
i'll drop my email, once you got it lemme know...i wanna take it down...r
too busy to reply over hundred emails

please lemme know if you got it...you can inbox me
got it

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Mcslize: 2:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Mercykayy:

Dial *777# sir. And follow the instructions. Make sure it's 3G data you click on.

Thanks , what's the duration?

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by hustla(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

grin grin grin the problem is not giving one power, where the problem comes in is when one start sbuding the power...
I don't need to bring NL or any other website down....i never learn haking the first place for evil purpose....i got a reason i learn it for and i won't abusing it.....
I can't get in and out of your website without you having a slightest clue i was even there....

I believe you know the type of hackers we have.....

You can lie to yourself, not me. Using Sql injection tools to identify vulnerable databases doesn't make u a HACKER

Real hackers dont come online and say they're hackers. I met the legendary Indian hacker 'Ghost' in hyderabad, India a few months ago, so I know what I'm saying

Have a nice day

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
akereconfi:
I don't know if Glo is ripping me off my data or what. Getting close to 30Gig in less than a month. And mind you, i subscribed on the 6th of October

from your screen shot i can see your background data is switched on, meaning those apps keep consuming your data even when your phone is switched off

also check if your system is infected with virus that is another reap off

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
I use mtn 70naira modified simple server.. .5gb per day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Engineermbugame(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lol nah only me poor for here ?using airtel 30mb for 100 expired 7days and free basic for Airtl…

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Yobo34(m): 4:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
HeavenlyBang:

Yes. And 500mb bonus on every 1k recharge on the Smartconnect 2.0 plan.

How do I get on dat plan?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Which Network Is Making Free Midnight Call Now?? Help Out.. / What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp / How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.