Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? (36205 Views)

How Much Mobile Data Have You Used During Covid-19 Lockdown? / How Much Data Do You Use In A Month? / What Phone Do You Use And How Long Does The Battery Last. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by darlingnuel(m): 9:53am On Oct 24, 2016
habib55:
Bros...how?..pls elaborate if possible share d code.tanx
I buy from a data reseller. WhatsApp him now @08075368473. Tell ur friends too

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 24, 2016
OLAFIMIX:
E-robber u be
gringrin at least I no kill anyone

2 Likes

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 24, 2016
dermmy:

Buhari, anoda EFCC case dey here.
gringringrin wetin I do nw......i was never here o...... outta here with the speed of flash

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 24, 2016
schoolhelpng:

share ur WhatsApp number... I know is more than what u said...pls tell us the steps...
where do you base?

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by somehowpenis(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2016
eleojo23:

Hmmm...never heard of this.
What's the subscription code?
its no code. I buy from a reseller.

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by kentochi(m): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2016
mine is glo 10g for 2500
with #5000 free credit to call all network it last 14 days or 7 days
and mtn 1g data for 3 months for #700 by card OR 600 in cash or pay to bank.

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by tosyne2much(m): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2016
gentleman100:
can it work on modem?
Of course it works

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2016
schoolhelpng:

you are devil...teach me how to crake o
devil ke? I'm a Nigerian, a very angry one gringrin

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 24, 2016
FreshMayyur:
baddo ! Tuale..
gringrin

2 Likes

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 24, 2016
orlarbissy:
But you are browsing for free nau
gringrin aunty you funny o....
you have no idea how much I've spent to get here o..... I'm just reaping what I sow before...

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:
I'm forever a tweaker...
.I live very close to govt house... I cracked their wifi password with cane and thc hydra...
I don almost download everything on fzmovies.net finished... if there sub finish I pack my load go shoprite... crack a password and continue my downloading.... I get one cafe beside me, but I dey pity that one. ..make I no run him business...sometimes I tap though (only when is necessary)

I can't not come and go and kill myself die for this recession.. ..

Please can I be your student? cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2016
DaveH2i:

please can i get the tutorial online?
I doubt if you'll get a reasonable one.. some might even end up confusing you the more....
try YouTube though

2 Likes

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 24, 2016
crowntoro:
Don't worry, what goes around comes around
but this one is not coming back around... forward ever ni my sis

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by royalfamily(m): 10:09am On Oct 24, 2016
I 4 for u oo , for this recession u dey spend more than 10k every month. ... Only God knows how much u use in feeding urself..U go dey spend like 30k on feeding I swear I envy u.

FunkyMetahuman:
I have used more than 10k this month alone and its no where near enough

We are suffering in this country o.

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Yobo34(m): 10:10am On Oct 24, 2016
Endougs:
Airtel 500 6gb

Bros abeg.. Wats d code or how did u do it?

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by 4peace(m): 10:11am On Oct 24, 2016
mayorjosh:

Please what's the code for the airtel triple offer they are zapping my data like mosquito sucking free blood

I only subbed yesterday and see what they've taken away

Somebody help!!!!!!!!

DIAL *141#
You will see triple offer on Number 2 in the list
The rest is selfie cool

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 24, 2016
2dugged:
can I be your apprentice?
gringrin I no get workshop o... a female is not supposed to do this kind job nw.....

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by FunkyMetahuman: 10:13am On Oct 24, 2016
royalfamily:
I 4 for u oo , for this recession u dey spend more than 10k every month. ... Only God knows how much u use in feeding urself..U go dey spend like 30k on feeding I swear I envy u.

u no see say i dey lament self.. 10k is enough to get unlimited data a month in sane clime but Nigeria nawa..

I will vote any government that will reduce that.

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 24, 2016
Hez143:

Abeg which app you dey use crack am pls
Cane and Abel, THC hydra and others... you need to understand how they operate.. else you end up getting only the wifi password you've already got on your PC

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2016
Does it works on modern and all sim?

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by olysexy(f): 10:17am On Oct 24, 2016
shedy03:
MTN 3G for N1000(double data promo), subscribe twice in a month.
every weekend, I sub airtel 1G for N100 weekend plan. for sharp movies download.
any chance you can help with the code to both ?please

2 Likes

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 24, 2016
dollarprincess:

yeah thanks
hmmm...still learning shaa
wow I love female that have passion for something like this... it's rare in this part of our world...

mind if we exchange emails....
to share our ideas??

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by FavourAngel(f): 10:21am On Oct 24, 2016
How can I do the Airtel weekend 100 for 3GB
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Revolva(m): 10:25am On Oct 24, 2016
na glo de survive me oo....dem de try i swear

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by crowther15(m): 10:26am On Oct 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Bro, I was told MTN doubles data for those who newly bought for their phones. I subscribed with *123# tho
ohhh bro..... i do get msg often from MTN to double 1.5gb..... thanks...... i wuld subcribe

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Akinz0126(m): 10:28am On Oct 24, 2016
Olasco93:
I use MTN #600 for 1GB which has 3months validity. I usually buy from those SME Data resellers.
Also, I sometimes subscibe for Airtel 1GB for #100 usable only on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) only.
pls what's the code for this? 1gb airtel weekend bundle?

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2016
Papikush:

Please can I be your student? cheesy
gringrin I'm not a good teacher o

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2016
shedy03:
MTN 3G for N1000(double data promo), subscribe twice in a month.
every weekend, I sub airtel 1G for N100 weekend plan. for sharp movies download.
plz hw yhu take day do yhur mtn double data... abeg gimme d secret

1 Like

Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 24, 2016
YOUNGSTUNNA:

gringrin I'm not a good teacher o

Just teach me already! grin

What app should I download? grin
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by akinze100(m): 10:33am On Oct 24, 2016
Olasco93:

The code is *474*1#
Just dial the code on your airtel sim, if your sim is qualified, you'll get "you don't have sufficient balance..."
If your sim is not qualified you will get a message like; "you're not qualified for this offer... Or some similar..."
Note that you can accumulate the data for example, you can only subscribe once in a day meaning you can subscribe from Monday to Friday that is 5GB for #500 and use the data Saturday and Sunday. Each subsription is valid for 7days. And you can top-up/accumulate it if the validity day draws near.
I hope this helps.
thanks though am nt qualified
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Chimaritoponcho: 10:34am On Oct 24, 2016
bamisepeters:
yes all apps but not all subscribers can use that data, it is for whitelisted customers.
apparently am not among d whitelisted customers
damn tin said am not qualified
Re: How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 24, 2016
SuperSuave:
Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland. grin

cane or thc hydra, which one is most effective?

gringrin guy you still dey ask me which one dey more effective?
na dey style you want used catch me be that bag? grin I dodge am gringrin
at this I'll like to say.. ...Google is Your friendgrin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones. / What You Never Knew About The Original Creators Of Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.