Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,302 members, 7,860,742 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) (4357 Views)

Buhari Sends Northern Governors To South-East On ‘Peace Mission’ / Police Deploy More Officers To South-East, S’south; To Stop Kanu From Fleeing / South East To Build Five Mega Industrial Clusters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) by emerged01(m): 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
I see nothing bad in this. No one knows it all and no region has it all.
Re: Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) by mayorchelsea(m): 4:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
Stale news;is this just happening?We have read this before but I sure do know the OP has another intention for posting this again.
Re: Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Funlordjnr:

There is no way in hell that this thread will not turn into a battle ground for ipob olodos and afonja destitutes very soon! The narrative in the thread is just too tempting...make I wait for them!

**parks keke**

grin
My wife..... cheesy
Re: Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) by naijaking1: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
bejeiodus:
More of this is needed between the Southeast and the Southwest. Since no man is an island of knowledge, we all have a thing to learn from each other. Kudos to governor Ayodele Fayose for this brilliant idea.

Nigeria will only become great a nation when love triumphs over hate.

That's why I say " Fayose for president"
Re: Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) by Phonefanatic: 4:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
I dey wait all this Nairaland Afonjas for headbridge grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) by ahamonyeka(m): 5:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
So,they like our biafra made products yet,they are busy making jest of us that our products are fake now they want to come and learn trade from us.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) by Funlordjnr: 5:42pm On Oct 22, 2016
blues20:

My wife..... cheesy

Sorry I'm not gay like you so stop confusing me with your real wife in faggotry!

You must be mistaking me for your lover "oworitualist" or whatever the _fuck you call him!

Kindly go back to drinking your _sperm shake in peace! I have already buried you once this week so I don't need to exhume your rotten ipob corpse again! That would be animal cruelty!

Get lost!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) by presented007(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
So you finally come to the chest beaters and flat heads....

in Falz voice

You want join the bad gangs you can initiate
grin grin
Re: Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) by michelz: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ejanla07:

if u like be from Yoruba. d afonjas will be humiliated full stop.
stop this rubbish,nobody is humiliating anybody. This is a business deal that will benefit both parties. Besides,Igbos don't have time for the kind of thing you're insinuating.
Re: Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) by Malawian(m): 9:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
I dont think we should be teaching Connies any trade. They are dubious, they might sell their oga's shade.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Funlordjnr:

Sorry I'm not gay like you so stop confusing me with your real wife in faggotry!

You must be mistaking me for your lover "oworitualist" or whatever the _fuck you call him!

Kindly go back to drinking your _sperm shake in peace! I have already buried you once this week so I don't need to exhume your rotten ipob corpse again! That would be animal cruelty!

Get lost!
You this fuvcking numb-skull. When will you have sense? Its seems your old mama juicy puna is getting your skull blocked. You're my dame cyber fuvk man. Thats what I mean, and I ain't gonna stop riding your bitch ass on this forum till you expire brain gets some sense. Idiot. cool

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
@Funlordjnr: anytime you'r on board, give me a mention. My fight no dey finish. Old faggy fool. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) by Neoguru3: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
grin grin grin So the Afonjas have eaten the humble pie by coming to Biafra on scholarship to learn trade. I thought they were the suffersicated tribe in Africa.

Afonjas and running their mouths like type writer.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) by DozieInc(m): 11:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nice initiative.
Re: Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) by docsholz(m): 12:49am On Oct 23, 2016
Ancient lie
Re: Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) by Ejanla07: 5:34am On Oct 23, 2016
michelz:
stop this rubbish,nobody is humiliating anybody. This is a business deal that will benefit both parties. Besides,Igbos don't have time for the kind of thing you're insinuating.

stop dis rubbish mr.. d cone headed afonjas humiliation is loading
Re: Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) by obaaderemi: 9:41pm On Oct 23, 2016
ruggedboy01:
afonjazzy grin cheesy
make them no carry their oily and ewedu soup enter my town oooo
they have nothing to do with afonja or whateva as they,re pple from ekiti.beside if u read the thread well,its just an idea from a rep member and u can be sure it will never see the light of day with the manner u pple conduct urselves.they will rather head to lagos than head east when even the ibos continue to run to the swest.
Re: Yoruba Citizens Sent To South East To Learn Trade And Business Skill (pictures) by bukifemi1: 9:27am On May 01, 2017
Good to hear smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is My Definition Of A Slay Queen! (photo) / Pictures of people Kneeling down for Nnamdi Kanu. / Igbo youths to Northern group: We’re not afraid of war

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.