Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,197 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? (36581 Views)

How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by petsey(m): 9:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
biscuit
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Greataausim(m): 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lols.... I do change of names at time
Lucy (Sweedy)- Mode...9

Victoria (My Treasure) - Xena

Rachael (Dearie) - P.A

That's how i change their names when visiting....
That's how we rolls.

2 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by toprealman: 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
funmyade:
There is nothing to hide from anybody, so it is Temi (my own).
People only use series of names when they are not being faithful
Leave other people out if this. Question is what YOU........nothing else!
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by daclint(m): 9:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ngozi k leg
Cynthia big ( that big mean say she get am for back
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
jonaifame22:
My cassava consumer
You nailed it cheesy
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Flashh: 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
We wey no get unko?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by basingstoke: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
alexistaiwo:
I used to save her name with 'Queen B' but after one of our misunderstandings. I resolved not to ever save her name on my phone though I know her digits by heart. She knows and she had been begging me to reconsider my stance but I told her that even if we ever get to marry each other I still won't save her number.
It is not that I don't love her far from that. THAT IS HOW I KEEP MY GIRLFRIEND IN CHECK. I CAN'T SHOUT
you are right. What women needs to stay loyal is for them to know that there are consequences for any action
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by EazyMoh(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ummu Zahra, meaning Zahra's mother after our unborn daughter.

2 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Engineermbugame(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nma27:
M ugu1, Mugu2, Maga3, Maga9...etc grin
ur funny baby hope ur joking
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by jonaifame22(m): 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pandorabox:
You nailed it cheesy
I love ur lips!
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by lashout1: 9:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
mine is 'Ofe something' = something reddish and fluidy.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Johnsown1(m): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Am single for now but if i get one, i would store her number with ma name and she will store my number with her name.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Her name is Ife, i saved her contact wit IfeMSW n IfeMOO

meaning My Super Woman (Wande coal's song) and My One and Only( Korede Bello's song)
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
Engineermbugame:
ur funny baby hope ur joking
Naturally
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
alexistaiwo:

Good move but please let us always remember that they are human beings with feelings too. As you treat their Bleep up once try to draw them closer twice. That way we will not seem harsh and mean to them just unpredictable. Resume doing all those things you were doing for her before and I bet you she will become even more appreciative of your actions.
My two cents

Dat was a home run.
When u truly see a future wt sm1, don't eva stress it. Spank and draw her back wt luv. Women r babies.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Kazrem(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Life Companion.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Engineermbugame(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Nma27:
Naturally
if he find out nko
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Bowaley17(m): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
Treasure... She is perfect...
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Talk2Bella(f): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
The other room grin
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by jasysandra(f): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mon Chouchou
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by treasuredm(f): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
Saved his number with c'est lui... French word for 'its him'... he saved mine just d same way

3 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by nwadiuko1(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
odibeze.........only found at a king's place

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by IamDejman(m): 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
Single. sad
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by GodwinTobi(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
Calista..... Greek word which means most beautiful

2 Likes

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by IamDejman(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
treasuredm:
Saved his number with c'est lui... French word for 'its him'... he saved mine just d same way

c'est lui too?
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by treasuredm(f): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
IamDejman:

c'est lui too?
sure.... it also means it's her... depending on d context
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by treasuredm(f): 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2016
IamDejman:

c'est lui too?
sure.... it also means it's her... depending on d context....
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by IamDejman(m): 10:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
treasuredm:

sure.... it also means it's her... depending on d context....

Nope
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Unlimited22: 10:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
Omnia mea.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Alfred234(m): 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Ekehwinz:
saved mine with CUCUMBAE snr
LMAO!!! You people won't kill me grin
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by onwuka3: 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
Her name is Esther I save her as Esther My

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Photos / Ladies Engagement I Enjoy Watching: Where Everything Opens For All Eyes To See / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Aboard A Flight To Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.