Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? (36585 Views)

How Can You Save Yourself From Your Wife In This Difficult Situation.(pic) / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? / What Name Did U Save Your Boy/girlfriend's Name As On Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by philclem(m): 6:48am On Oct 23, 2016
I call her Ogwu Azu meaning fish bone
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 6:48am On Oct 23, 2016
Big tingz wink
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by seunakin231(m): 6:54am On Oct 23, 2016
Emerald.......
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Dadsonval(f): 6:54am On Oct 23, 2016
Ifemi
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 7:07am On Oct 23, 2016
Wifey
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by yoged(m): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2016
My joy
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by soludan: 7:16am On Oct 23, 2016
My missing rib
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by emmyreb(f): 7:20am On Oct 23, 2016
saved mine with... EPHEMME AYOMI ARIDUNUMI RUBY
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by holluphemydavid(m): 7:25am On Oct 23, 2016
I saves her noba with Temi (my own) she save mine with ifemi (my love) though she isn't a yoruba she is from plateau state Jos but she knws d meaning of d names
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 23, 2016
wackpoet:
I have gone through the survey. It's a thoughtful project. My question ; what does your survey serve to achieve ?. Would the results be confined to the four walls of your school library or would you push for its implementation in the country. You can create. a thread of your own for wider coverage ( if our dearest MODs decide to transport it to the permanent site )
We don't want GMO foods in Nigeria when we have not exhausted our natural food supplies why go for Genetically enhanced with a lot of side effect?
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Zedoo(m): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2016
jonaifame22:
My cassava consumer

Ohhgh damn
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by agesron(f): 7:35am On Oct 23, 2016
I save it with his real name gan gan ni. Until we married then I can change it to sweet loving name, but for now, na him name sure pass.

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Newton8(m): 7:36am On Oct 23, 2016
Joe171:
I saved hers as "one&only" and the other line as "Temi glow" because that's her Glo line
she saved mine as "evolym" which is my love spelt backwards, and "Indispensable"

That's worthy of scrutiny!'MY LOVE' spelt backwards? And why not the proper way? It just reminds me of my playboy days sha...

Stored mine with TREASURE... She calls and stored mine with BABIE

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Zedoo(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2016
PARAHH:
his first name and surname

Ohbob ...
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Medunah: 7:37am On Oct 23, 2016
alexistaiwo:
I used to save her name with 'Queen B' but after one of our misunderstandings. I resolved not to ever save her name on my phone though I know her digits by heart. She knows and she had been begging me to reconsider my stance but I told her that even if we ever get to marry each other I still won't save her number.
It is not that I don't love her far from that.
THAT IS HOW I KEEP MY GIRLFRIEND IN CHECK. I CAN'T SHOUT
hhian, wat is she begging u for? If twas me, I would do the same, simple!
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 23, 2016
Saved it with my love, after I caught him cheating, I changed it,and used his name and surname
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Zedoo(m): 7:40am On Oct 23, 2016
baba11:
Who partner epp cool

Vaseline crew jersey number 22
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Zedoo(m): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2016
agesron:
I save it with his real name gan gan ni. Until we married then I can change it to sweet loving name, but for now, na him name sure pass.

Persimisstic and very careful....you should expect to get what you deserve...
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Haryohdeji(m): 7:41am On Oct 23, 2016
krissconnect:
Some of us in a 'sweet-berry' relationship are clouded with that ecstacy and joy that we save our partners contact with sweet names like candycrush, bae,boo,honey,angel... Funny names like my spaghetti, indomie,my kidney,my Eve,my atm,my speedbooster,my wet dream,my libido...etc.
Please we wanna know what you saved your partners contact with.

i saved it with her real name, Y will I save someone I have not married with a another name apart from her name. When we all know ladies before is unpredictable
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 23, 2016
it is obvious you guys are not married. But it is good you guys know where both of you belong in each other's life
mirrakk:
i saved hers with (Nkem) meaning My own until we had one particular issue wen aftawords she changed mine frm My forever 2 jst my nikname. i got no chill. ryt nw she is jst her name on my contact list.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by profeoo(m): 7:44am On Oct 23, 2016
Marshmallow
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by TheOtherRoom: 7:45am On Oct 23, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

I love this

Keep it up

A white man's phone-like you got

In developed countries;

Child: good morning, Mr Richard

His Father: Morning my dear, how was your Night?

In Africa:

Child: Good Morning, Mr Jonathan

Father: Tah, what has come over you? I now see why you came back late last night, you have started running with bad company.

Come and kneel down here. Quick...

Haahah I can't laugh
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 23, 2016
Medunah:

hhian, wat is she begging u for? If twas me, I would do the same, simple!

Trust me. If I were your guy. You won't want to go down that route with me.

1 Like

Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 7:46am On Oct 23, 2016
I am not including anybody in this, I just started mine and gave reason that could make people do otherwise
toprealman:
Leave other people out if this. Question is what YOU........nothing else!
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 23, 2016
My dictionary does not have the word "mensturate" so does google, so I dont understand what u mean sir grin
kuchikau1:
Do u mensturate?
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Zedoo(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2016
Flashh:
We wey no get unko?

Advert.....go do banner, pay 20k.
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Zedoo(m): 7:50am On Oct 23, 2016
Haryohdeji:
i saved it with her real name, Y will I safe someone I have not married with a another name apart from her name. When we all know ladies before is unpredictable

Chai....
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by baba11(m): 7:53am On Oct 23, 2016
Zedoo:

Vaseline crew jersey number 22

lipsrsealed
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by teepsee(f): 7:55am On Oct 23, 2016
Youngzedd:

We're legion.

Me: Nkem
Her: One & Only
grin
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by BonetEzra(m): 7:57am On Oct 23, 2016
oluangelkay:
i saved his with Handsome and Mon Cherie
Same here baby.. Me = Mon Chéríe. Her = Cherish
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by Emeonyerichard(m): 8:00am On Oct 23, 2016
teepsee:
it's yoruba

Urs is which language and meaning?
in igbo language it cud also be effe asin for a he goat.. Bt language differs
Re: What Name Did You Save Your Partner's Contact With? by aluma(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2016
Olasco93:
They are thus;
Obiangelli MTN
Obiangelli ETS
Obiangelli GLO
Obiangelli Air
its ur partner still on phoneboot business till now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures / Who Do Ladies Call With Recharge Cards?? / Topic: 12 Signs That She Might Be Cheating On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.