Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,352 members, 7,957,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? (1476 Views)

Was My Mother Justified To Slap My Wife? / My Lez Girfriend / My Girfriend's Sister Is Pregnant For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? by lola024(f): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
Why do guys beat girls? If a guy beat a just any girl, we can still reason that. But I think its something else, when you beat the girl you claim you love.

My question is What is that thing that your girlfriend can do, that will provoke you to beat her?

guys, be sincere...

A must read 7 Things Your Boyfriend Won’t Tell You (and Will Deny if You Ask)

Re: What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? by Cutehector(m): 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Arrange for me to be kidnapped.. den the kidnappers when caught confesses the originator of the idea came from my girlfriend..

I will so slap the other room out of her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 22, 2016
The only time I slap her is in the bedroom, when we are having rough sex and she is shouting "smack me papi". I got to slap, smack and squeeze that bootie.

1 Like

Re: What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? by jonaifame22(m): 5:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
When she provokes me wth her sexy body, I'll slap her by caressing her beautiful face wth my lovely well formed hand and then I will knack her on the bed and dicksipline her very well

1 Like

Re: What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? by yaqq: 5:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
If she slap me

1 Like

Re: What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? by Neimar: 5:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
wen she is gagging on my deek...yeah its fun and romantic tongue
Re: What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? by uboma(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
nothing....
Re: What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? by chigoizie7(m): 9:40pm On Oct 22, 2016
If she lays a finger on me.

1 Like

Re: What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? by fattprince(m): 9:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
lola024:
Why do guys beat girls? If a guy beat a just any girl, we can still reason that. But I think its something else, when you beat the girl you claim you love.

My question is What is that thing that your girlfriend can do, that will provoke you to beat her?

guys, be sincere...

Hello
Re: What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? by Apus: 9:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
She insults my mother.

1 Like

Re: What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? by Raydos: 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
If she want a dirty slap - she should just talk to my mum anyhow!

1 Like

Re: What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? by bitchcrafts: 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Pls let me think.... Guy nothing's cropping but... still nothing
Re: What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? by adaksbullet: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
lola024:

guys, be sincere...

is she his post no sence tread sad angry sad angry angry sad angry

His ur mate not Kelly jener? Lara ibeji? DJ copy? Amarashi? U are hear tolk abt slap angry angry angry

U are sopose too be give slap every 10sec angry angry angry
Re: What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? by adaksbullet: 10:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
Cutehector:
Arrange for me to be kidnapped.. den the kidnappers when caught confesses the originator of the idea came from my girlfriend..

I will so slap the other room out of her
bus, am alway looked afar and am tot u haved small Brian but u are not haved embarassed embarassed embarassed

His a sad somtin cry cry cry

angry angry angry angry
Re: What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? by Dannidom(m): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
if she no put enough meat for my soup then I...
Re: What Can Your Girfriend Do That Will Provoke You To Slap Her? by Jokerman(m): 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
If she's dull

(1) (Reply)

I Wish A Lady Wld Jus Do This To Me Rai Nau / (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! / Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.