Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

(help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! (1430 Views)

She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me / She Lied And We Broke Up Over The Phone! / We broke up because I Refuse to leave the Anglican Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by Sydney60: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2017
This may look a little awkward but my ex guy has been spying on me since I broke up with him. When we were together I saw a funny app on his laptop - omnibypass, if i can recall. I asked him, he said he got it on youtube that he could hack most facebook, Instagram, whatsapp any many other messengers or whatever.
At first i thought it was fun entering people's accounts and stealing information but then i never knew it would get to my turn.

He calls me to threaten me after reading my chats with other people. I've changed my passwords many times and even opened fresh accounts. Yet he still reads my chat and even send abusive messages to my friends with my account

Please I need urgent help on how to permanently stop this nonsense.
Thanks please help out
Re: (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by Sydney60: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2017
He's at it again. i need opinions urgently please
Re: (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by mamuzoOMAH(m): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2017
the police is your friend. breach of privacy.

3 Likes

Re: (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by Berbierklaus(f): 11:57am On Jan 01, 2017
Go and report him at the police station with evidence of your chats and phone.

They should serve him a restraining order and if he refuse to adhere charged to court.

Please involve your family especially elders like your parents and guardians too.
Do this as soon as possible to guarantee your safety
Its not a crime to date and breakup as long as you are old enough

1 Like

Re: (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 01, 2017

Eh, Sheesh!

I've got Four options.
first, You Could get him arrested? undecided
get a restraining order against him.

Second is, You could Deactivate those accounts and Maybe start a new one. without him having the slightest clue that It's you.

third is, To could basically call his bluff. tell him to do his worse. smiley

Fourth, if he keeps bothering your life even after all that, then, You could kill him, beat Him to pulp Or something. undecided Even God would forgive You.
Re: (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by purest21(m): 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
LMAO.
Well, that's what you get when you keep dating yahoo boys. You forgot to mention that your ex literally is a renowned G boy.
The app i just saw it's video on youtube can truly bypass many logins especially females that lack expertise tongue
You will have to pm personally me to get a solution or risk getting invaded by me too lol
grin
Re: (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 01, 2017
What you should do ? buy a new laptop or phone, whatever you use to access social media. Log into the new device and change the password from there. Apparently, he has a keylogger installed on your device, so each time you change the password, he receives the new one via e-mail. Stay up to date with latest trends on IT, it is the only way you can stay secure, cos even facebook, google and NSA are also reading your chats. You should not be scared if the break up was not a result of your flirtation or cheating. If you cheated and broke up, I am sure there is something that belongs to him that you owe him. Return those things. No one spies on an ex, except you owe him some investment he made on you.

My point, though.

1 Like

Re: (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by Republican16(m): 12:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
This is the app he uses to hack you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtVvbz32waA

I just hacked myself with this stuff. Your boyfriend is a gamer but amateur though. How much is he planning to earn in the career by hacking Facebook whatsapp and Co.

Well, I've seen how the app works. He needs to reach your profile before he can penetrate you, so I'd advise you blocked him totally from all your social media. That way he can't gain access.
You may pm me on blocking details you seem to be amateur too
grin
Re: (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sydney60:
This may look a little awkward but my ex guy has been spying on me since I broke up with him. When we were together I saw a funny app on his laptop - omnibypass, if i can recall. I asked him, he said he got it on youtube that he could hack most facebook, Instagram, whatsapp any many other messengers or whatever.
At first i thought it was fun entering people's accounts and stealing information but then i never knew it would get to my turn.

He calls me to threaten me after reading my chats with other people. I've changed my passwords many times and even opened fresh accounts. Yet he still reads my chat and even send abusive messages to my friends with my account

Thanks please help out

1. Change the password of the email you used on those social media. Either you change the password or you change the email entirely. The easiest access he is using is reset password tru your email.

2. Get him on admit on a recorded phone call that he has been acting your account, also get him to admire to the threats on recorded. Take 10k to the police, and report your case, he'd never bother you again.

3. Ensure To change the emails you use for those accounts , it's highly important.

Good luck... Pm me if you need someone to talk to about this
Re: (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by 2dice01: 12:11pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sydney60:

Thanks please help out
bae dop.e PR stunt tho
Re: (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
2dice01:
bae dop.e PR stunt tho
I think it is you who is the spy :/
Re: (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by marshalcarter: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
nd he's here on nairaland watchin yougrin
Re: (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by ovaRAYted(m): 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Lol

Ghen ghen!!!.....when ex-bae is a CIA agent grin cheesy grin
Re: (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by firstking01(m): 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
Some guys sha...a girl broke up with you why not let her be and find solace somewhere elseundecided
Re: (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by RoyalBlak007: 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
Oh ..
Lawd! grin
Re: (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by Sydney60: 12:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
Republican16:
This is the app he uses to hack you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mtVvbz32waA

I just hacked myself with this stuff. Your boyfriend is a gamer but amateur though. How much is he planning to earn in the career by hacking Facebook whatsapp and Co.

Well, I've seen how the app works. He needs to reach your profile before he can penetrate you, so I'd advise you blocked him totally from all your social media. That way he can't gain access.
You may pm me on blocking details you seem to be amateur too
grin

Yes. This is the app he showed me on his laptop and he used it just like this to get passwords.
I'm blocking him straight away thanks
Re: (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
grin

Ooh goooodnezzzz me!

This is crazzzy if someone from ur past will gonna hacked ur account & blackmail you cry
Re: (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by dacblogger: 9:31pm On Jan 01, 2017
I totally understand what you are going through. ..this is how I was dating one psycho that hacks my f.b, he reads my msgs b4 me, if som1 calls my nom qnd I dnt pick, it will automatically be forwarded to his line, he replies my whatsapp msgs, he does all sorts of things just cos his paranoid, I didnt really see it as anything just cos I was blinded by love .., I thank God that I was able 2 break up with him cos this kindaa pple can kill, they r just too jealous and possessive.
Re: (help) We Broke Up And He's Spying And Threatening Me! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sydney06, and you had to table my matter to Online Peepz ba?? I go soon deactivate your FB acct

(1) (Reply)

It Feels Like Home Already. Thank You Romanceland / Saving Up For An Anambra W*tch / Is Rape Possible In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.