Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,610 members, 7,840,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man (5721 Views)

What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Delicious22: 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
Warhawk:
Due to the other deleted thread, if you still wan fight enter here and continue..
etc.... Sorry if dey don ban you o
Sorry young man, I don't do e-wars. Too childish Bro. Thanks!!!!!
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Sexytemi(f): 11:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
To this fo.ol judeefcc, you're the real mistake, I'm so sure your mom must be regretting why she hadn't aborted you,and your father would be wishing he had used condom because of the constant failure you've always proved to be, you have no job, ambition, no dreams or even hope, you lack friends and anything called reality, you're always here on nairaland showing to the whole world how useless you are,day in day out it's been proven that you're the most useless person here,to top it, you were voted as number one TROLL.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Franchise21(m): 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
grin
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by ERCROSS(m): 11:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Hahaha cheesy the plight of ugly boys grin
~~~
funny thing is , it' usaully the ugly 1's clowing women who aren't their type

Anytime I wish to stare at a crazy gurl, I'll just type Nairaland.com/kingcheezypuff into my browser and stare at d serious-looking clown d page brings...

1 Like

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Emperoorlee: 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
ERCROSS:

Anytime I wish to stare at a crazy gurl, I'll just type Nairaland.com/kingcheezy puff into my browser and stare at d serious-looking clown d page brings...

grin. Is that a compliment or an insult? grin cheesy Cos am not understanding
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
ERCROSS:

Anytime I wish to stare at a crazy gurl, I'll just type Nairaland.com/kingcheezypuff into my browser and stare at d serious-looking clown d page brings...
shocked well Dang.
Don't you think it's something wrong/odd wit you doin' that?
~
I mean is this hate or love you got grin haha. Cuz.....
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
Delicious22:
Sorry young man, I don't do e-wars. Too childish Bro. Thanks!!!!!
bro on a serious note, not happy with such words

Someone called my attention to it, Id advise you always exonerate yourself from things like that.

#peace
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 11:51pm On Oct 22, 2016
ERCROSS:

LWKMD grin

Not totally sure if this is a subtle yab or a compliment grin grin

1 Like

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Delicious22: 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lucaz:
bro on a serious note, not happy with such words

Someone called my attention to it, Id advise you always exonerate yourself from things like that.

#peace
Can you tell me what words you're talking about? And please, don't use any of your handles to reply me. Just tell me the word like a matured dude.
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Delicious22: 11:58pm On Oct 22, 2016
cashmoney02:
Next tym, wen u wanna asslick, do dat with ur brain n nt ur dick. U see, u can't even recall wen u mentioned his name. Dumbhead
Don't be a witless ass. Kindly kiss the dust.
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by cashmoney02: 12:02am On Oct 23, 2016
Delicious22:
STFU u rettarded bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:05am On Oct 23, 2016
Delicious22:

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Delicious22: 12:07am On Oct 23, 2016
nairalanddss:

mtfucker
Lol, thank you sweetheart.
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 23, 2016
cashmoney02:
STFU u rettarded bigot
sheath sword

Let talk behind the scane
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 23, 2016
WeJamming:

Herbie and her gang of uglies cheesy
Have we met before?.
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Delicious22: 12:13am On Oct 23, 2016
nairalanddss:

I laugh at you Bro. Meet him to explain
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 23, 2016
herbie27:
Have we met before?.
do they need to see an ugly person first

1 Like

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 23, 2016
Delicious22:
I laugh at you Bro. Meet him to explain

if you mention me again.. i will dismember you
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 23, 2016
officialEFCC:
do they need to see an ugly person first

do we need to see a fool first before we he is one

jude ??
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Emperoorlee: 12:18am On Oct 23, 2016
nairalanddss:

grin cheesy This one dey provoke ooh grin
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 23, 2016
herbie27:
Is quit unfortunate that a functional illiterate like you is on the loose on this forum with your gang.

You ain't worth a penny, go look for who you will buzz tonight with lies to boast your deflated self worth.

Idiot!.
you dnt need to type sweetheart, i cn handle him and his gang
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Delicious22: 12:20am On Oct 23, 2016
nairalanddss:

Keep quiet boy. You type like a kid. *dismember* Lol

1 Like

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 23, 2016
herbie27:
Is quit unfortunate that a functional illiterate like you is on the loose on this forum with your gang.

You ain't worth a penny, go look for who you will buzz tonight with lies to boast your deflated self worth.

Idiot!.
madam na quite not quit dullard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 23, 2016
herbie27:

Idiot!.
calm down please.
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:27am On Oct 23, 2016
Delicious22:
Keep quiet boy. You type like a kid. *dismember* Lol

stupid child if you cnt apprehend what i meant by dismember Google is there, must you show us the rate at which ludicrousness is touching your
primogenitor
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 23, 2016
herbie27:
Functional illiterate...If you're intelligent enough you would have realised that there's a discrepancy between what your thoughts are and what you type...But i won't blame you, i blame the olosho that could not use a condom on a night stand but brought a failure like you to the world and still failed to breast feed you, that's why your IQ is low.
see excuse for your mistake, abeg go bath worwor thing like you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Delicious22: 12:32am On Oct 23, 2016
nairalanddss:

stupid child if you cnt apprehend what i meant by dismember Google is there, must you show us the rate at which ludicrousness is touching your
primogenitor
Lol, you're just getting pissed off for nothing. I know you wanted to type *disembark*

Calm down son, you might get heart pains trying to be intelligent
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 23, 2016
officialEFCC:
see excuse for your mistake, abeg go bath worwor thing like you cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Let me keep getting your unsolicited mentions.

Obnoxious useless son of a bitch!.
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 23, 2016
officialEFCC:

madam na quite not quit dullard cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

misguided braggart Herbie is too glorious to see as you a threat bro, now jude i will advice you to chew your haughtiness and pay due veneration to your new god .. herbie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Did You Feel The First Time You Took Weed And Drugs? / Innocent Sex Doll. Her Only Fault Was That She Was Brought To Nigeria (PHOTO) / “see As She Convert 32 To 23. Nigerians React To Nengi’s Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.