Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? (61003 Views)

Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Nigerian Women Are Among The Most Unattractive Set Of Women In The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 09, 2020
I just cant wrap my head around it. I ve observed overtime and I am still wondering how these things happen.

You see a very good looking dude/lady getting married to a not so physically appealing and compatible dude/lady.

Some might say it could be that the lady/dude has got some monetary influence or that his/her dad is Otedola, Sir Tony Elumelu or Dangote or something like that or that he/she has inner beauty/qualities and all that.

Some might say the definition of beauty can be personal sometimes which doesn't take any particular conventional explanation and that it usually lies in the eyes of the beholder.

But let me ask all the fine boys & pretty ladies on Nairaland. "

"Can u get married to a ladyGuy that doesn't measure up or complement you with his/her looks"

I believe that every good looking guy/ lady deserves an amazingly beautiful/ handsome woman/guy to get married to, at least for the sake of posterity... let the unborn kids be proud their dad/mum made the right choicegrin

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by WorWorBoy: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2020
i guess they have their reason maybe low self-esteem or something.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nonsensetalk: 9:59am On Feb 09, 2020
WorWorBoy:
No.
But u worwor na

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by WorWorBoy: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2020
Nonsensetalk:

But u worwor na
Nonsensetalk. tongue

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Froshloaded: 10:03am On Feb 09, 2020
No
I'm not fine
Bae must be fine wink

16 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 09, 2020
Froshloaded:
yep I'm fine Bae must be fine too wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Froshloaded: 10:25am On Feb 09, 2020
Blu03
grin cheesy
I laugh in Spanish
Have u seen my picture before?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 10:27am On Feb 09, 2020
grin
Froshloaded:
grin grin cheesy I laugh in Spanish Have u seen my picture before?
that's a secret. I'm right!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Froshloaded: 10:28am On Feb 09, 2020
grin
Blu03:
grin that's a secret. I'm right!
Okur wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Kobicove(m): 10:31am On Feb 09, 2020
I know the reason grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 09, 2020
Kobicove:
I know the reason grin
tell us na, bros grin
Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Coolkhat: 10:42am On Feb 09, 2020
Come lets give that your Material a sense of belonging....just hmu

We sew
School uniform, male kaftan, shorts, trousers, cardigan, Polo's and design them to taste.. You get a discount if you're a NL member.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Fulfilledmezu: 10:50am On Feb 09, 2020
it's just pure physics, positive attracts negative and vice versa

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2020
Fulfilledmezu:
it's just pure physics, positive attracts negative and vice versa
I dont get u

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by EzePromoe: 11:44am On Feb 09, 2020
The so-called unattractive ladies are so loyal especially when they're in a relationship with a handsome dude. They consider themselves lucky and give their all to the relationship. The fine boy sees a 'wife material' and goes for her.

Simple!!!

607 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by DonnyE(m): 12:03pm On Feb 09, 2020
EzePromoe:
The so-called unattractive ladies are so loyal especially when they're in a relationship with a handsome dude. They consider themselves lucky and give their all to the relationship. The fine boy sees a 'wife material' and goes for her.

Simple!!!
This is so true.

228 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by biddostandard: 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2020
why not so far she respect me,maybe cuz an average looking gal are tend to be loyal

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Raymeskey: 1:06pm On Feb 09, 2020
BadRadio:

"Can u get married to a lady that doesn't measure up or complement you with her looks"grin

On what criteria are you defining your beauty OP?
There is more to beauty than what they're showing us on the street.

Moreover i don't think there is a lady that's not pretty.

The advice I'm giving is that guys should marry a lady that her thinking faculty complements His.

83 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
Kobicove:
I know the reason grin

And I have the video grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 09, 2020
..."But let me ask all the fine boys on Nairaland"...

Oops, wrong thread.
Over to fine guys. No comments from guys here who look like me, Oshiomole, Obj and Obaseki. grin

12 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
So who will now marry the "unappealing" ones if all the men go for the appealing ones?

Nature has a way of balancing these things so everybody gets a fair deal out of this life. So? You can't question certain things.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Randy100: 1:14pm On Feb 09, 2020
I just love ugly girl, they tend to be very appreciative. I performed an experiment. I sent a 500 recharge card each to (1) My ugly girlfriend and (2) my beautiful girlfriend.

When the result came out, the ugly girl passed while the beautiful girl failed. The ugly girl was the one that kept calling me, even sending me sweet goodnight text message every night, she finished the whole 500 credit calling and thanking me. The beautiful girl didn't even call me, after 3 days I called her to know if she saw the credit, and she replied " I saw it but do you want me to kill cow for you." I have already made my choice. I love them ugly.

380 Likes 38 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Offpoint: 1:15pm On Feb 09, 2020
Sense over beauty, I don't care how ugly you are... just have sense and have a low cut hairstyle... I'll sell my father properties for your sake.

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Goovo(m): 1:22pm On Feb 09, 2020
EzePromoe:

Simple!!!
this is 100 percent correct

Case closed

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by oglalasioux(m): 1:24pm On Feb 09, 2020
It's something you will only understand if you are handsome. Very pretty gorgeous women also go for below average handsome guys. It's nature.

Fair guys generally go for that natural black African skin. It's same for many fair women.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2020
Bros, that is why men like myself are allergic to worwor ladies. As I nor fine, I nor suppose marry woman wey nor fine. I owe my future kids, that. Handsome men should continue being considerate by marrying the worwor lot of women. We the "Worwor Men Association" are proud of them.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Sammy07: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2020
EzePromoe:

Simple!!!

I think you're correct...

You are not 100% correct but at least, 80 - 90%

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by ednut1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2020
The fine boys have dated several fine babes and have noted being fine doesn't mean you have sense.

186 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by monerozi5590: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2020
Randy100:
I just love ugly girl, they tend to be very appreciative. I performed an experiment. I sent a 500 recharge card each to (1) My ugly girlfriend and (2) my beautiful girlfriend.

When the result came out, the ugly girl passed while the beautiful girl failed. The ugly girl was the one that kept calling me, even sending me sweet goodnight text message every night, she finished the whole 500 credit calling and thanking me. The beautiful girl didn't even call me, after 3 days I called her to know if she saw the credit, and she replied " I saw it but do you want me to kill cow for you." I have already made my choice. I love them ugly.

This got me laughing so hard.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
oglalasioux:
It's something you will only understand if you are handsome. Very pretty gorgeous women also go for below average handsome guys. It's nature.

Fair guys generally go for that natural black African skin. It's same for many fair women.
I don't go for dark skinned ladies anymore. I love all shades of women equally. I am light skinned, though. Just don't want my unborn daughters secretly patronizing bleaching creams in future.

13 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by AkuOlisa: 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
BadRadio:
I just cant wrap my head around it. I ve observed overtime and I am still wondering how these things happen.

u see a very good looking dude getting married to a not so physically appealing and compatible lady.

some might say it could be that the lady has got some monetary influence or that her dad is Otedola, Sir Tony Elumelu or Dangote or something like that or that she has inner beauty and all that.

some might say the definition of beauty can be personal sometimes which doesn't take any particular conventional explanation and that it usually lies in the eyes of the beholder.

But let me ask all the fine boys on Nairaland. "

"Can u get married to a lady that doesn't measure up or complement you with her looks"

I believe that every good looking guy deserves an amazingly beautiful woman to get married to, at least for the sake of posterity... let the unborn kids be proud their dad made the right choicegrin

Opposite attracts opposite.
The handsome guys and every wise man knows there's more to beauty than the physical appearance. So while some go for physical beauty others go for characters.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? by nlPoster: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2020
War war war war war war war

You people are always quick to rush into matters without thinking.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady Gives Sex Advice To Men - Prince Eke, Wale Gates, Others Condemn Her / Couple Who Met In Secondary School Rock Their Uniforms In Pre-wedding Pics / Ladies, 10 Signs A Guy Will Sleep With You When You Visit Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.