Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,839 members, 7,838,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man (5708 Views)

What Is The Most Unattractive Thing A Woman Could Wear? / Why Do Most Good Looking Persons Marry Someone Who Is Unattractive? / What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:35am On Oct 23, 2016
Delicious22:
Lol, you're just getting pissed off for nothing. I know you wanted to type *disembark*

Calm down son, you might get heart pains trying to be intelligent

is this what uv been typing since...pls swerve.. no time for dullards like you
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 23, 2016
herbie27:
Let me keep getting your unsolicited mentions.

Obnoxious useless son of a bitch!.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy painment, herbie you are ugly stop acting like you are worth anything, its only on faceless places like this that you matter , on facebook people like you have 2 likes on your pictures

1 Like

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 23, 2016
officialEFCC:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy painment, herbie you are ugly stop acting like you are worth anything, its only on faceless places like this that you matter , on facebook people like you have 2 likes on you pictures

are sure you are educated at all, you keep typing ...you are ugly .

pls try something else
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Delicious22: 12:39am On Oct 23, 2016
nairalanddss:

is this what uv been typing since...pls swerve.. no time for dullards like you
Lmao, so you know that it was a blunder all along. Sorry Bro, I love to stay positive unlike you.

Have a peaceful night rest son.

Remember, it's DISEMBARK cheesy
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 23, 2016
Delicious22:
Lmao, so you know that it was a blunder all along. Sorry Bro, I love to stay positive unlike you.

Have a peaceful night rest son.

Remember, it's DISEMBARK cheesy

Simple Definition of dismember
:
to cut or tear (a body) into pieces
:
to separate (something) into smaller parts

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dismember

i still dunno .

how dismember and disembark are the same
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:48am On Oct 23, 2016
Delicious22 dont disgrace yourself trying to prove me wrong, my knowledge is far beyond your ancestors, go nd read your book..
useless child
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Delicious22: 12:48am On Oct 23, 2016
nairalanddss:

Simple Definition of dismember
:
to cut or tear (a body) into pieces
:
to separate (something) into smaller parts

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dismember
Lol, you see why i call you a witless ass...... Lol, cut me into small parts through your phone? You're a big joke. Go and rest in peace Bro.
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Delicious22: 12:50am On Oct 23, 2016
nairalanddss:
Delicious22 dont disgrace yourself trying to prove me wrong, my knowledge is far beyond your ancestors, go nd read your book..
useless child
Lol, a wazzock whippet claiming professor. grin
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 23, 2016
Delicious22:
Lol, you see why i call you a witless ass...... Lol, cut me into small parts through your phone? You're a big joke. Go and rest in peace Bro.

haha just look at the away you are thinking.... you said it was disembark ... now hw cn i cut you into two through phone . hahaha... how old are you ?

your iQ is low
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 23, 2016
herbie27:
Am i suppose to argue anything with a failure like you?.

You had to steal a girl's number to tell her you own a car and needed advice to sell it, when your entire generation haven't been able to afford a bicycle.

With the amount of weed you smoke...what good could come out of your useless brain.

Without bragging, your type can't stop me offline, and for free i wouldn't ride a dick like yours.

Pathetic being!...keep living your delusional life on nl.
failure like me but you are not even worth anything compared to me cheesy

i blame her not you so i no go respond to the car talk, told her somtin as a friend but na nairaland i done learn my lesson , herbie you are a ugly girl, you have seen my gf you are not finer than any wetin you dey talk abeg shut up and go kill your self or somtin, this is why i dey insult you everyone knows that you are ugly we have all seen your picture, yet you claim rubbish when we know every cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 23, 2016
officialEFCC:

i blame her not you so i no go respond to the car talk, told her somtin as a friend but na nairaland i done learn my lesson , herbie you are a ugly girl, you have seen my gf you are not finer than any wetin you dey talk abeg shut up and go kill your self or somtin, this is why i dey insult you everyone knows that you are ugly we have all seen your picture, yet you claim rubbish when we know every cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ugly ugly ugly... is that wat your brain is abt ?

at least type smtin meaningful.. impress her

pussyass nigger
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Delicious22: 12:54am On Oct 23, 2016
nairalanddss:

haha just look at the away you are thinking.... you said it was disembark ... now hw cn i cut you into two through phone . hahaha... how old are you ?

your iQ is low
Lol, a grotesque nematode wants to dismember me online........

Lol, I thought your father was dumb but you're worst than him.
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 23, 2016
nairalanddss:

ugly ugly ugly... is that wat your brain is abt ?
i dont want ban, i will have posted her pic, have you noticed that no one is denying that she isn't ugly, trust me boss, she is really ugly, i will mention you somewhere and show you the pic, looks like a rat hold on

1 Like

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:55am On Oct 23, 2016
Delicious22:
Lol, a grotesque nematode wants to dismember me online........

Lol, I thought your father was dumb but you're worst than him.

k
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Delicious22: 12:58am On Oct 23, 2016
nairalanddss:

k
Good, next time don't pick on someone who have nothing against you. Bye Bro and I pray she accept your request.
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 23, 2016
herbie27:
Shut the Bleep up!, did she ever give you her number?, foolish child!.

You're filled with so much insecurities at home that's why you ran here like a demented dog seeking for asylum by being a pussy.

Worthless piece of shit!.
say wetin, how is that your business, did i toast her cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg she tell you say i dey call am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy called her only once and i was curious to know who was behind the account abeg go look bush, the fact that she told you is the funny part cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 23, 2016
officialEFCC:
say wetin, how is that your business, did i toast her cheesy cheesy cheesy abeg she tell you say i dey call am cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy called her only once and i was curious to know who was behind the account abeg go look bush, the fact that she told you is the funny part cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are a lunatic and that's the fact.
I don't know what you've been feeling like on this forum but as far as i'm concern you're the lowest of lowlife...A riff-raff at home.

Go get a life for yourself and stop constituting nuisance here.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 23, 2016
officialEFCC:
You won't come and run your mouth like a girl, because those flies asslicking your stupidity have all gone to bed.

This will be my last mention to you on nairaland...enjoy it while the offer last.

Over grown child!...Se.un should give you an award for the most stupid here.

3 Likes

Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by TrapHedges(m): 3:50am On Oct 23, 2016
Mofoz be taking things pretty far In a forum, lol that's piss poor.. Ya'll go to Twitter if you want to fight.. cool

Ndi ARA!

Please. Don't @/mention me thanks fam! cool
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by adaksbullet: 11:55am On Oct 23, 2016
Warhawk:
two threads for only jude?? Una wan kill am... Btw who has seen adaksbullet
walkwalk while are u call me bye night Are u do meting shocked
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Fidelismaria: 2:03pm On Oct 23, 2016
cry

Eyah

Pele oooo

Shotigbo

Sowie
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Warhawk(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
adaksbullet:
walkwalk while are u call me bye night Are u do meting shocked
lol.. Bus we no dey do meeting o ,, i jst de miss ur awrd winning grammer
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Rone16(f): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
Well unlike we girls,you have more to offer like good sense of humor,even wealth or even be a good romantic and gentleman.All these will still attract girls to you
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
officialEFCC:

You can keep deceiving yourself by living in your delusions on nairaland, stealing contacts and claiming what you're not when you can't wash your boxers. cheesy

Your insults doesn't hit me, but mine was the realities of things on ground that was why you woke at 6:00 to cry to mynd.44 as usual...I guess the truth gave you insomnia. cheesy

Swine!.
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by adaksbullet: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Warhawk:
lol.. Bus we no dey do meeting o ,, i jst de miss ur awrd winning grammer
are u seen me on PAPA on yesterday on shoutafrica on night off yesterday? wink

Am coleted 17 award on back stage wink wink am not whant too blower minesef lipsrsealed
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Warhawk(m): 7:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
adaksbullet:
are u seen me on PAPA on yesterday on shoutafrica on night off yesterday? wink

Am coleted 17 award on back stage wink wink am not whant too blower minesef lipsrsealed
17 awards?? Bus i know say you go blow with this ur malanja wey don stay up to 1 yr for studio, where we go turn up na?? cheesy smiley
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by adaksbullet: 11:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
Warhawk:
17 awards?? Bus i know say you go blow with this ur malanja wey don stay up to 1 yr for studio, where we go turn up na?? cheesy smiley
bus we are do on lowkeys cool
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by bitchcrafts: 12:05am On Oct 24, 2016
I can relate with those. To help my lot , motto is "Abdeljabar, U can't be Ugly and broke".
Re: What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Man by Warhawk(m): 10:53am On Oct 24, 2016
adaksbullet:
bus we are do on lowkeys cool
Bus for that PAPA award night na you wear that mechanic overall come??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Upload Photos Like This In The Name Of Modelling? (photos) / What Does It Mean When A Girl Says Your Dickk Is Filled With Water? / 4 Girls Every Young Nigerian Guy Should Run Away From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.