Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,919 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? (20008 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / Upload Ur Pics Let See How Handsome Or Beautiful U Are / Guys Killer Curve Or Beautiful Face???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by angelchi(f): 7:56pm On Sep 17, 2007
@ poster,wht is your definition of ugly please? will like 2 see wht u look like b4 i can say anytin.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by olanajim(m): 8:39pm On Sep 17, 2007
For those who do not know:

ANATOMICAL UGLINESS, IS EMBRYOLOGICAL AND CANNOT BE SUBJECT TO HUMAN CONTROL . THEY ARE THEREFORE GENERALLY TOLERATED.

INTELLECTUAL UGLINESS, IS A MENTAL PROBLEM SUBJECT TO LEARNING AND OTHER HUMAN CONTROL IT IS RARELY TOLERATED AS THEY ARE HIGHLY CORROSIVE WITH DANGEROUS CONSEQUENCE. THE AFFLICTED MUST BE CURED TO MERIT ANY HUMAN RESPECT.

THEN THERE IS MORAL UGLINESS. IT IS EXTRA-EMBROYOLOGY AND A PRODUCT OF UNTREATED INTELLETUAL UGLINESS. IT IS AN ODIOUS ONE SUBJECT TO HUMAN CONTROL.

THEREFORE, A DULL BEAUTIFUL WOMAN IS A POTENTIAL NUISANCE THAT DOESN'T WORTH MORE THAN HER DOWRY. AN UGLY FACE WITH INTELLECTUAL SAGACITY IS A WINNER ANYDAY EVEN IF SHE RESEMBLE GORILA.

That is my verdict. I will continues to hold unto this hypothesis until someone prove otherwise.

Sai Anjima!
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by FactorChic(f): 9:00pm On Sep 17, 2007
no offense, but for u to go with beauty without brain, u're d dumb one!, na true sef, someone just asked u what's ur definition of Ugly
lipsrsealed
the girl u find beautiful might put the U in Ugly!
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by krs2(m): 10:24am On Sep 18, 2007
I have thought about this and Finally come to the conclusion that going for any of this two categories will be catastrophic for me.
Imagine living with an ugly looking intellect,you have not had sex in the past one month and you don't even feel that any thing is missing,you don't even anticipate it.Her looks doesn't even in anyway encourage any sex drive.It is even most likely she won't know how to cook,won't know how to keep the home.

Now,for the second category,Imagine living with a brainless beauty,she is most likely to be very quarrelsome and bitchy,keeps the home well but lacks consideration,she is definitely going to make you an unhappy insecure husband,your only consolation will be her beauty

Nah,fellas, there must be somewhere in the middle for me,somewhere cosy.there are girls that pretty and intelligent.by pretty,I don't mean "look at me,I am Halle Berry" kind of pretty,and by intelligent,I don't mean "Hi,I am Einstein" kinda intelligence.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by olanajim(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2007
Point of correction. Einstein is not intelligent.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by krs2(m): 1:38pm On Sep 18, 2007
Then Jesus Christ is the second born of satan.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by lateefah79: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2007
Intelligence can neva be measured wth ''beauty''.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by FactorChic(f): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2007
krs-2:

Then Jesus Christ is the second born of satan.
hahahaha that's funny as hell!

a beautiful dull girl wi ll feel intimidated some way, maybe she's out with the guy and a bunch of other girls, ugly or not
they're smart-talking and she doesn't feel among because she's dumb, an ugly girl will 'carry herself', in the right way, she knows how to mingle, I mean her intelligence will just speak for itself
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by tobaaro(m): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2007
Not sure about dat! They'll keep d gist "light" 4 her sake grin
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by husu(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2007
love fine girls, but will go crazy when they are fine and intelligent.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Sulaig(m): 1:30pm On Sep 19, 2007
This topic is a ery big one and it requires many answers.
It depends on the man in question.What is more important to him?If he's a sex maniac he'll prefer the beautiful,dull woman anyday,anytime.There are men who'll marry a dull woman as long as she's not dull in bed.I've even seen such couples.If a beautiful woman is dull but can f--k well,many men will rush her.
If the man is a bit of an intellectual he may prefer the ugly brainy woman.
No matter how intelligent an ugly woman is she should have one or two physical attributes going for her,for instance the kind of ass a man can't ignore or boobs that make your mouth water.
Ask ugly women,they know how difficult it is to keep a guy especially when you have many pretty girls around.
Girls have told me that they keep different men for different reasons.One man because he can f--k,another because he's generous,another because he's handsome.
What makes you think a man is different?Yes,when he wants a stimulating conversation,he may desire the company of the ugly,intelligent woman but i tell you when a man wants to f--k,he'll prefer a beautiful woman,no matter how dull she is.The naked body of a beautiful woman lying in bed waiting to be taken is the greatest aphrodisiac you can give any man.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Obinoscopy(m): 11:28pm On Jan 15, 2010
Off course an Ugly Intelligent Girl is who I'll go for. Beauty is always in the hands of the beholder
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by ektbear: 8:50am On Jun 21, 2011
Very tough choice

Could I date the beautiful dull girl but not have to spent too much time with her (aside from a few things wink ) and then be friends with the ugly girl?

If not, I'd probably choose the ugly girl. Is the ugly girl good in bed at least?
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Orton10(m): 9:30am On Jun 21, 2011
olanajim:

Point of correction. Einstein is not intelligent.
Go do some research and stop regurgitating thrash!
He ain't the Man of The Century for Nuffin . . .do your homework s[i]i[/i]lly!
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 22, 2011
some babes worwor sha ooo,

If I'm marrying any of them, I'll need a prenup

The ugly one with brain: Divorce cause I was phucking my super hot secretary.

Beautiful one without brain: Divorce her cause I can't share my wife with my boss or even the pizza delivery guy cuz she has no brain cells,

But truth is, marriage is becoming void because it isn't natural. Sex if fun and sexy sex is supper sexy and freaky too especially with a dumb nympho,

The smart ass will be doing all that self respect stuff and won't wanna give ma nuts some loving too, And may even be too busy to think of a freaky position

They are both bad choices,
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by maka3: 10:08am On Jun 22, 2011
Beauty without brains? Naaah, ! @o.p y didn't u ask: Beauty and character? Cos actually, beauty is in d eyes of d beholder. Ur decorated gorrilla cud b anoda man's miss world.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Roland17(m): 8:48pm On Jun 22, 2011
i can't stand dumb girls, especially the dumb and proud ones they look ugly in their dumb nature.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by IykeD(m): 7:18am On Jun 23, 2011
I wud rather have her ugly and intelligent than pretty and dumb, that will erode the whole beauty and make her even uglier than the ugliest woman alive.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by mouthpeace: 12:38pm On Apr 02, 2012
Every gurl is beautiful in her own way
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Ifilinwa(f): 6:43am On Oct 15, 2012
All dis guys dey yarn "ugly, ugly" buh because na website u dey talk Am, for real u guys prefer beautiful gurls.. Note: Am beautiful nd intelligent, nd funny
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by missojugo(f): 9:14am On Jul 23, 2014
Skidoc: Hello again,
Assume you are an eligible bachelor who is about to get married. For your bride, if you had to choose between:
(a) an ugly girl who is intelligent and smart. The type they call Brain without Beauty.
(b) a beautiful girl who is dull. The type they call Beauty without Brain.
What will your choice be?
Remember you can't choose both.
I will go first...

As for me, I will choose the beautiful dull girl because I am very fond of beautiful girls and I believe I can train and teach her to become intelligent. On the other hand, there is no training or teaching or therapy that can make an ugly girl become beautiful. If you say you will buy her all the make-up in the world, she will just look like a decorated baboon.

Your turn, please share your opinion. Thanks.

Skidoc

So shallow. So a girl is now a dog that you can 'train' to be intelligent. Good luck with that one.....Hope all your kids will take after your trained wife so you will have enough training to do....
And please no human is ugly! Every single thing you detest about one lady is what one other guy is searching for in a partner.....Beans porridge hot, Beans porridge cold, Beans porridge in the pot 9 days old. Some like it hot some like it cold some like it in the pot 9 days old...Moral of the nursery rhyme is: Porrigde na porridge
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 11, 2015
Beautiful ladies are more likely to be intelligence than their ugly counterparts.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by sweetiliciouz(f): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=ijebuman post=116797]

pls tell him o.I rather go for d ugly CU's bin intelligent has to do wyt the genres .imagine having pretty kids DAT r dullards .ha.n besides no matter how much n how far a dullard wyt a bad genre reads he can never b top remember beauty fades o.but bin smart n great never fades
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Cutehector(m): 6:50am On Sep 11, 2015
[quote author=sweetiliciouz post=37454990][/quote]hi
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by angelofurlife: 7:12am On Sep 11, 2015
*Yawns* all of sudden everybody wants the ugly girl.lmao
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by grad2012(f): 8:05am On Sep 11, 2015
Intelligence is the most sexiest tin on earth.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Nobody: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2015
ahoyLT:
Kenflavor, this is fact and not words. If u have had your share of gals u will understand. Can u imagine taking ur gal out and u discussing politics or anyother issue with friends and she can't mutter out a word, cus she is f..king dumb. Won't u be ashame and ur other friends babe are chipping in 1 or 2 things

But wait ooo, isn't it rude to chip in when your man is discussing with his friends, I used to think it was disrespectful
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 11, 2015
esosa993:

But wait ooo, isn't it rude to chip in when your man is discussing with his friends, I used to think it was disrespectful
True. I prefer she doesn't chip in nothing. Boys might start trying to get fresh.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 11, 2015
BoboYekini:
True. I prefer she doesn't chip in nothing. Boys might start trying to get fresh.

Yes now,because as far as am concerned I think its so rude to put your mouth into what doesn't concern you,I don't talk when my bf's friends are around because that how momma rasied me, never chip in when men are talking cos its rude
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 11, 2015
esosa993:

Yes now,because as far as am concerned I think its so rude to put your mouth into what doesn't concern you,I don't talk when my bf's friends are around because that how momma rasied me, never chip in when men are talking cos its rude
Lol mama's girl.
Yes, but it's not that it's rude per se, just to avoid familiarity with his friends. When you're married you can start talking cheesy.
Generally a lady shouldn't be seen to talk anyhow (like Idowuogbo), except maybe with your girls on a night out.
Re: Ugly Intelligent Girl or Beautiful Dull Girl? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 11, 2015
BoboYekini:
Lol mama's girl.
Yes, but it's not that it's rude per se, just to avoid familiarity with his friends. When you're married you can start talking cheesy.
Generally a lady shouldn't be seen to talk anyhow (like Idowuogbo), except maybe with your girls on a night out.

Ehn en okay sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Toast White Girls In London? / Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? / #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.