Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before (8885 Views)

I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. / Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 7:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
guys let stop being a fool for this girls dats why I wrote this topic. is for us those guys that still mumu theirself cos of a girl.never give a girl money if u never sex her for reasons.
1. it make u seem senceless as a maga. most girls dont like guys having fun with them but they like collecting money,letting u buy them gift. You keep buying but nothing to show for it.
2.because they are sexing another person.most girls lied that they hate sex which is a lie.only a fool will believe that lie.they are forming but when u see how they during the action u will know its sweet to them
most of them cant do without sex.see dat igbo girl chiamaka that use cocumber on her pucce,yet she wont gree to let her boyfriend. dont let anybody chop wat you pay for. if she want gift and money she must let u enjoy her.
3. she leave you in pains. if u keep spending for ur girl she will leave u when she see a richer guy, or when you are broke. am sorry to say most are wicked! they spend wit u when u have and dump u when u dont have. it will pain. but if you have sleep with her a lot it wont hurt you that much, because you also gain her body. this life nothing goes for nothing. shine ur eye guys. guys add ur reason

15 Likes

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Kakamorufu(m): 7:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
there is a possibility there oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by rosieluv(f): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2016
every thread is about girls girls girls

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by makelove2m(m): 7:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Haaaaah, another Animal has escape from zoo again............. your work is to pound another man daughter aaaaah, God must punish devil

7 Likes

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by ErectedDick(f): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2016

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 7:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
makelove2m:
Haaaaah, another Animal has escape from zoo again............. your work is to pound another man daughter aaaaah, God must punish devil
pls usebur sence and talk of the topin are u an animal?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 7:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
ErectedDick:
is not shameful dearie
swear u dont like sex. frankraj maxi112 ifakiland let hear
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by missKiffy(f): 7:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 7:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
rosieluv:
ur life is about money money

9 Likes

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by makelove2m(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
jake2much:
pls usebur sence and talk of the topin are u an animal?

Free MB is bad......................... this is bullshit eeeh

3 Likes

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
missKiffy:
Rubbish
how is it rubbish
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by rosieluv(f): 7:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
jake2much:
ur life is about money money
thought u had smtyn beta to say
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
rosieluv:

thought u had smtyn beta to say
u girls think u are wise u hate wen they tell u truth
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
makelove2m:

Free MB is bad......................... this is bullshit eeeh
na ur type dey call original maga

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by RaptObserver: 8:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
Most ladies don't know men spend for them just to boost their ego and not that they are foolish. The way some gals treat guys, makes it look like money is their only problem. Ladies should give themselves respect and stop asking for money anyhow, it makes them cheap.

3 Likes

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Frankraj: 8:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
jake2much:
guys let stop being a fool for this girls dats why I wrote this topic. is for us those guys that still mumu theirself cos of a girl.never give a girl money if u never sex her for reasons.
1. it make u seem senceless as a maga. most girls dont like guys having fun with them but they like collecting money,letting u buy them gift. You keep buying but nothing to show for it.
2.because they are sexing another person.most girls lied that they hate sex which is a lie.only a fool will believe that lie.they are forming but when u see how they during the action u will know its sweet to them
most of them cant do without sex.see dat igbo girl chiamaka that use cocumber on her pucce,yet she wont gree to let her boyfriend. dont let anybody chop wat you pay for. if she want gift and money she must let u enjoy her.
3. she leave you in pains. if u keep spending for ur girl she will leave u when she see a richer guy, or when you are broke. am sorry to say most are wicked! they spend wit u when u have and dump u when u dont have. it will pain. but if you have sleep with her a lot it wont hurt you that much, because you also gain her body. this life nothing goes for nothing. shine ur eye guys. guys add ur reason

You are right . Lols but is for guys wey still dey mumu for girls .as for me I just fvk one girl today and gave her 1k but one guys carry her last night pay her 15k. If you mumu girls go render you useless . The same thing u pay 15k na him I pay 1k ,don't be suprice another guyman is fvking her for free. That's how girls are , so don't spend for girls unless is for fvk and spend less

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
There is love in sharing.

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
RaptObserver:
Most ladies don't know men spend for them just to boost their ego and not that they are foolish. The way some gals treat guys, makes it look like money is their only problem. Ladies should give themselves respect and stop asking for money anyhow, it makes them cheap.
is true my brother.I spent a lot for firls some not even my girl. if I like u as a friend I spend I sent card to a girl here.but in dating dis girls are not worth it.they keep asking and deny u sex.mostly igbos dat why I hate dem. the girl I date before proove me right.she brought me pain
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Kakamorufu(m): 8:18pm On Oct 22, 2016
missKiffy:
Rubbish
see this one
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
Frankraj:

You are right . Lols but is for guys wey still dey mumu for girls .as for me I just fvk one girl today and gave her 1k but one guys carry am last night pay am 15k. If you mumu girls go render you useless . Thesame thing u pay 15k na him I pay 1k ,don't be suprice another guyman is doing it for free. That's how girls nah so don't spend unless is for fvk and spend less
hahahaha frankraj I dey gbadun u u dey talk true. if possible bext time no give d bch anytin
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
This dude is highly senseless

His senselessness is simply amazing

Sex is overrated

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by krissconnect(m): 8:45pm On Oct 22, 2016
jake2much:
is true my brother.I spent a lot for firls some not even my girl. if I like u as a friend I spend I sent card to a girl here.but in dating dis girls are not worth it.they keep asking and deny u sex.mostly igbos dat why I hate dem. the girl I date before proove me right.she brought me pain
U hate igbo gals? Tribalistic mofo. Ur write up is as fake as ur life,keep soaking ur brain in love issues,dnt go get a normal life. Now quote me if rily uve got no brain.

4 Likes

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
krissconnect:

U hate igbo gals? Tribalistic mofo. Ur write up is as fake as ur life,keep soaking ur brain in love issues,dnt go get a normal life. Now quote me if rily uve got no brain.
see animal I neva said dat. I hate my ex and shes igbo I didnt say I hate all igbo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
KissChris:
This dude is highly senseless

His senselessness is simply amazing

Sex is overrated
u lack a brain. if not u will simply comment on d topic not insult

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
jake2much:
is not shameful dearie swear u dont like sex. fra...nkraj maxi...112 ifaki...land let hear
lolz

thanks for mention
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 8:59pm On Oct 22, 2016
Lucaz:
lolz

thanks for mention
hahahaha dose na my guys jarizod come talk
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 22, 2016
jake2much:
hahahaha dose na my guys jarizod come talk
looolz

I gat your back any day
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Warhawk(m): 9:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
rosieluv:
Missed ur way?? There's a reason this is the ROMANCE section
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Ginaz(f): 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
I don't like this thread lipsrsealed
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by hibiscus76(f): 10:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
Op what class are you in? JSS3 or SS1

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 10:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
hibiscus76:
Op what class are you in? JSS3 or SS1
ask ur moda. I know ur type dont lemme say bad word to you pls
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by firstking01(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2016
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) / My Girlfriend In Another Guy's House / My Fat Boyfriend Needs To Lose Weight ASAP, or else. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.