Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,423 members, 7,826,652 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before (8887 Views)

I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. / Never Spend Too Much Time Talking To Your Woman As It Leads To Insults........ / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by WilliamsChelster(m): 10:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
imperialQueen:

tranquil... and yourx?
Went well..
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by hibiscus76(f): 11:14pm On Oct 23, 2016
jake2much:
I can buy ur whole family. am a young boss and I make my own money lot of investement dont u eva call me a boy
Oh really!!! you are a young boss of what exactly? A lot of investments!!!! In what exactly? Mtcheeew...broke ass

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by bitchcrafts: 11:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
hibiscus76:
Oh really!!! you are a young boss of what exactly? A lot of investments!!!! In what exactly? Mtcheeew...broke ass
You apparently need the financial support of a young boss with a whole lotta money he he! Naija girls, Somebody magnificent enough to help a sistuh out ?

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jubrealguy(m): 7:00am On Oct 24, 2016
hibiscus76:
I've asked her and she said you're in basic 6 and that I shouldn't take anything you say seriously
lol.......hibiscus baby, how far na
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 7:31am On Oct 24, 2016
Nma27:
Can't you open a more educative thread than this? There are some things not worth hammering on because it can never change. So pls park well and think of how to bring us out of this recession biko
hahahahah my wife don vex
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2016
MENTORCH:

One of the realest write ups on nairaland.
thanks boss
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 7:36am On Oct 24, 2016
hibiscus76:
why do u want to know wat I do. is it ur business?
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 7:38am On Oct 24, 2016
I go thru all this comment and I see most girls are angry cos det are guilty
dey pretend a lot
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by hibiscus76(f): 8:12am On Oct 24, 2016
bitchcrafts:
You apparently need the financial support of a young boss with a whole lotta money he he! Naija girls, Somebody magnificent enough to help a sistuh out ?
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by hibiscus76(f): 8:13am On Oct 24, 2016
jubrealguy:
lol.......hibiscus baby, how far na
I'm fine oo...trying to get on this nigga's nerve wink wink..its been a while
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by hibiscus76(f): 8:15am On Oct 24, 2016
jake2much:
why do u want to know wat I do. is it ur business?
It's because I'm suspecting that you don't do anything..lol grin grin grin
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2016
hibiscus76:
It's because I'm suspecting that you don't do anything..lol grin grin grin
lol u dont think well . I run private business. so its of no use to u. I cant give u a kobo
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by ifeanyi317(m): 8:49am On Oct 24, 2016
jake2much:
guys let stop being a fool for this girls dats why I wrote this topic. is for us those guys that still mumu theirself cos of a girl.never give a girl money if u never sex her for reasons.
1. it make u seem senceless as a maga. most girls dont like guys having fun with them but they like collecting money,letting u buy them gift. You keep buying but nothing to show for it.
2.because they are sexing another person.most girls lied that they hate sex which is a lie.only a fool will believe that lie.they are forming but when u see how they during the action u will know its sweet to them
most of them cant do without sex.see dat igbo girl chiamaka that use cocumber on her pucce,yet she wont gree to let her boyfriend. dont let anybody chop wat you pay for. if she want gift and money she must let u enjoy her.
3. she leave you in pains. if u keep spending for ur girl she will leave u when she see a richer guy, or when you are broke. am sorry to say most are wicked! they spend wit u when u have and dump u when u dont have. it will pain. but if you have sleep with her a lot it wont hurt you that much, because you also gain her body. this life nothing goes for nothing. shine ur eye guys. guys add ur reason
Your tread shows how myopic in mind you are.
Relationship is not only about sex.

2 Likes

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by miraclelove(f): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2016
receive sense in Jesus name Amen receive sense in Jesus name Amen
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2016
miraclelove:
is u dat lack sence
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 9:10am On Oct 24, 2016
ifeanyi317:

Your tread shows how myopic in mind you are.
Relationship is not only about sex.
tell me wat u want to gain in a girl after spending a lot
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by christian225(m): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2016
my brother you said your mind. that is good but let me ask you. do you friend for love or for sex? let's say the truth I think you never been in love before and I pity those girls that move around with you. if you love ur girl you will not say this kind of a thing. love can make you mumu and it will also at the same time make you wise ladies pls don't go for money but go for love thanks

1 Like

Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2016
christian225:
my brother you said your mind. that is good but let me ask you. do you friend for love or for sex? let's say the truth I think you never been in love before and I pity those girls that move around with you. if you love ur girl you will not say this kind of a thing. love can make you mumu and it will also at the same time make you wise ladies pls don't go for money but go for love thanks
I like ur matured responce but is sex not part of love
why refuse to give me ur body if u said u love me. is a proof. it show a commitment. but wen I kip spending and u deny me dats wickedness and stupidity. am not a kid am matured enough. av gone thru a lot In relationship dat a girl will decieve me again. if not for anything I should have marry early next ye
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by schumastic(m): 11:04am On Oct 24, 2016
hibiscus76:
Imagine his write up, very poor.... don't know if the life of guys revolve around sex...

Note: stop using guys cus you are generalizing instead use some or most.
by the way, why is it that the life of most girls revolve around money?

when a guy doesn't give a girl money he is tagged stingy which baffles me cus they all act independent at first and the guys decides to play along, its crazy.
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by schumastic(m): 11:06am On Oct 24, 2016
miraclelove:

happy birthday
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jubrealguy(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2016
hibiscus76:
I'm fine oo...trying to get on this nigga's nerve wink wink..its been a while
lol......oya wait! lemme goan get some chill pills for u cos me don't want you to stress yourself
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by hibiscus76(f): 7:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
schumastic:

Note: stop using guys cus you are generalizing instead use some or most.
by the way, why is it that the life of most girls revolve around money?

when a guy doesn't give a girl money he is tagged stingy which baffles me cus they all act independent at first and the guys decides to play along, its crazy.
Sorry my bad, shouldn't have generalized
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by schumastic(m): 7:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
hibiscus76:
Sorry my bad, shouldn't have generalized

no problem. meanwhile, how sure are we that is you on your dp since you said no faceless moniker should pm you?
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by hibiscus76(f): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
schumastic:

no problem. meanwhile, how sure are we that is you on your dp since you said no faceless moniker should pm you?
hmm
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by hibiscus76(f): 8:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
schumastic:

I don't impersonate and why would I want to prove anything to you?? undecided undecided
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by schumastic(m): 9:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
hibiscus76:
I don't impersonate and why would I want to prove anything to you?? undecided undecided

a lot of people on nl impersonate, I can't remember asking you to prove anything to me..I was just asking a ? that's all
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by DaisyII: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
Sweety,why don't you work on your grammar and leave issues like this to the matured minds.
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 6:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
DaisyII:
Sweety,why don't you work on your grammar and leave issues like this to the matured minds.
it seem u ar a stupid person
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by DaisyII: 6:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
jake2much:
it seem u ar a stupid person
Not likely so.It's you who is 'stupid' personified hunnie.You've got a long way to go before sex.Do something productive with that young blood running through your veins.
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by jake2much(m): 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
DaisyII:
Not likely so.It's you who is 'stupid' personified hunnie.You've got a long way to go before sex.Do something productive with that young blood running through your veins.
get out of here who u call hunnie am not ur age in all areas of life
Re: Never Spend A Kobo On A Girl You Have Never Sex Before by DaisyII: 7:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
jake2much:
get out of here who u call hunnie am not ur age in all areas of life
Oh yea? But how is it that the only achievement you can boast of is a #1000 note given to a girl you had sex with? At your age.Grow up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If I Catch This Girl Eh... (photos Added) / What Is So Special About Igbo Girls?? / Pastor Who Slept With A Bursty Nigerian Lady Without Paying Finally Pays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.