Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Just For Fun. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just For Fun. (830 Views)

Campus Girls And Having Sex For Fun Are 5&6 / Just For Fun: Guys Which One Is Ur Choice, Ladies Which Type Is URS? / For Fun: Guyz How Do your babe Ask For Sex When she is With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just For Fun. by teepsee(f): 8:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hay let do this for fun. What is the funniest thing you have used in saving or someone saved your number with. How did you guys met that lead to that.

Mine was when i met this babe when i was riding on my bicycle, just for fun in the evening, we got talking and we exchanged number. I stored her number with riding bae , winkbut changed it when she agreed to come to my side.

When she was at my side we were talking and i checked her phone to see what he saved mine number, surprised i saw bicycle guy . embarassed

But she changed it when i confronted her tongue

Oya add yours smiley
Re: Just For Fun. by slimthugchimee(m): 8:21pm On Oct 22, 2016
teepsee undecided undecided
Re: Just For Fun. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
Mtchew.....angry
Re: Just For Fun. by teepsee(f): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Just For Fun. by slimthugchimee(m): 8:50pm On Oct 22, 2016
teepsee:
undecided undecided undecided
na the stupid thing i use save my g.f name undecided undecided
Re: Just For Fun. by teepsee(f): 9:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
slimthugchimee:
na the stupid thing i use save my g.f name undecided undecided
huuummm, sorry for her then
Re: Just For Fun. by Warhawk(m): 9:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
we met when she came to buy wristbangle so i saved her name with Nneka Wristbangle

(1) (Reply)

Do Naija Men Prefer Skinny Babes / When You Were Busy Doing Playboy And Phuckboy Till / How Many People Have You Dated So Far?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.