Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,196 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

My Worst Nightmare – My Love Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Worst Nightmare – My Love Story (1889 Views)

Two-Month Relationship, My Worst Nightmare / How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) / "He Saw My Picture And Slid Into My DM” – Instagram User Shares Love Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Worst Nightmare – My Love Story by truelovengr(f): 10:02pm On Oct 22, 2016
What can I say I didn’t have? I had wealth, peace, happiness, good health, and everything any man would wish for. Most of all, I had God. I lived the most amazing life ever until the worst nightmare crawled into my life.

“It wasn’t a nightmare of; “If I had known”, because I knew; only I chose to follow it through”. I sobbed with my heart aching deeply.

Kunle, a dark, tall, handsome man with an angelic smile that stands him out from every other guy I have met, came into my life at a time I least expected to go into any relationship. I mean, my life was a basic concentration. It was all focused on purpose, career and God. I could care less about every other thing.

But then, Kunle came, with this sweet fragrance of warmth and showers of love I could never have imagined in a life time. Of course, at first, I was adamant and hesitant to dance to his song of love. I have always believed such things only happened in movies and fantasies, never in reality. But this was so different. His smiles were all over me, his flavor was a stun my heart could barely deny favor.

Still, I was sure I shouldn’t accept him into my life, at least not without God’s approval. So I kept declining his offers and lure to be his woman.

My family and friends thought I was crazy. “What do you mean you can’t be in a relationship with a guy as sweet and lovable as Kunle? You must be sick within. That, I am sure of”. Dominica, my elder sister had said to me in a rage. One would think that was all, but, of course, it wasn’t. My friends felt the need to talk some sense into my thick skull. Continue Reading @ www. truelove. com.ng
Re: My Worst Nightmare – My Love Story by GoldenJAT(m): 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
I know how d story will end!
Re: My Worst Nightmare – My Love Story by truelovengr(f): 10:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
I don't think so...this is not a nollywood movie that you can predict.

1 Like

Re: My Worst Nightmare – My Love Story by geniusng(m): 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
The first part one of this story is nice...full of suspense

http://www.truelove.com.ng/my-worst-nightmare-my-love-story/

1 Like

Re: My Worst Nightmare – My Love Story by truelovengr(f): 9:09am On Oct 23, 2016
Yesssss.....my dear. Oh my God...
Re: My Worst Nightmare – My Love Story by truelovengr(f): 8:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
Thanks for your comments.

Ladies and Gentlemen, stay tuned to my next story...it is about Patrick - a young Deltan guy that went to Minna Niger State to study but in the process fall in love with Rahmat - a young pretty fair and charming girl...waoo...that's how Patrick described the girl.

I paid Patrick to tell his story and I am happy at the end because the story is here with great lesson especially for the guys.

Thank God for Patrick, God opened his eyes to see the future from the present. The story will be published tomorrow @ www. truelove.com.ng

It will be in 5 parts or series. You cant afford to miss this story...
Re: My Worst Nightmare – My Love Story by truelovengr(f): 12:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
I promised I will publish Patrick true life/love story today Monday 24th October, 2016. And today happen to be a special day in my life. I wedded 24th October, 2009 - 7 years ago. God has been so wonderful.

Back to the story, Patrick started like this...

My name is Patrick and this is my love story. It all started in the year 1999, in the capital city of Niger State Minna in the North Central part of Nigeria. I was a young secondary school leaver seeking admission into the Federal University of technology, Minna. During this period I happen to be a job hunter as well just to get something doing pending my admission.

One day, I went to a nearby provision store in my neighborhood to buy my bathing soap. It was a familiar store because that is where I do all my domestic shopping.

On this particular day, I saw a young pretty fair and charming girl. I haven’t seen her before, so I asked her after Baba Rashid, the shop owner and she replied in a very friendly tone with a smile on her face that Baba Rashid was not available. I was curious so I asked who she was. She said her name is Rahmat and Baba Rashid is her uncle. I bought the soap and left but promised myself that I was going to get closer to Rahmat.

Continue Reading >>>> http://www.truelove.com.ng/true-life-love-story-of-patrick-and-rahmat-part-1/

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Get In Here: Will You Allow This Lady To Be Your Man's Fitness Trainer? / Awoff Sharperly / Inspired Maternity Pre Wedding Photoshoot Of A Python And Garden Of Eden (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.