Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,406 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:43 AM

The Afcs ( Average Frustrated Chump) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Afcs ( Average Frustrated Chump) (540 Views)

10 Reasons Most Ladies With Average Physical Beauty Are Better / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / I Am Impotent & Frustrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Afcs ( Average Frustrated Chump) by Samhetalks(m): 6:19am On Oct 23, 2016
who's an AFC?
An Average Frustrated Chump is a guy who lacks skills, and confidence when it comes to women. He will often end up in the "friend zone" because he obeys girls like a slave.
features of an AFC
Typical behaviour of an AFC includes but are not limited to:
1. Bases his perception of romantic love on what he sees in
movies.
2. An eagerness to display his romantic, chivalrous
and sensitive qualities to prove he is not like other
men.
3. Sees rejection as a bad thing.
4. The act of changing who he is in an effort to
impress a certain woman.
5. The act of performing favors even when he feels he
is being taken advantage of.
6. The view that the majority of men are heartless
dogs who chase women for sexual purposes only.
7. An unprecedented ability to forgive a woman for
hurtful and/or malicious acts.
8. having multiple crushes on women they have
never spoken to.
9. Has heard the phrase "Let's Just Be Friends" from just
about every chick he's taken out on a date.
10. And this is the guy who cant take the advice of “be yourself”, because his self is nowher
to be found.

ref; Khaos theory.com, urban dic., gamespot.com, therationalmale.com
Re: The Afcs ( Average Frustrated Chump) by ichakaobos(m): 6:35am On Oct 23, 2016
grin 70% true cheesy grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Back...5 Ways To Spot A Fvckboy. / My Cousin Wants To Get Married To A Woman Who Got Pregnant For Another Man / Streaming The Xperience 2016 Concert This Friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.