Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:18 PM

A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. (3828 Views)

Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy / Why Do We Pray Only In Jesus Name? / Why You Should Stop Abbreviating In Jesus Name As IJN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Anas09: 3:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

That is reverse psychology.
Rilwayne come out of the kaaba so that you can see ckearly.
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by emhoabino: 3:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
4everGod:

Fixed! So a Muslim who says Amen when Prayer is offered in the Name of the Living Jesus is now a WORST MUSLIM! Yet you claim to Love Jesus as a Muslim? You are a fraud, a deceiver and a liar!
Subhanallah. You are getting it all wrong.
Let me make myself clearer. One of the major sins in Islam is adultery and fornication. This particular Alfa according to you is guilty of this. This is why he is the among the worst of Muslims.
He isn't an exemplary Muslim.

JESUS IS ALIVE even your Quran confirms this

MUHAMMAD IS DEAD AND BURIED IN MEDINA even your Hadith attests this.

I would applaud any muslim who says amen in the name of Jesus as against Amin in the name of a dead Muhammad and idol named Allah.
According to that that same Quran, Death comes to us all. Jesus (peace be upon him) will die too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
emhoabino:

Subhanallah. You are getting it all wrong.
Let me make myself clearer. One of the major sins in Islam is adultery and fornication. This particular Alfa according to you is guilty of this. This is why he is the among the worst of Muslims.
He isn't an exemplary Muslim.

According to that that same Quran, Death comes to us all. Jesus (peace be upon him) will die too.

shocked shocked WHAT! Jesus will die too? So even after ur quran says he did not die but went to heaven in bodily form you still say he will die again? So if he did not die before according to your quran na u go come kill am again?

Dude JESUS IS ALIVE FOREVER MORE WHILE MUHAMMED HAS BEEN WINED AND DINED ON BY MAGGOTS AND THEY FED FAT ON HIM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Rilwayne001: 4:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
Anas09:

That is reverse psychology.
Rilwayne come out of the kaaba so that you can see ckearly.

Okay here i am. Oya, continue insulting me cheesy
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by emhoabino: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
4everGod:

shocked shocked WHAT! Jesus will die too? So even after ur quran says he did not die but went to heaven in bodily form you still say he will die again? So if he did not die before according to your quran na u go come kill am again?

Dude JESUS IS ALIVE FOREVER MORE WHILE MUHAMMED HAS BEEN WINED AND DINED ON BY MAGGOTS AND THEY FED FAT ON HIM.
When you first made reference to Quran, I thought you knew alot about Islam's stand on Jesus (pbuh) but clearly you don't. So why don't you go to one of those sites you learn about Islam and find out what Islam says about Jesus (pbuh) . When you are done, edit this post of yours
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
emhoabino:

When you first made reference to Quran, I thought you knew alot about Islam's stand on Jesus (pbuh) but clearly you don't. So why don't you go to one of those sites you learn about Islam and find out what Islam says about Jesus (pbuh) . When you are done, edit this post of yours

Did your Muhammed not die and get eaten by maggots? Are Arabians Jews to even have a stand or opinion of who Jesus is. What u should do is to go and find out what the Bible teaches about Jesus because ur quran holds no authority in that.
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by emhoabino: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2016
4everGod:

Did your Muhammed not die and get eaten by maggots? Are Arabians Jews to even have a stand or opinion of who Jesus is. What u should do is to go and find out what the Bible teaches about Jesus because ur quran holds no authority in that.
Then there is nothing left for us to talk about. Have a nice day
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Anas09: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2016
Rilwayne001:

To a Muslim when the truth about islam is told, it is considered a personal insult.
Shift.
Re: A Muslim Alfa Saying Amen In Jesus Name. by Anas09: 8:33am On Oct 26, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Theres nothing in you for me to insult.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deeperlife Bible Church And Mountain Of Fire In One Package / ATHEISTS: Why Do Demons Tremble When They Hear This Name?. / #TBJoshua: Why Are They Doing This In The SCOAN? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.