Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession (1899 Views)

EFCC's Tweet About The Snake That Swallowed N36 Million In JAMB Office (photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce Visits Goodluck Jonathan (Photos) / Seized Containers Of Rice Linked To Senator Hope Uzodinma Smuggled As Yeast (Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by gen2briz(m): 10:05am On Oct 23, 2016
Our twitter senator at it again

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by gen2briz(m): 10:06am On Oct 23, 2016
More...

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by Tallesty1(m): 10:08am On Oct 23, 2016
Nah only Abdul and Abubarka waka come
Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by Eggcelent(m): 10:12am On Oct 23, 2016
undecided Nigerians got no chill!

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by dEastActivist: 10:12am On Oct 23, 2016
All i see are Frustrated apc zombies...

Most of them no go fit chop better rice stew with beef today

3 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by Nateben(m): 10:16am On Oct 23, 2016
Aboki will forever defend a dullard, don't just know why......... undecided

Bia NL, I wrote ab.ki not this thing you put up there... angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by gen2briz(m): 10:19am On Oct 23, 2016
Seems ben is eyeing committee position.

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by dustmalik: 10:20am On Oct 23, 2016
Indeed, these are epic finishing. He deserves worse even.

5 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by TwoBottles: 10:21am On Oct 23, 2016
I used to think that this man is intelligent; I was wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by duduade: 10:42am On Oct 23, 2016
dustmalik:
Indeed, these are epic finishing. He deserves worse even.
mind am..
Always thinking he can just blow grammes and go... Doesn't know that we are getting smarter by the second....

5 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by duduade: 10:43am On Oct 23, 2016
gen2briz:
Seems ben is eyeing committee position.
..what the heck has he even done for his constituency sef

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by hahn(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2016
As long as I am the chairman. No problem grin
Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by Kingsley1000(m): 11:54am On Oct 23, 2016
this twitter senator,ur state has been owning salaries for years,your people is dying in penury....all u could do is to rant rubbish on twitter

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by Kingsley1000(m): 11:57am On Oct 23, 2016
bayalsa is the worst state in the southern Nigeria,very underdeveloped.......common sense man pls extend your dividend of democracy to ur people

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by otokx(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2016
TwoBottles:
I used to think that this man is intelligent; I was wrong.

An intelligent man does not make a lot of noise.

4 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by 989900D: 12:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Does he ever tweet about his constituency or state?

Setting up committees is just another avenue for wastage in most cases.

Is the economic team headed by the VP not a committee, or it is until you tag it 'committee' before it sinks?

What do you call the liaison between the economic team and experts i.e. Bismarck Rewane, Prof. Akpan Ekpo, Dr. Ayo Teriba, Prof. Badeye Sani, and Bode Augusto?

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by Mujaheeeden: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
This is a REAL ZOMBIE THREAD so i will stay away and take count of Nairaland Zombies
Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by Vickiweezy(m): 12:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
Make dem create another committee, use billions of naira launch the anti-recession project and inaugration of the committee.
Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by Jaymaxxy(m): 12:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
You don't need to set up committee to develop economy. We have enough of that already. Just make and implement policies that supports economic growth.
Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ben Bruce sef

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by ShaqFu: 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
See walloping. I'm sure if Ben Bruce could, he would delete that tweet. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by MalcoImX: 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nateben:
Aboki will forever defend a dullard, don't just know why......... undecided

Bia NL, I wrote ab.ki not this thing you put up there... angry
And we know who'll support the clueless drunkard.

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by NOC1(m): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
OK, to setup a committee and allocate money for them na him go solve the problem?
Bayawa Mr Ben oya tell your fellow SINATORS to contribute money to finance it.

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by Kingsley1000(m): 3:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
Mujaheeeden:
This is a REAL ZOMBIE THREAD so i will stay away and take count of Nairaland Zombies
j know you're pained

1 Like

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by vedaxcool(m): 3:45pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin grin grin twinator being lectured on using common sense.

2 Likes

Re: Epic Reply To Senator Ben Murray Bruce Tweet About Recession by Amberon11: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
Just look at that Hausa guy saying Jonathan caused the recession. Is that what they teach them in their mosques?

(1) (Reply)

600 Days: Nigerian’s List Buhari’s Achievements In Office / OPINION: 10 Reasons Why I Wanted To Support The Civil Protest Of Feb 6th 2017 / Peoples Democratic Party National Youth League Get New Student Liaising Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.