Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Almost Perfect#nlwriters - Literature (52) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Almost Perfect#nlwriters (230986 Views)

The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) / Aja 2 (story Of The Dogs) #nlwriters / Secrets #nlwriters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by toboski1(m): 8:35am On Dec 05, 2016
Ayoomolabake:
cryAunty Bibi, why na? Why should Dupe be sentenced to death by hangout? Why should the guilty go scot free? :'
death by hangout ke?

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Jay542(m): 8:56am On Dec 05, 2016
Wow. Shark will turn up now. I'm suresad
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by veekid(m): 9:00am On Dec 05, 2016
So na like this life be? Well, Thanks to these two;

maggilove
yorhmienerd; And Happy New Month
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Maltaleeza(f): 9:06am On Dec 05, 2016
why will Dupe die now I'm not happy with this update at all o Bibijay
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:07pm On Dec 05, 2016
If you kill off Dupe, this story will lose its value and I for one will never read any of your stories again......wetin sef! angry

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Emzy90(m): 2:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:
If you kill off Dupe, this story will lose its value and I for one will never read any of your stories again......wetin sef! angry
guy y u dey para na...just chill bibi will kill her n resurrect her
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
toboski1:
death by hangout ke?
Lols. That was a mistake, it ought to be 'death by hanging '
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
Emzy90:

guy y u dey para na...just chill bibi will kill her n resurrect her

I dey vex gan
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by toboski1(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ayoomolabake:

Lols. That was a mistake, it ought to be 'death by hanging '
No probs then, but we can hangout sha oooo, what do you think?
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Horlorlardaey: 4:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
lemme reserve my comment.

so dupe don get life imprisonment

secret PI is dead, who killed him??

Aunty Bibijay123, come and go and update ooooooo
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by yusufibrahim(m): 4:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
bibijay123:

lol happy Sunday bro. I've got a baby bro named Ibrahim, grin
Means am one of your brothers tooo
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by crislyn(f): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2016
[quote author=toboski1 post=51646777] death by hangout ke?[/quote Hahahahahahahahaa
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by maggilove(f): 9:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
veekid:
So na like this life be? Well, Thanks to these two;

maggilove
yorhmienerd; And Happy New Month
you are welcome.
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
cry embarassed Bibi please don't kill Dupe, please I'm begging embarassed if not for anything but for the sake of the baby in her womb. Please. Funmilayo and Cecilia una cup go soon full.
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 10:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Lol you dey vex ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by AyamConfidence(m): 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2016
Bibi update na....see as I dey beg you
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dedicated to davidoni14, virtuedagirl, prettyhurts, Dominique, crazygod.

* Continues*

Sylvester

" What the hell happened?" I asked, pacing up and down. My furious eyes searched every faces seated in the room.

Uche looked so pale and weary. Annie was seated beside him, silently thumbing through her cell phone while his mother was sobbing into an hankie. Tade and Mabel huddled close to each other. I guessed the news of the PI's murder which I related to them only few minutes ago shook them up more than they were all letting on.The police were more concerned with who discovered the body than going after the murderer. I had placed an anonymous call to them to inform them and I expected them to pick up from there. Things like this, makes me shake my head at the level of decadence in the system, they are all after money, nobody wants to be saddled with the dirty works.

" What went wrong in that court room?" I asked again." Everything was going so well, what happened?"

" The lawyer thought she might have a better chance if she pleaded guilty." Tade replied." It was a foolish move but at that moment it seemed like a wise decision because...."

" Why didn't anyone tell me?" I thundered." Why the hell did Bankole ask her to plead guilty? And you all decided not to tell me?"

" Your so called trusted lawyer said she might get five years if she pleaded guilty and he asked her to name Funmi as her accomplice but she refused. Look Shark, we were all desperate and we thought it would be best if she pleaded guilty and got five years than being sentenced to life imprisonment. " Annie replied." We spoke to Dupe and....."

" You all put the noose around her neck before the judge even proclaimed her guilty. She's pregnant for God's sake! She's going through a lot now! How could you all ask her to plead guilty? That's insane! the police have washed off their hands off the case because they believe they have found the culprit." I said." Now you have've all proved that they were right all along!"

" What do we do now?" Uche asked.

" We wait. They can't hang her until she delivers the baby. How many months does she have to go?" I asked.

" Six months" his mother replied.

" Good. I will appeal the case but for now everyone should be careful and you all should be watchful because a mad man or woman is on the prowl and he or she is determined to bring this family down." I said and walked out of the room.
Mabel

I was packing our bags when the hotel room door opened and Tade walked in. He sighed and sat down on the feather soft bed. He held his head with his hands, his eyes were blood shot because he had been drinking. I finished packing the bags, got ready for bed and turned out the lights.

" Tade, what are we going to do?"

" Bell, I don't know. That girl is crazy, there's no telling what she might do next. And this country is so f*ucked up! Imagine an innocent pregnant woman being sentenced to death because those in authority failed to do their ground work. Because she was caught fleeing the murder scene does not mean she was the murderer." He said, cursing under his breath.

" I am scared Tade. She might come after us too." I said.

" I think you should go back to the states. Stay there until everything settles here, we are not safe as long as she walks free." He said.

" Tade...."

" No bell, you must go back to the states."

He pulled me into his arms while tears filled my eyes. Somehow we were both responsible for the whole problem everyone was in now. We had awaken a demon in ' her' and that demon was so slippery and cunning that she would be the end of us all.

" Come with me Tade." I pleaded.

" No Bell, I have to stay back here. I will come for you as soon as...."

" Please" I cried. I was suddenly scared, I was afraid she might try to harm him too. I didn't want to lose him.

" Shhs..." He said, wiping away my tears with his fingers." Go to bed now,"

I laid back on the bed and closed my eyes. I tossed and turned all night, unable to sleep. In my heart I knew that this might be the last time I would be seeing him alive and that realization scared me to the marrows of my bones.

TBC

16 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
AyamConfidence:
Bibi update na....see as I dey beg you

Updated. kiss

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
excellent update bibijay cheesy
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 10:58pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lleigh:
excellent update bibijay cheesy
smiley Oshey baby mi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by dollyjoy(f): 11:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
I foresee a twist, Dupe doesn't deserve to die that way. embarassed

Thanks so much for the update Bibi. Wishing you the very best in your Exams.smileysmiley

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by fantasygurl22(f): 11:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
ooohh dis kind of update that is doing person tortori.. nice one madam bibi.. there is one funmi that packed
in2 my compound last night.. am suspecting her.. bibi gimme shark's number lemme inform him#teamfreedupe#

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 11:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
fantasygurl22:
ooohh dis kind of update that is doing person tortori.. nice one madam bibi.. there is one funmi that packed
in2 my compound last night.. am suspecting her.. bibi gimme shark's number lemme inform him#teamfreedupe#

Lol I am fearing for u o cry you mean there's a Funmi in ur compound now?

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
dollyjoy:
I foresee a twist, Dupe doesn't deserve to die that way. embarassed

Thanks so much for the update Bibi. Wishing you the very best in your Exams.smileysmiley

Lol thank you. Thanks for the wishes, I appreciate. kiss, thanks for stopping by.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
What an update bibi... I wonder what was given to that lawyer for him for suggest that Dupe should plead guilty. Bibi,Tade should not die too oh. There are only two people meant to die next

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Creeza(m): 11:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
Even in a depressed state of mind. I can still tell- The lawyer was bought over by cecillia nd co. Instead of protecting dupe against injustice, you lay bait for her. smiley

WWE fans will understand - The shield ( Seth rawlings) grin

#I STUPIDLY REST MY PEN. Depressed state of mind. embarassed
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by crazygod(m): 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Thanks Bibijay123 for the dedication. kiss On behalf of Bibilet club unlimited, pls make sure Funmi suffers for all her wickedness. To think at the beginning of this story, she was considered a saint.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Lleigh(f): 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
Creeza:
Even in a depressed state of mind. I can still tell- The lawyer was bought over by cecillia nd co. Instead of protecting dupe against injustice, you lay bait for her. smiley

WWE fans will understand - The shield ( Seth rawlings) grin

#I STUPIDLY REST MY PEN. Depressed state of mind. embarassed

Creeza what's wrong?
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 06, 2016
This lot was fooled by the lawyer. Obviously, his opinion was trusted due to him being trusted by Sly, not realising that he is now the opponent

Sly needs to get his street gang together, find the girls and........bring the forward. Dubem, its time to prove you can do good. #TheBulls

Sly, do the needful bro. At least then, you also stand a chance of winning Dupe.
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by AyamConfidence(m): 2:20am On Dec 06, 2016
bibijay123:

Updated. kiss
thanks ma'am...beautiful update it is

Oya you sef chop kiss kiss kiss
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by yorhmienerd(m): 2:23am On Dec 06, 2016
AyamConfidence:
thanks ma'am...beautiful update it is

Oya you sef chop kiss kiss kiss
You no dey sleep
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by toboski1(m): 4:08am On Dec 06, 2016
Annie is still my prime suspect from the inside, iDon't what she stands to achieve at the end but ama be patient as Bibi unveils it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) ... (70) (Reply)

The Thomas....(a Family) / Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.