Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Almost Perfect#nlwriters - Literature (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Almost Perfect#nlwriters (230998 Views)

The Connection Is Now..( For All Nlwriters) / Aja 2 (story Of The Dogs) #nlwriters / Secrets #nlwriters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by lumzybo: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2016
jagugu88li:
This lot was fooled by the lawyer. Obviously, his opinion was trusted due to him being trusted by Sly, not realising that he is now the opponent

Sly needs to get his street gang together, find the girls and........bring the forward. Dubem, its time to prove you can do good. #TheBulls

Sly, do the needful bro. At least then, you also stand a chance of winning Dupe.

Winning Dupe ke? He wanna marry another man's preggy wifey? Sly shld just look away Dupe is Uche's.

Shebi she gave him a parting kiss, he shld draw his strength from that. angry

3 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by davidoni14(m): 7:08am On Dec 06, 2016
Thanks for the dedication grin.....How could she plead guilty... I blame shark for not handling d case himself..

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Jay542(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2016
Sly has been very unprofessional for a while now. He should just fix this. angry

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by dominique(f): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2016
Dumb move from Sly. So he just handed over the case to someone else and cut himself off. He should have requested for daily updates of each court session and strategize on how to prepare themselves for subsequent court appearances. They should have bought in Tade, Mabel or even papa Jude as character witnesses. It may have not guaranteed her freedom, but would have enabled the judge to temper justice with mercy. Instead he decided to remove himself from the entire case, idiat.

We don't know how much Cecelia promised Bidemi Bankole to get Dupe out of the way, no seasoned attorney will advise his client to plead guilty just like that.

Thanks for the dedication Bibi, you too much smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by flistyl(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2016
bibijay123:
Dedicated to davidoni14, virtuedagirl, prettyhurts, Dominique, crazygod
*Continues*

TBC

this is when me the one and only nigerian michael scoffield come into the story

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by AyamConfidence(m): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2016
yorhmienerd:
You no dey sleep
grin grin bro mosquitoes be dey chop my legs so sleep fled jare...and I still had to wake up early

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 06, 2016
bibijay123:
Dedicated to davidoni14, virtuedagirl, prettyhurts, Dominique, crazygod.

Uh-oh uh-huh, a mention for me.#E-hugs. Thanks dear your a great writer.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by MzzAmiable(f): 9:20am On Dec 06, 2016
@bibijay... i am one of ur newest fan, been following you as a guest though, your stories are lovely and thanks for that... I love you(no homo)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 10:08am On Dec 06, 2016
Creeza:
Even in a depressed state of mind. I can still tell- The lawyer was bought over by cecillia nd co. Instead of protecting dupe against injustice, you lay bait for her. smiley

WWE fans will understand - The shield ( Seth rawlings) grin

#I STUPIDLY REST MY PEN. Depressed state of mind. embarassed

what happened dear? sad

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 10:09am On Dec 06, 2016
MzzAmiable:
@bibijay... i am one of ur newest fan, been following you as a guest though, your stories are lovely and thanks for that... I love you(no homo)

awnnn thank you. kiss I love you too. have you read blue? I will mail it to you.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by MzzAmiable(f): 10:20am On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=bibijay123 post=51679418]
nope i havent... will be expecting it
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 10:23am On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=MzzAmiable post=51679721][/quote

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 10:24am On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=MzzAmiable post=51679721][/quote]

reply my pm pls

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Creeza(m): 10:26am On Dec 06, 2016
bibijay123:

what happened dear? sad
Its something personal o. BUT ITS WELL
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Roseygold(f): 11:34am On Dec 06, 2016
Madam bibi how was ur exam? I wish excellent result in jesus name. Infact this suspect is breath taking i know u nt kill dupe but am trying to imagin how silv wil see evidence to prove her innocence. I realy feel for silv than uche

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Pricelessangel0(f): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2016
this story is so intriguing nd it makes me want for more. madam bibi weldone o more grace and knowledge to u. sorry hv been a silent reader. i love u with ur work

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by adebriana(f): 12:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bibi, please don't kill Tade o. Wonderful update but it's really quite short.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by MzzAmiable(f): 12:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=bibijay123 post=51679805] did u get it?
Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by SPDAZZY(f): 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
bibijay123:

awnnn thank you. kiss I love you too. have you read blue? I will mail it to you.

Please save Dupe.

BTW I haven't read blue wink

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by bibijay123(f): 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=MzzAmiable post=51682355][/quote]

Yes. You've got mail. Will explain what you asked when I am free. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
dominique:
Dumb move from Sly. So he just handed over the case to someone else and cut himself off. He should have requested for daily updates of each court session and strategize on how to prepare themselves for subsequent court appearances.
These lawyers were working hand in hand, with Sly getting daily updates. He (Sly) even got updated the night before the court case, hence the news from the call where unexpected. He only wasn't making court appearances.

Its just that this lawyer decided to not share this "plead guilty" part, bringing me to a conclusion that he was bought to overthrow the case.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by virtuedagirl(f): 3:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bibi,thanks alot for the dedication,i appreciate. Back to the story,Sly i blame you o,if na you handle this case eeh! Ok make i continue to dey observe.

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by room089: 5:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
fantasygurl22:
ooohh dis kind of update that is doing person tortori.. nice one madam bibi.. there is one funmi that packed
in2 my compound last night.. am suspecting her.. bibi gimme shark's number lemme inform him#teamfreedupe#

Aunty biko check if that funmi of a person is pregnant, if she is, it's the funmi we are talking about here. Please don't hesitate to call the police. If police wastes time to come, you can call road safety; dos ones sef don dey carry gun too! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by room089: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
dominique:
Dumb move from Sly. So he just handed over the case to someone else and cut himself off. He should have requested for daily updates of each court session and strategize on how to prepare themselves for subsequent court appearances. They should have bought in Tade, Mabel or even papa Jude as character witnesses. It may have not guaranteed her freedom, but would have enabled the judge to temper justice with mercy. Instead he decided to remove himself from the entire case, idiat.

We don't know how much Cecelia promised Bidemi Bankole to get Dupe out of the way, no seasoned attorney will advise his client to plead guilty just like that.

Thanks for the dedication Bibi, you too much smiley

Aunty papa jude kwa? ............ For this movie abi subsequent one?
Or you meant to say papa love?

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by dominique(f): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
room089:

Aunty papa jude kwa? ............ For this movie abi subsequent one?
Or you meant to say papa love?

Lol, I knew I was getting it wrong but I was to lazy to scroll back to check the name embarassed

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by MozB: 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
swann:

You can't say that shocked shocked Her moment of truth came when cecilia asked her to kill Dupe's mum. She had the choice to tell Dupe or the police but she just went ahead as she heard Dupe telling Uche's mum she would send her out(which i'm sure she wouldn't have done because she still had faith in Funmi). Right then she had a chance to make a difference but she didn't and even now, plans on taking over everything of Funmi's just to get back at Cece. She is a lost case with no hope

you have made your point clear. But i still believe nobody is totally evil. Yes nobody is. So i still stick to what i said.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by missuniverse(f): 10:21pm On Dec 06, 2016
I dnt knw wat bibi have in store...

but one thing I belief,which no amt of twist ld make me unbelief is the fact that Funmi just like the devil is past praying for...

nd if our dear Bank..Ole was bribed then Funmi is likely responsible

2 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by fantasygurl22(f): 6:46am On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=bibijay123 post=51670537]
Lol I am fearing for u o cry you mean there's a Funmi in ur compound now? [/quote

yes o do u think am in danger too? if she try nonsense I will just takweando her ass. make she no carry me play. I no be Dupe o

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Chumzypinky(f): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2016
Nice story

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by Horlorlardaey: 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2016
this story is making me go Gaga

the twists are too numerous to ...........

1 Like

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by flistyl(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2016

right now am hiring mercenaries to in bring bibijay from where ever she is and bring her back to Nairaland, and if you are in support of my actions click LIKE

5 Likes

Re: Almost Perfect#nlwriters by MissEfe(f): 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
Bibijay123... Are u alright? Guess u might be very busy. Pls try and visit us with update. I am having sleepless nights cus of this marvelous story.. Bibi abeg come b4 somebdy get heart attack

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (70) (Reply)

The Thomas....(a Family) / Short, Witty Quotes! / Memoirs Of A Yoruba Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.