Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,857 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill (26047 Views)

South East Development Commission Bill Excites Lawmakers (Photos) / Bill To Create South East Development Commission Fails / There’s A Gang-up To Kill South-east Commission Bill – Deputy Minority Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by sarutobie(m): 10:12am On Oct 24, 2016
Oxenomy:
This OP is an unstable character so, I will never take them serious.. A southerner was the president, but it's you his brothers that destroyed his administration with all sorts of malicious and hate-filled propaganda and the north who were already drowning politically latched on that and snatched power back to the North. Now they've got the power, they are all out to ensure that what happened before never repeats itself..

They are consolidating their hold on power by empowering the north economically (At the detriment of South of course) by :

1) Establishing NEDC but unlike NDDC which was funded from what comes out from ND, but the NEDC will be funded by 3% VAT for the next 10 years (which will be extended to another 10 years), and it's a common knowledge that 95% of VAT comes from South. A bill that was sponsored by a Lagos senator to keep 1% of VAT generated from Lagos, but we all knew what happened to the bill.

BTW, http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/187051-boko-haram-nigeria-borrows-2-1-bn-from-world-bank-to-rebuild-north-east.html

2) Huge amount of resources are being deployed in searching for oil in the north and any sane mind knows that they are preparing for future economic prosperity of the North because they are already aware of the inevitable that will happen very soon. I'm not against this, if I'm in their shoe, I will do the same especially when my rivals from South are always foolish to claim righteousness than the saint.

3) They are also empowering the north politically with the way we are seeing the gradually colonization of 70% government agencies by the North and this is still the first year of this administration and when it gets to 5th years of Northerners in power, we will know where we are.

The North are already in power and I urge my Igbo brothers not to use their hard earned money in fighting them, let us simply liaise with them to share the national cake and when it's finished, we all will go home.

PS: This same unstable character is the one that created a thread accepting Gowon's apology to NDs simply because Igbos are against it. Anyway, na sidon look I de..
you my friend have ended this thread filled with deceitful and hypocritical vagabonds.. just like the Good book said "professing themselves to be wise they became foolish"... the Op will give the chameleon a run for it's money..the double faced Janus himself can't hold a candle to him...to the dustbin with this thread..

6 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by dEastActivist: 1:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
opiaoku:

I love you wink
No homo

Lol. With this your moniker, you sure?? grin
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by dEastActivist: 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
Anybody or race or group or organization or tribe or ethnicity or shadows or spirits or whatever creature that thinks the Igbos will liase with them in this present time to fight the north should have a rethink and drop such fantasy because is only but a pipe dream.

I agree with everything you said concerning the Igbos.
Deeje!! for sharing our collective thought and views irrespective of our different sub groups but we are binded under one umbrella which is IGBO

Oxenomy:
This OP is an unstable character so, I will never take them serious.. A southerner was the president, but it's you his brothers that destroyed his administration with all sorts of malicious and hate-filled propaganda and the north who were already drowning politically latched on that and snatched power back to the North. Now they've got the power, they are all out to ensure that what happened before never repeats itself..

They are consolidating their hold on power by empowering the north economically (At the detriment of South of course) by :

1) Establishing NEDC but unlike NDDC which was funded from what comes out from ND, but the NEDC will be funded by 3% VAT for the next 10 years (which will be extended to another 10 years), and it's a common knowledge that 95% of VAT comes from South. A bill that was sponsored by a Lagos senator to keep 1% of VAT generated from Lagos, but we all knew what happened to the bill.

BTW, http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/187051-boko-haram-nigeria-borrows-2-1-bn-from-world-bank-to-rebuild-north-east.html

2) Huge amount of resources are being deployed in searching for oil in the north and any sane mind knows that they are preparing for future economic prosperity of the North because they are already aware of the inevitable that will happen very soon. I'm not against this, if I'm in their shoe, I will do the same especially when my rivals from South are always foolish to claim righteousness than the saint.

3) They are also empowering the north politically with the way we are seeing the gradually colonization of 70% government agencies by the North and this is still the first year of this administration and when it gets to 5th years of Northerners in power, we will know where we are.

The North are already in power and I urge my Igbo brothers not to use their hard earned money in fighting them, let us simply liaise with them to share the national cake and when it's finished, we all will go home.

PS: This same unstable character is the one that created a thread accepting Gowon's apology to NDs simply because Igbos are against it. Anyway, na sidon look I de..

6 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by ImperialYoruba: 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Honestly, we need to get rid of Southern puppets that keep doing the bidding of northern elite at the expense of the zones in the south.

And I'm in full support of the suggestion because of the need for fairness and justice

In your opening post you called for HOR to vote the bill down. What strategy do you suppose will defeat the bill? All the Southern Reps in one camp and speaking eith a unified voice is not enough to deny a unified North. The strategy is to unify South and target minority North to vote with South.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by kogi2010: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
naija my country were r we heading to? ibo against Hausa n Yoruba, Muslims and Christians not in good terms, pop against apc, dollar over naira, lord have mercy
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by chudyboy05(m): 10:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Few days ago, the Nigeria Senate passed a bill establishing the North-East Development Commission (NEDC). The proposed NEDC was meant to be an intervention agency that will facilitate the rebuilding of the North-eastern part of the country that was revaged by Boko Haram. While, I am not against rebuilding of the region, I am against the establishment of a commission to be funded by the people of Nigeria.

I am in shock that forty-seven Senators from the seventeen states in the southern part of Nigeria would assent to such unpatriotic bill that only favors the elite of a section of the country. I am also at loss with words that these same Senators joined their northern counterparts to oppose and reject the bill to grant Lagos a special status but saw nothing amiss in the so-called North East development commission.

NEDC Bill, An Unpatriotic Bill
The NEDC bill is the most unpatriotic bill since the advent of our democracy. Why should 3% of the Nation's VAT revenue be channeled to just Northeast alone? Is the Northeast the only part of Nigeria that has witnessed insurrection and destruction in this country? Was there Eastern Development Commission (or South East Development Commission) after the civil war to rebuild the region that hosted the bloody confrontation between the separatist led by Ikemba Ojukwu and Nigeria State that lasted for three years and destroyed several infrastructures? Why is there no North-Central Development Commission to rebuild the region ravaged by those terrorists hiding as Fulani herdsmen?

Is it not ridiculous that the Senate is telling the Nigeria State and Nigerians to bear the responsibility of fending for the Northeast when the so-called Boko Haram could be traced to failure of the elites from the Northeast region to instill social responsibility on their young ones? Why should the South not enjoy special privileges considering that they are the people that chun out most of our revenue? Why should the Northeast, whose contribution to the federal purse is almost non-existent still enjoy 3% of VAT from the South as well as their regular allocation?

This proposed NEDC is the height of irresponsibility and unpatriotism.

Who Allowed Boko Haram Activities To Fester?
I believe Nigerians must be informed on what transpired with respect to the efforts of the past administration to curb Boko-Haram. When the Army led by Gen Ihejirika confronted the terrorists in Baga, in April 2013, the Northeastern elders and elite came out to "condemn the army" for killing their people, and even petitioned Amnesty International, crying genocide. In May 2013 when President Goodluck Jonathan declared State of Emergency (SOE) on the areas affected by Boko Haram, the same Northeastern elite condemned the declaration. The next month, June 2013 when the government of Jonathan proscribed Boko Haram, and officially declared it a terrorist organisation, the North, faulted the move. Specifically, the Arewa Consultative Forum, Northern Youth Consultative Forum, and Northern Elders Forum faulted it. In July 2013, when the United Kingdom officially proscribed Boko Haram, non of these Northern elite were happy with the move. When the USA in November 2013 followed the step of the UK, the same Northern elite were nowhere to hail the move. So who allowed the BH activities to linger and cause so much damage? If they had cooperated perhaps Boko Haram would have been decimated before causing much damage.

I Am Not Against Northeast Development But...
If the Northeast in their wisdom believe that it is time to rebuild their region, why can't they pull resources together to do so just like the governors of the then southeast did in rebuilding their region after the "uncivil" war? Why should they still expect 3% of our lean resources to take care of a problem that they (Northern elite) encouraged? Money that isn't enough to take care of the needs of the people bringing the resources.

I am not against rebuilding the Northeast, but I am against robbing Peter to pay Ibrahim. You can't continue to reject Lagos bid for 1% revenue despite being the highest contributor to our VAT; Niger Delta bid for resource control and increment in oil derivative, despite being the producer of the revenue, and then turn around to reward Northeast with 3% of our VAT despite the fact that their problem was self-inflicted and they contribute nothing significant to the national purse.

In fact, the northeast should rather be grateful to their southern counterpart for helping them fund the resources to prosecute the insurgency at the expense of capital development, as well as the continuous allocation they receive every month. They should not bother to get more than these.

The House Must Kill The Bill...
While it is unfortunate that the Senate threw patriotism out of the window to pass the NEDC bill with our own representatives down south playing the unfortunate role of willing tool. Thank God that the House of Representative is yet to decide on the proposed bill.

I believe that for the sake of patriotism and National interest, the House, specifically the contingents from the South must stand against this bill in its entirety. Doing otherwise will be interpreted as a complete sellout and betrayal of trust by our representatives.

If the northeast want to be rebuilt, they should by themselves pay the sacrifice by using their own resources to fix their mistake or they should seek funds elsewhere.

May God Bless Us All And Bless Nigeria
Nigeria na scam and very soon all this nonsense go stop.

1 Like

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by mmsen: 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
sarrki:
I agree with you 100%

Southern politician are only concerned about self alone

While the northern part think of there immediate

environment and the north at large

Another problem the southern part of the country is

facing is the rivalry among different ethnic group

While it seems that the North is more unified they only seem to come together to commit crimes against their own people.

They don't come together to build schools or universities for their fast growing population.

I hope the people of that region wake up one day and realize that it is their traditional and political leaders who are their greatest enemies.

2 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by kogi2010: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
my broda ask me again
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by idrezee(m): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
Same thing that happened to ministry of Niger Delta. Who is funding that ministry?

1 Like

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by codemaniacs: 10:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
k
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by Lakeland4321: 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
sarrki:

Very correct

We keep fighting online

We claimed to be exposed

We acquire all the degrees of this world

Yet our region lacks all the basic infrastructure

When it comes to politics give it to the north

They use our weakness as their strength

Divide and rule

I pray we can make ammend by 2019
Sadly the amendment will never come. If after 56 years we haven't so I can guarantee you that we never will. The north knows this and will continue to use it to their advantage
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by cutekhalifa(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
bejeiodus:
First, have you been to the Northeast to have firsthand experience of the destruction wrought by Boko Haram?

Second, why are you against this patriotic act of lending a hand in rebuilding the Northeast? Shouldn't we be our brothers' keeper?

Third, the bill will definitely sail through in the lower house. The honourable members are guided by facts, not hatred and tribalism.

The Southern senators who voted in favour of the bill are citizens who identify with the dire situation the people of the Northeast find themselves. Whether the armed group was allowed to fester by the elite or not won't rebuild schools, fight the scourge of war nor provide nutrient to highly malnourished children. The people of the Northeast have suffered enough. They need empathy, Tonye, not scorn and sneer.

By the way, other regions can agitate for a development commission if they have the political weight to pull it through.
is there any such commission after the civil war ? hypocrite are disgusting.... Tufiakwa

3 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by Metrofox(m): 10:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
bejeiodus:
First, have you been to the Northeast to have firsthand experience of the destruction wrought by Boko Haram?

Second, why are you against this patriotic act of lending a hand in rebuilding the Northeast? Shouldn't we be our brothers' keeper?

Third, the bill will definitely sail through in the lower house. The honourable members are guided by facts, not hatred and tribalism.

The Southern senators who voted in favour of the bill are citizens who identify with the dire situation the people of the Northeast find themselves. Whether the armed group was allowed to fester by the elite or not won't rebuild schools, fight the scourge of war nor provide nutrient to highly malnourished children. The people of the Northeast have suffered enough. They need empathy, Tonye, not scorn and sneer.

By the way, other regions can agitate for a development commission if they have the political weight to pull it through.
Now what would you define as political weight? Your argument is quite baseless

2 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by cutekhalifa(m): 10:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Southern Nigeria was indeed blessed with highly gifted and very bright minds who, assisted to navigate the independence of Nigeria. “They were respected and revered by both friends and foes alike,yet they could not weld the South together in unity.They were so to speak, united more in distrust and cynicism about each other. The unfortunate result was the lack of unity, cohesion and solidarity among their people. Because we could not speak with one voice in matters of common interest, the South became easily manipulated and preyed upon by our detractors whose tactics has always been to divide and rule.” the time has come to correct the errors of yesterday. The statement identified the negative effects of the divisiveness of southerners as lack of common understanding and inability to speak with one voice unlike the North that in spite of their differences, always remains united in matters of common interest, I emphasised the need for the South to come together and speak with one voice. "The military which was dominated by the north has always be using divide and rule and this has entered into our democracy.... let's forget our difference and fight for better southern Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by ettybaba(m): 10:46pm On Oct 25, 2016
sarrki:
I agree with you 100%

Southern politician are only concerned about self alone

While the northern part think of there immediate

environment and the north at large

Another problem the southern part of the country is

facing is the rivalry among different ethnic group

An ibo senator spoke against the a bill sponsored by Remi Tinubu to give Lagos special recognition 2 weeks ago.
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by cutekhalifa(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
sarrki:

A sane question

coward how can u measure Biafran cause with that of terrorist from north east ?? blind cat

5 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by Princedapace(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
Justdulla:

Thank God you just made your true intention known. I didn't bother reading your write up cos its always littered with trash. Meanwhile when the NDDC was formed, ba kwome, when they handed SS Ministry of Niger Delta Affairs, ba kwome, Derivation fumd, no problem. Now the Federal government is trying to rebuild a war ravaged region and your here talking. Now using lagos as your guinea pig you blaady hypocrite. Keep hating, the North will always be at the Summit. Deal with it or escape to cameroun

Guy.. stop being blind.. here ND feeds this country and has the right to have any resource allocated to it.. NE generates nothing..

Hausas have always been parasite.. they generate nothing much to this country.. e dey pain me sey my hard earned money will be used to build a region that fought becus of religion.. can u imagine? Some people regrouped a religious backward group to molest an administration and u want me to pay for that... are u okay?

As if these guys will stop bombing them selves... I swear.. i wish I can stop paying tax to this country.. ND fought for resource control.. u cant compare ND struggle with struggle from some set of people who want to make a nigeria an islamic caliphate.. a religion that wana kill to convert.. people who believe in suicide bombing... U want me to pay for their foolishness? That bill will never see the light

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by PhantomD(m): 10:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
I bet u, u won't see any major development in d northeast, as far as it's these same leaders dy have there, trust me.
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by slivertongue: 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
na dia time jare, make dem do as dem like.
dat d east was nt cared for after d civil war does nt mean d north sud nt help demselves after all it was southern folks dat wia d advocate of nt developin d south east. lagos deserves nothing, d multipiler effects of govt institutions are enough if managed well

BH was a grand plan dat backfired. the house of reps will pass d bill. they have simple majority

1 Like

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by timeman: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
Sibrah:
Stop feigning stúpidíty. Did Nigerians destroy NE? You talk like the BH has changed mentality about Western system. SE deserves a develnpment commission 10,000,000 times more than the NE.
Neither of the two regions deserves a development commission 'cos they rebelled against the people of Nigeria.
kiss the truth!
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by francisbiz: 10:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
cutekhalifa:
is there any such commission after the civil war ? hypocrite are disgusting.... Tufiakwa
Is it 3% of VAT on Alcohol and Cigarate from the south? I thougth islam forbids Alcohol and Tobbaco, sharia ooo!

2 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by davidif: 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
bejeiodus:

gbam! typical finger pointing and victim blaming by the OP. this is time to show compassion not to say "i told you so".
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by cutekhalifa(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
francisbiz:

Is it 3% of VAT on Alcohol and Cigarate from the south? I thougth islam forbids Alcohol and Tobbaco, sharia ooo!
my brother I wonder ooo... they are hypocrites

1 Like

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by donvicky2007: 11:02pm On Oct 25, 2016
bejeiodus:

Why didn't the FG create maybe the Eastern development commission after the civil war.
The Easterns develop the east after the civil war ,so the north should develop the Northeast because their leaders also contributed to the spread of boko haram.

4 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by ExInferis(m): 11:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
bejeiodus:

Let's see:

NNDC
Min. Of ND
13% derivation

Result: militants blowing up the commonwealth asking for more.

The lazy bastards in the SS, a lot of whom have never even seen an oil field, are agitating and crying about the ravaging of their lands.

Meanwhile in the north east the remaining survivors who've lost so much are only looking for a roof under their heads after a catastrophe occasioned by the ineptitude and cluelessness of a diabolical niger deltan president.

So fucckk you Tonyebarcanista. Fucckk everything you hold dear and stand for.

2 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by XaintJoel20: 11:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
TonyeBarcanista

Permission to share with full copyright protected?
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by DonMekino(m): 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
my ppl we are already on a longggg thing....the north has gradually cornered d south where they actually want dem...some ppl here don't understand wat 3% vat is and dats why they hv the rotten fingers(sorry for d insult) to type nonsense...
1. after all d aids from world bank n donor agencies why do we still need a special 3%vat for dis
2. is boko haram completely wiped out and d period of rebuilding set...dats y they can extend it as long as they wish.
3. u think d north has their ppl interest...the money probably will end up in d pockets of d elites who will drop little crumbs to d real ppl in need so as to keep dem still tied.
4. our senators lack d balls to fight now...because many are afraid of d aftermath...the fear of efcc becomes d beginning of wisdom.
5. if at all such commission is needed 3% vat is too much to spend on a self inflicted destruction while we hv other pressing issues too...our economy is crumbling and d youths need to be empowered to contribute meaningfully to national devt..
6. once again d north has used us as a pawn in dis their game of chess politics

thank u all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
XaintJoel20:
TonyeBarcanista Permission to share with full copyright protected?
Ride on Sir

1 Like

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by middlebelter(m): 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
Am from the political north but I certainly disagree with this bill.
If the leaders from NE after taking their fair share of national cake, expects the other parts of the country to make further sacrifice for their failure of leadership, and the national assembly blindly approves it, then Nigeria is indeed sitting on a time bomb!
After the civil war, did Nigeria set up any commission to rebuild SE. Lagos State that is accommodating Nigerian from all the 774 LGA in this country and has provided a secure environment that Nigerian can proudly identify with irrespective of tribe and religion is being denied special status just to maintain the decaying infrastructure because some legislature from certain part of the country feels Lagos is a Yoruba man business? Then we should be more prepared for more serious self inflicted internal crisis than Boko Haram.
Yes, NE deserves help, in particular our brethren that are direct victims of Boko Haram attack. However, the approach is completely wrong. You can rob Peter to pay Paul. When the government in Northern Nigeria neglected education, and decided to put jet their allocations, the indirect consequence is Boko Haram.
If this bill is allowed to flow, we shall be indirectly motivating future internal crisis. Please look for alternative means of funding the rebuilding of NE. For example, set up a fund raising body, invite local and foreign donors, corporate and individual, regional bodies like Ecowas, Commonwealth, OPEC, Organisation of Islamic Countries, etc to come and donate, share experience etc.
Please don't pass the bill, otherwise, be ready to pass another of such bill for MASSOB, OPC, Plateau, Agate in Venue etc. I have spoken my mind as a concerned Nigerian.

4 Likes

Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
ExInferis:

Let's see:

NNDC
Min. Of ND
13% derivation

The lazy bastards in the SS, a lot of whom have never even seen an oil field, are agitating and crying about the ravaging of their lands.

Meanwhile in the north east the remaining survivors who've lost so much are only looking for a roof under their heads after a catastrophe occasioned by the ineptitude and cluelessness of a diabolical niger deltan president.

Why can't your governors rebuild the region with their allocation?
Re: North East Development Commission Bill: An Unpatriotic And Unfortunate Bill by sarutobie(m): 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
ExInferis:

Let's see:

NNDC
Min. Of ND
13% derivation

bloody revisionist.. unrepentant liar!
where were you when obasanjo OKayed sharia law in the NE?
where were you when northern elders accused ihejirika and the president of committing genocide in their bid to flush out the blood sucking terrorists?
where were you when devilish northern elders termed the fight against book haram as a "fight against the north"??
where the fvck where you when Jonathan wanted international bodies to recognize book haram as a terrorist organization in order to get more logistics and muscle to eliminate them once and for good?
where were you when countries like USA refused to acknowledge them as terrorist and even refused us weapons?
where the fvck were you when Jonathan was forced to seek military muscle from eastern Europe??
where the fvck were you when your current president berated the past administration for seeking for military cooperation with our bordering neighbours??

you want to feign ignorance of all the past administration did to subdue the 2nd most deadly terrorist organization all on it's own? you fvcking hypocrite want us to believe you weren't reading all these on the dailies? your sojourn in the internet started in 2015 right? GTFOH!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Photos Of Ibrahim Babangida And Governor Dickson In A Closed Door Meeting / Court Sacks Hamza Al-Mustapha As AA Presidential Candidate / Audit Query Must Be Answered In 24 Hours, Buhari Tells Public Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.