Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Dating The Girl Every Guy Wants Share Ur Expirence - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating The Girl Every Guy Wants Share Ur Expirence (655 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / My Funny Expirence While Wooing A Girl / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating The Girl Every Guy Wants Share Ur Expirence by LASCONZY(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
Actually there is dis girl in my area am dating but she is the type every nigga would wanna hang out with xo i just want to know your experince and how u tackled the situation
Re: Dating The Girl Every Guy Wants Share Ur Expirence by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
#My experience

Re: Dating The Girl Every Guy Wants Share Ur Expirence by LASCONZY(m): 11:20pm On Oct 23, 2016
KissChris:
#My experience
how did you tackle the situation?
Re: Dating The Girl Every Guy Wants Share Ur Expirence by Nobody: 1:01am On Oct 24, 2016
May I ask u.... What kind of men ur gf attracts to? Are they richer than u? Are they waaaay handsome than u? Are they better than u in general? Or are they the type of hit and quit type of men?

Anyways, they are not ur problem.. Ur main problem is if ur gf are welcoming them with open hands, flirts with them fearlessly even in ur presence... lipsrsealed
Re: Dating The Girl Every Guy Wants Share Ur Expirence by Presh900(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2016
gives you an ego boost..
Re: Dating The Girl Every Guy Wants Share Ur Expirence by firstking01(m): 9:34am On Oct 24, 2016
It makes your HBP rise every minute.

(1) (Reply)

A MUST READ - For Every Woman And Every Man / Beautiful Poem On The Other Room By Hon Farayola / Please I Really Need U All Help Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.