Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Beautiful Poem On The Other Room By Hon Farayola - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Beautiful Poem On The Other Room By Hon Farayola (658 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / The Amazing Power Of The Kitchen And The Other Room. / I Am Waiting In The "Other Room".. This Is How You Can Join Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Poem On The Other Room By Hon Farayola by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2016
A friend and course mate back then in school just sent me a poem he created, using 'the other room'. I read through it and liked the creativity, and that's because it's not meant to ridicule or mock anyone, he just tried to make sense. Even though I can't agree with all of the poem or relate to them, but I still appreciate the creativity.

BEAUTIFUL POEM ON THE OTHER ROOM... #HonFarayola

The other room, The order room
Where a woman pretends
To be weak
So that a man
Can believe he is strong
Where a woman pretends
To be foolish
So that a man
Can say he is wise
Where a woman stoops
So that a man can conquer.

Where gods of men
Become worshippers of women
Where leaders of thought
Become minions
Of the bleeders of blood
Where wielders of power
Succumb to power.

Where the brashness of testosterone
Yields to the bra straps of oestrogen
Where the bravado of masculinity
Is tamed by the wiles of femininity
Where the turgid
Becomes the flaccid

Three rooms, The order room
In a house
One in which a man
Believes he is king
Two in which
He realises
A woman is god!
Hmmmmmm!
*The Other Room*
In the*order* room
Hardened men become beggars
The queen becomes the king too
The king, just a beggarly page

In the other room
We cry for joy
Beg to be injured
For there, we enjoy pain
In the other room
We beg to suck milkless breasts
Accept every proposal
And promise any thing

In the *order* room
Fate of nations are decided
Destinies of men are fixed
Death warrants are signed
The other room
What a room! "
I mean *The Order Rooom*

#HonFarayola

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Poem On The Other Room By Hon Farayola by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
Abeg make una comment na... appreciate or give a critique on my friend's work na... cool
Re: Beautiful Poem On The Other Room By Hon Farayola by Presh900(m): 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
nyz one.. Im be lyk they ban ur main acct
Re: Beautiful Poem On The Other Room By Hon Farayola by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 6:07am On Oct 27, 2016
Presh900:
nyz one.. Im be lyk they ban ur main acct

Ban my main account? Nah! I have never been banned on nairaland before. I been deactivate my 4years old account sha, I come open this one.

(1) (Reply)

Is Sex In The Spiritual World The Same As The Physical? / Reasons why ladies Rush Into Marriage / How To Get A Woman Addicted To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.