Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

A Northerner's Emotional Facebook Message To Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Northerner's Emotional Facebook Message To Goodluck Jonathan (3792 Views)

Must The Next President Be A Northerner? / Chaba Mark: My Apology To Goodluck Jonathan / "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Northerner's Emotional Facebook Message To Goodluck Jonathan by tuniski: 3:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
SillyMods:
When a student scores 20℅ in am exam, it's a big F.

GEJ failed and we kicked his a55. You guys should get over the loss already.

And if e pain Una well well, make una present am for 2019.
If u hear GEJ today it is cos Buhari is a disaster. By the way, it wasn't failure that led to the ouster of GEJ but, the undercurrents of our nation.
Re: A Northerner's Emotional Facebook Message To Goodluck Jonathan by Abeymills(m): 3:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
Gud luck u are d best n u will remain d best wether zombies or children of hate likes it or not
Re: A Northerner's Emotional Facebook Message To Goodluck Jonathan by Abeymills(m): 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Gud luck u are d best n u will remain d best wether zombies or children of hate likes it or not.
Re: A Northerner's Emotional Facebook Message To Goodluck Jonathan by chicoMX(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
SillyMods:
When a student scores 20℅ in am exam, it's a big F.

GEJ failed and we kicked his a55. You guys should get over the loss already.

And if e pain Una well well, make una present am for 2019.

you for just keep quiet...
Re: A Northerner's Emotional Facebook Message To Goodluck Jonathan by SillyMods: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
[s]
chicoMX:

you for just keep quiet...

[/s]
Re: A Northerner's Emotional Facebook Message To Goodluck Jonathan by joeyfire(m): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin

luvinhubby:

Even my friends from the Southwest who were chanting 'Sai baba' 20 months ago are today denying that they never voted in March 28 th 2015. Hear them 'I no even get voters card, i was in my house sleeping that day' grin
Re: A Northerner's Emotional Facebook Message To Goodluck Jonathan by juman(m): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
Jonathan government performance was below the par.
Re: A Northerner's Emotional Facebook Message To Goodluck Jonathan by luvinhubby(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
juman:
Jonathan government performance below the par.

Grammatical blunder.
Re: A Northerner's Emotional Facebook Message To Goodluck Jonathan by juman(m): 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
luvinhubby:

Grammatical blunder.

And so?

Jona performance was below the average.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Johnson Visits Police IG, Ibrahim Idris's Office / Exclusion Of The South East From The Railway Masterplan / Magu Provides 16 Responses To Corruption Allegations - Number 7 Would Amaze You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.