Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ladies, Is It Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Is It Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out? (603 Views)

Ladies If You Were To Ask A Guy Out, What Lines Or Moves Would You Make? / Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Is It Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out? by ohn1759: 10:52am On Oct 24, 2016
Be sincere...

Sometimes, you come across this guy and you wish you could get him to your circle of friends- you just want him around you.

Is it Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out?

Guys. Can a accept a proposal from a lady?

Again Be sincere...

Thank You.
#Palmgossip
Re: Ladies, Is It Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 24, 2016
Yes it's OK if you want to be a Sex slave to him. Just give him the green light instead and let him do the work
Re: Ladies, Is It Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out? by tosyne2much(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2016
I think our society frowns at it. Most guys take such ladies for granted

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Is It Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out? by talktonase(m): 10:56am On Oct 24, 2016
With the way men scarce for market this days their is nothing wrong with it...do it now ladies before the smarter girls call him up for a date...Those proud ones will troll this comment but I don't care! undecided
Re: Ladies, Is It Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out? by Cholls(m): 11:01am On Oct 24, 2016
my brother don't expect to get a correct answer here.
Re: Ladies, Is It Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out? by ILoveToFuCcK: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2016
You can fυck him if you can't ask him out undecided
Re: Ladies, Is It Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out? by dharay99: 11:05am On Oct 24, 2016
Yes & Yes, as long as both parties
are matured enough to apply wisdom to it.
Re: Ladies, Is It Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out? by alterswerve(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2016
Is this the only question in this world?
I've heard this question so many times this year.
Jeez!
Re: Ladies, Is It Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out? by alterswerve(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2016
?
?
Re: Ladies, Is It Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2016
It isn't advisable for a lady to ask a guy out, do that at your peril.
Re: Ladies, Is It Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 24, 2016
I know some small small girls here will say no but it's a common thing now on social media, and once you play along, the work gets easier especially for ladies in their late 20's and early 30's.

If you are the stubborn type like me, after turning down their request, they will ask you one 'CRAZY" question : AREN'T YOU READY TO BE RESPONSIBLE?

Some will even go to the extent of telling you their parents will foot your wedding bills.

Others will tell you : my uncle will fix you up with a better job.

It's end time mehn.
Re: Ladies, Is It Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out? by iamkingzlee(m): 11:57am On Oct 24, 2016
Well, i tend not to take a girl that asks me out serious. I have to be the one doing the asking so we'll last. Not the other way please!
Re: Ladies, Is It Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out? by jasmineee(f): 12:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
it is not acceptable. The bible say a MAN who FINDS a WIFE. so ladies respect yourself. add me on bbm to chat D1B4AB44
Re: Ladies, Is It Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
ohn1759:
Be sincere...

Sometimes, you come across this guy and you wish you could get him to your circle of friends- you just want him around you.

Is it Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out?

Guys. Can a accept a proposal from a lady?

Again Be sincere...

Thank You.
#Palmgossip

No. That's going overboard. Things weren't meant to be that way. Forget all that 21st century crap. If he doesn't show any real interest in you, then move on. He may accept your proposal if you do ask him out, but you'll find yourself in a situation where he's always trying to be "nice" to you... Always trying hard not to hurt your feelings. But it's largely going to be forced. You'll be the side-chic and his call girl.
Re: Ladies, Is It Acceptable To Ask A Guy Out? by Presh900(m): 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
jasmineee:
it is not acceptable. The bible say a MAN who FINDS a WIFE. so ladies respect yourself. add me on bbm to chat D1B4AB44
how cute is ur ass?? Can you twerk??

(1) (Reply)

Can A Girl Be Trusted 100%? / MEN ATTRACTED TO CHILREN BELOW 13 “MINOR” / Should You Move In With Your Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.