Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Pot Belly Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pot Belly Women (808 Views)

"So Funny How Girls Do Bleaching, Chest And Butt Enlargement For Pot Belly Guys" / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot / Kenyan Man Dumps Lady After Sex, Says 'Once You Hit The Honey Pot, Story Ends' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pot Belly Women by franklyn00(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2016
I saw this and had to share!!

I want to know why most young ladies between the age bracket of 25 and 43 have either pot bellies or swollen tummy when they are not even pregnant?

Please I wanna know
#Palmgossip
Re: Pot Belly Women by ohn1759: 10:57am On Oct 24, 2016
It's becoming so rampant this days, our medical personnel should research on this and give these ladies advise. if not for anything but for the sake of us men that it turns off.
Chai....... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Women by MackBrooklyn: 10:58am On Oct 24, 2016
[size=20pt]Jamb Question angry [/size]
Re: Pot Belly Women by ILoveToFuCcK: 10:59am On Oct 24, 2016
k
Re: Pot Belly Women by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2016
Who can resist delicious food? grin
Re: Pot Belly Women by Cholls(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2016
my brother iyamaaa!
Re: Pot Belly Women by Nobody: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2016
Maybe the poster below will have the answer

Re: Pot Belly Women by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2016
Maybe the poster below will have the answer

Re: Pot Belly Women by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 24, 2016
I think the poster bellow has got an answer for this
Re: Pot Belly Women by prof2015(m): 11:09am On Oct 24, 2016
most nigerian girls see over eating of junk food as enjoyment. And work out is a big no

but i may be wrong and the poster below me may have a better answer.

1 Like

Re: Pot Belly Women by makelove2m(m): 11:17am On Oct 24, 2016
prof2015:
most nigerian girls see over eating of junk food as enjoyment. And work out is a big no

but i may be wrong and the poster below me may have a better answer.

You may not be totally wrong but............ they may have been pregnant in the past, and that alone may make their tummy bigger than normal.......... Stop looking at them pls, women tummy supposed to be bigger to be able to give birt to BBG/BBB
Re: Pot Belly Women by ariyebaba(m): 11:38am On Oct 24, 2016
Arrrgghhhhh !!!

TURN OFF
Re: Pot Belly Women by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 24, 2016
franklyn00:
I saw this and had to share!!

I want to know why most young ladies between the age bracket of 25 and 43 have either pot bellies or swollen tummy when they are not even pregnant?

Please I wanna know
#Palmgossip
I would prefer a lady having a pot belly than a Nigerian man looking like he's Nine months pregnant.

(1) (Reply)

Housemaid Ca Ught On Camera Pouring Her Urine Into Her Wicked Boss’s Juice / If You Are Under Pressure To Marry You Need To Read This. / As What Age Should Parents Stop Sleeping In A Bed With Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.