Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

You Have Got That Amazing Beauty And You Think That Is All? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Have Got That Amazing Beauty And You Think That Is All? (294 Views)

Am I Wasting My Beauty And Youth? / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking / This Lovely Couple's Pre-wedding Pictures Have Got People Talking. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have Got That Amazing Beauty And You Think That Is All? by Fatherherokay(m): 12:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Yea, you are a perfect example and epitome of beauty. It is true that a guy cannot just resist the temptation of checking on you the second time after his first glimpse on your conspicuous beauty.It is true that you have got all it takes to intoxicate the “want-more” center of a man that set an eye on you. Without dispute, you are beautiful; even the heaven and earth can testify to that.

As I used to jokingly tell my friends, “an evidence of 6+1 working days of God (meaning God had used a 7 complete days in creating only you). You have got the anatomical figure 8 that men cannot
resist. Your presence subdues rational thinking; quite inexplicable. If we would not shy away from the truth, and without mincing words, “you are damn beautiful”. But do you think that your beauty is all? Don’t forget this word today: “A beauty may attract a man, but good attitude attaches him to you”. Lest, it is the same beauty that magically attracts them to you that will indirectly repel them from you. A beauty without a good attitude is like a Peak milk tin without the milk in it. It is useless and it becomes a liability because it fills space in the room attracting nothing good but insects. And you know where such peak milk can belong? It belongs to the incinerator! The same can be likened to a beauty without an attitude. You don’t belong to a “HOME”.

A beauty is like an attracting magnet but with the limitation to stick, but the attitude is like the glue that pin a man down. It is true that a man is moved by what he sees, but it is far-fetched to say a man is glued by the beauty. Yes, the leg and the heart of a guy may be moved, but they will retrace their step backward, if after checking on you, he realizes http://www.ishopealive.com/2016/10/topic-98-you-have-got-that-amazing.html

(1) (Reply)

Simmons Said There Are Already Some Players Who Gave Him Advice On Injuries / 120-year-old Virgin Says Celibacy Responsible For His Long Life / Receive This!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.