Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? (5083 Views)

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / My Girlfriend Is Beautiful But Not Intelligent. Should I Still Marry Her? / Is It Wrong For Your Fiancee’s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by JEMIMAWISDOM(f): 7:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
demolinka:
It boils down to ur perception of love - Paul defines it best in his epistle in Corinthians (I forget d passage). This is a true reality check for intending couples, esp those on pre-wedding pics snapping spree.
1st corinthians 13
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by obinna58(m): 7:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
Omg she has been damaged beyond repair and if I unluckily happens to be in that situation I ll let her know one thing, keep her and marry another wife
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by demolinka(m): 8:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
JEMIMAWISDOM:
1st corinthians 13
Bless up

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Richiy(f): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
AnonyNymous:

You are not safe
The karishikas chasing him will continue as long as he has money

Lool. Abi
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
AnonyNymous:

Why tho
Btw if you're willing to stay throughout the healing process there's a high chance that you'll become attached
uuuh.. I don't think so
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by tosyne2much(m): 8:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
EWAagoyin:
is nt like our children will be given birth to with burnt face... dis is a non issue to me atall I'm way above physical attributes... not like she was like dat b4, nt dat it will affect d taste of her puśśy ...just face... its nothing to me honestly I will marry her 10x more set and show her off all d time join sef.....I love different.
Smh cheesy
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Davsef: 8:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Nobody pray to be involved in accident so i can break a relationship because of it
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by olutosfem(f): 8:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Until it happens then we can actually know who can or can't continue with the relationship......all these opinions won't work they are stories for the gods
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by EWAagoyin(m): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
tosyne2much:
Smh cheesy
u ba grin
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by MoyoGENERAL: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
demolinka:
It boils down to ur perception of love - Paul defines it best in his epistle in Corinthians (I forget d passage). This is a true reality check for intending couples, esp those on pre-wedding pics snapping spree.
No need to tell us you forgot the passage Na! We don't need details!
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
wow, this is true love. All this people saying they won't care, you won't see them dating ugly babes o undecided

May God never let I or any of my loved one be in this position.
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by demolinka(m): 10:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
MoyoGENERAL:
No need to tell us you forgot the passage Na! We don't need details!
Oya no vex
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
OBTSubtle:
uuuh.. I don't think so
If you say so
But why, I'm curious
Why would you stay till she's healed then leave
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
AnonyNymous:

If you say so
But why, I'm curious
Why would you stay till she's healed then leave
At least.. Respect to stay with her during the process...

Can't lie to yourself man

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by MrBiggzz(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
no man wld pray for his fiance to be like dat, but if she is a lady u have spent d better part of ur life wit and willing to put her in d family way, God so help me, I will marry her... except she is dead... love and togetherness is not all abt d looks... there is more to it... just dat let's pray against such event from hapning...
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Its only a kid that will quit his cherished soulmate because of mare facial look.
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by vicstar(m): 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
"whatsoever ye permit on earth is permitted in heaven" it will never happen to mine
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by DaisyII: 6:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
Richiy:
Why the hell not?

It's that time it will be sweeter sef. All the karashikas chasing him will disappear. We can now date and love in peace grin grin
Looking on the bright side eh?
Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by Richiy(f): 8:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
DaisyII:
Looking on the bright side eh?

Yeah
Life can be simple like that. wink

1 Like

Re: Will You Still Marry Your Fiancee If An Accident Makes Her Disfigured Like This? by bluefilm: 3:28pm On Jan 02, 2019
My answer is NO.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The 10 Types Of Ashawo !!! / My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! / This Lady's Massive Ass Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.