Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? (1800 Views)

Why Do Guys Think Money Attracts Good And Responsible Girls / Why Runs Girls’ Get The Good Guys & The Decent Girls Don’t – Joro Olumofin Expla / Where Are All The Good And Responsible Guys?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
I really need to know o cry

Almost all the Ladies I've met are coded gold diggers who'll shake their booties at the wave of money.

Like Falz line in Chardonnay music :
She say if I pay She go move that booty around, money for hand and booty for ground

Responsible Ladies, where art thou?

PM Me if You can find a Lady that still dresses like this :
I mean the Lady on the right

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by makydebbie(f): 5:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
In front of you just you aint seeing clearly. Stop moving with the same set else you will you keep complaining
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by RealJaneDoe: 5:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
They are in the other room waiting for you

Modified

OP what's wrong with the way the one at the left is dressed
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
make i laugh small keep searching u go find soon ha i shake head

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by makelove2m(m): 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
They are in the other rooms........... your are looking for responsible girls............. are you responsible? ................ eeeeeh, stop the search and ask your mother, if she is still a virgin
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
adewumiopeyemi:
make i laugh small keep searching u go find soon ha i shake head
This is not a laughing matter my brother cry
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
makelove2m:
They are in the other rooms........... your are looking for responsible girls............. are you responsible? ................ eeeeeh, stop the search and ask your mother, if she is still a virgin

Stupidity... I know your mother is a virgin
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by makelove2m(m): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

Modified

she is a deeper life member.............. they dont wear trousers
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2016
Check deeperlife for the Long skirted types
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
RealJaneDoe:

Modified

Nothing's wrong with it..... I'm just looking for girls that still dress like the girl on the right
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by makelove2m(m): 5:52pm On Oct 24, 2016
KissChris:

Stupidity... I know your mother is a virgin

I will ask her................ maybe yes, but for you to come here to pour your mind is a sign of irresponsibility ............. Children everywhere eeeeeeh

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
makelove2m:

I will ask her................ maybe yes, but for you to come here to pour your mind is a sign of irresponsibility ............. Children everywhere eeeeeeh

Where else would I pour my mind? undecided

Your mouth abi?

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by makelove2m(m): 6:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
KissChris:

Where else would I pour my mind? undecided

Your mouth abi?

Free MB is a disease........... go on ranting

1 Like

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
makelove2m:

Free MB is a disease........... go on ranting
That's what you people always say
I know it's your dad that is distributing the free mb undecided
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by slimthugchimee(m): 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
i kidnapped allov them tongue
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by Rone16(f): 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
Are you trying to say that to be responsible and good,you have to dress like the lady on the right?
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
Rone16:
Are you trying to say that to be responsible and good,you have to dress like the lady on the right?

Nope.. But it speaks volumes too
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
slimthugchimee:
i kidnapped allov them tongue
Abeg.... One na cry
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by Rone16(f): 6:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
KissChris:

Nope.. But it speaks volumes too

Okay
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by Laveda(f): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
KissChris:
I really need to know o cry

Almost all the Ladies I've met are coded gold diggers who'll shake their booties at the wave of money.

Like Falz line in Chardonnay music :
[b]She say if I pay She go move that booty around, money for hand and booty for ground[

Responsible Ladies, where art thou?

PM Me if You can find a Lady that still dresses like this :
I mean the Lady on the right

@ Emboldened, how much do you have? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Laveda:

@ Emboldened, how much do you have? undecided
Enough to live comfortably undecided
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
OP;

They never existed.
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by sammuell(m): 6:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
In de kitchen
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by Jay542(m): 7:03pm On Oct 24, 2016
The nigga at the top tho cheesy
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by jake2much(m): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
der is none all prostitutes
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by jake2much(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
makydebbie:
In front of you just you aint seeing clearly. Stop moving with the same set else you will you keep complaining
ask me why I think der is none
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by kuchikau: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by kuchikau: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends....
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
kuchikau:
ThankGod for my kind of friends....

Which girl broke your heart I hope you meet that special person that will change your idea about ladies smiley
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by Jokerman(m): 7:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hibiscus is responsible. ..
Amokeme is responsible. .....
Kosy is as well.....
So is Damilolababy....

Choose any...
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by makydebbie(f): 8:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
jake2much:
ask me why I think der is none
why
Re: Where Are All The Good And Responsible Ladies? by jake2much(m): 8:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
makydebbie:
why
if u ask almost all d girls here how many pple have deu sex this year some like 4 pple. am sori girls of todat are too useless only few decent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Girl Decided To Get Married Instead Of Going To School / See How This "Couples" Were Caught Having Sex In The Crowd. / How To Deal With A Girl Potentially Showing Up At Your Place Unannounced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.