Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,315 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (809025 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by alex20009: 6:45am On Aug 31, 2017
shola87:
The call for documentation is actually based on performance at the AC.. If you guys noticed well, those doing documentation now did their AC in July after getting proper "info" from those who did theirs in June.

Anonymous source, please don't quote me as reliable source wink
I did mine in june and i was called. That theory does not follow

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 7:05am On Aug 31, 2017
alex20009:

I did mine in june and i was called. That theory does not follow
The only theory that appeals to me is the location we filled on the day of AC due to the short notice, it's festive period and you don't expect someone outside Lagos for instance to make it easily for Wed and Thurs documentation without much stress.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 7:13am On Aug 31, 2017
shola87:
The call for documentation is actually based on performance at the AC.. If you guys noticed well, those doing documentation now did their AC in July after getting proper "info" from those who did theirs in June.

Anonymous source, please don't quote me as reliable source wink
Haha.... this is hilarious, you are trying to start a war you cant finish, people from both June and July were called for documentation, even people who did AC on d first day, saying it was based on performance will set a precedence for people that will check this thread in the future, you are simply telling people to hoard information than they already do, yes it was based on performance but you need to consider other factors like location and areas of need of the bank, bottom line is everyone that passed the AC will be called, besides first bank can't be that dumb to put all the brilliant ones in one batch, it simply means they will put the average ones in one batch and I tell you after two weeks, even the bank will be tired.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by smith54321: 7:25am On Aug 31, 2017
We are all just guessing. The people doing theirs today, please help us, kindly ask them how far? would there be other batches? if yes, when? We would be very grateful Thanks.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cheks123: 7:29am On Aug 31, 2017
smith54321:
We are all just guessing. The people doing theirs today, please help us, kindly ask them how far? would there be other batches? if yes, when? We would be very grateful Thanks.

What I really don't like is the suspense...They should tell us so we know our stand.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by noceedy4real: 7:38am On Aug 31, 2017
Someone made mention of location as a factor, could it be that those that passed the AC and are residing in lagos were called first for documentation... Is there anyone outside lagos currently on documentation??...please identify, thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 7:44am On Aug 31, 2017
Mayoor15 are we gon be in the same TS

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by TheMan001: 7:45am On Aug 31, 2017
noceedy4real:
Someone made mention of location as a factor, could it be that those that passed the AC and are residing in lagos were called first for documentation... Is there anyone outside lagos currently on documentation??...please identify, thanks

Documentation locations include Abuja and Enugu... These places are outside Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 7:47am On Aug 31, 2017
pyths102:
Thanks Boss. Deliotte offer just came in today and these guys are not kidding about their allowances o�..Approximately N3,150,000 gross. Its too good to oass up and wait unsurely for firatbank. I dont tink first bank can match dat entry level pay..

Leaving first bank for una... not going for documentation. . Kudus to the extra one person taking my place at training school cos of me.

regards to all

WOW! Big congrats to you bro! Lovely testimonies like yours give the hardworking and competent Nigerian youth hope for a better tomorrow.

Thank you for stating the pay as well, as that would clear the air over the discrepancy we were having here over the salary range I stated which others opined that the pay is less. And this would help future candidates who would want to know as well.

I wish you a fruitful career bro, go and achieve great feats, meet you at the top!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2017
BukolaSuccess:
@Cloud9usher I'd like to know you when we get to TS, I believe we'll be in the same batch, trust me we will.
Still waiting for documentation mail though.

I would love to meet our Nairaland community in training school as well, it would be nice.

By Gods grace we shall make it to training school, you shall, I shall, and everyone else who believes they would make it as well, Amen!

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cheks123: 8:10am On Aug 31, 2017
pyths102:
Thanks Boss. Deliotte offer just came in today and these guys are not kidding about their allowances o�..Approximately N3,150,000 gross. Its too good to oass up and wait unsurely for firatbank. I dont tink first bank can match dat entry level pay..

Leaving first bank for una... not going for documentation. . Kudus to the extra one person taking my place at training school cos of me.

regards to all

Congratulations, remember your brother..
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 8:42am On Aug 31, 2017
Onlywoman92:
Mayoor15 are we gon be in the same TS
I doubt it, you are done with documentation already and TS for you should start within a month or so.....
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 8:43am On Aug 31, 2017
cheks123:

Congratulations, remember your brother..
Funny somebody.... lmao
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by gbemiclassic(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2017
Dear xxxxx

Further to our last e-mail, this is to reiterate that the Assessment Centre for the FirstBank 2017 GT Programme is still on-going.

While the candidates who were successful in their Assessment Centre are now being contacted by the Bank, in phases, for documentation and on-boarding, the Assessment Centre for those who are yet to be invited will resume in due course.

We realise that you have not yet been invited to the Assessment Centre, so this is to assure you that the process is still in progress. Please continue to check your e-mail regularly.

Rest assured that you will be given the opportunity to be assessed.

Another dose of chill pill taken. Just got the mail this morning.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by gbemiclassic(m): 8:55am On Aug 31, 2017
For those that have done their AC and are yet to get invite for documentation, CHILL!!! The mail said those that have done their AC are being invited for documentation in PHASES....
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Divami: 9:04am On Aug 31, 2017
Just in! HCP sent me an email this morning to continue wit d chill pill and that AC will resume in due course.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nchabuomo: 9:05am On Aug 31, 2017
mrdankonxept:

Can u beep me pls, 09037084443
Your line is switched off.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cheks123: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2017
gbemiclassic:
Dear xxxxx

Further to our last e-mail, this is to reiterate that the Assessment Centre for the FirstBank 2017 GT Programme is still on-going.

While the candidates who were successful in their Assessment Centre are now being contacted by the Bank, in phases, for documentation and on-boarding, the Assessment Centre for those who are yet to be invited will resume in due course.

We realise that you have not yet been invited to the Assessment Centre, so this is to assure you that the process is still in progress. Please continue to check your e-mail regularly.

...in phases NOT in batches.

Could that mean there will no other invite for documentation for those that have done their AC.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 9:07am On Aug 31, 2017
mayoor15:
I doubt it, you are done with documentation already and TS for you should start within a month or so.....

Okay...there may still be invites next week sha
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2017
cheks123:

Could that mean there will no other invite for documentation for those that have done their AC.

Oga calm down and let positivity be your watchword.

The same mail said people who have done their AC and were successful not people who haven't undecided
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by abusoultan(m): 9:22am On Aug 31, 2017
mhnnh.... still on the chill pill.. kano centre

big congrats to those invited for documentation!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cheks123: 9:27am On Aug 31, 2017
Onlywoman92:

Oga calm down and let positivity be your watchword.

The same mail said people who have done their AC and were successful not people who haven't undecided

I think have to be positive. May God grant us favour in Jesus Name. Amen.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dkingskid: 9:32am On Aug 31, 2017
gbemiclassic:
Dear xxxxx

beautiful, this settles everything
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dkingskid: 9:33am On Aug 31, 2017
cheks123:

lmao, seriously? whats the difference?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dkingskid: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2017
lmao, why are u giving urself hypertension? Phases and Batches means basically the same thing. Stay Calm!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by LollyJoe: 10:25am On Aug 31, 2017
oYINBO PEOPLE SHA!!!!!

PHASES = BATCHES IN THIS MATTER OOO FOR ME.

I WILL SOON BE CALLED FOR DOCUMENTATION BY FAITH

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 10:53am On Aug 31, 2017
noceedy4real,there were people from outside Lagos who came for documentation yesterday and they were even given preference in case they might want to go back to their bases that same yesterday.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by idee91: 11:02am On Aug 31, 2017
I don swallow this thing tire........ grin..... Make I sha dey warm up for AC

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by noceedy4real: 11:14am On Aug 31, 2017
mayorchelsea:
noceedy4real,there were people from outside Lagos who came for documentation yesterday and they were even given preference in case they might want to go back to their bases that same yesterday.

Ok...thanks, i hope to get documentation mail too...goodluck everyone
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tigris007: 11:16am On Aug 31, 2017
grin
Good day guys...tried asking from the HCP partner if we are the final batch for those who did from june to july, naa parable she dey talk for here oooo...will keep you updated.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tigris007: 11:30am On Aug 31, 2017
OBSERVATIONS CAVEAT EMPTOR(OBSERVATIONS NII OO)

1. The hcp lady keeps emphasising today is the last day. Same with the 2 f.b. staff.

2. Some people just got their mails around 2 yesterday...
so their names did not reflect on the register.

3. A means of I.d. that has your D.O.B. on it is the only acceptable I.d. So a birth certificate(surprisingly) would do.
4. Those who did from june to july were called.

5.I asked to know the fate of us other nairalanders(we are together) but she said life naa per head(summarily)

6.Questions are welcome.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Chevinsmedia: 11:32am On Aug 31, 2017
idee91:
I don swallow this thing tire........ grin..... Make I sha dey warm up for AC

Yes oo. Got the chill mail too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.