Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (809705 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Compass14: 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2017
ezzo09:

Called the Dean FirstAcademy, he said it will be provided on Monday morning. We plenty wey never see....

I was told the same thing too.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by otops1: 6:05pm On Nov 11, 2017
Lagosians, are you going with your luggage to training school?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ochefio: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2017
Please I want to know the chances of been employed by first Bank after the training, and how much is the basic pay? And how long will it take to fully resume as a full first Bank staff after the training? Please responds needed

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 8:47pm On Nov 11, 2017
ochefio:
Please I want to know the chances of been employed by first Bank after the training, and how much is the basic pay? And how long will it take to fully resume as a full first Bank staff after the training? Please responds needed

After the training school, you're most likely to be given a provisional employment offer, pending your confirmation as a full staff, and you'll be posted to a unit/branch according to the needs and openings in the bank. You're to the best of my knowledge, guaranteed a place in FBN after successfully completing the TS except you're found to have defaulted one way or another (e. g. falsification of age or documents)

As for the time it'll take to become a full staff, if by that you mean a confirmed staff, I hear it's usually after six months of working with FBN. If on the other hand you mean how soon one is likely to resume work after TS, I have no authoritative response but I believe it shouldn't be more than a few weeks at the most.

On the issue of the basic pay you should expect. It will be difficult for you to get the right answer to that. Take as a case study, the TS allowance, if you search online or follow some comments made by people on NL, you'll find that most are misleading and different from what is contained in the TS letters that were received recently. I'll simply advice that you relax except where you have to make a decision between two offers or between FBN and your current place of employment (if you're working already). If the latter is the case then I'll advice you seek out more opinions both here and from other people you know out there who can help.

Cheers!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nchabuomo: 10:46pm On Nov 11, 2017
Good luck to our guys resuming TS on Monday! The journey began a year ago....With hard work , grace and perseverance.....You have gotten here. Do have a great TS session!

7 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 7:35am On Nov 12, 2017
All the very best of luck and favour to our guys resuming at FirstAcademy tomorrow. The God who has brought us all this far shall perfect what he has started.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 7:38am On Nov 12, 2017
Bamibor:

After the training school, you're most likely to be given a provisional employment offer, pending your confirmation as a full staff, and you'll be posted to a unit/branch according to the needs and openings in the bank. You're to the best of my knowledge, guaranteed a place in FBN after successfully completing the TS except you're found to have defaulted one way or another (e. g. falsification of age or documents)

As for the time it'll take to become a full staff, if by that you mean a confirmed staff, I hear it's usually after six months of working with FBN. If on the other hand you mean how soon one is likely to resume work after TS, I have no authoritative response but I believe it shouldn't be more than a few weeks at the most.

On the issue of the basic pay you should expect. It will be difficult for you to get the right answer to that. Take as a case study, the TS allowance, if you search online or follow some comments made by people on NL, you'll find that most are misleading and different from what is contained in the TS letters that were received recently. I'll simply advice that you relax except where you have to make a decision between two offers or between FBN and your current place of employment (if you're working already). If the latter is the case then I'll advice you seek out more opinions both here and from other people you know out there who can help.

Cheers!
You are a very articulate person.I couldn't agree more or less with this.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2017
TS starts tomorrow!, yippee!!!.
Im so psyched oo.

Oh wait, I've not be invited to the AC yet. angry
Bummer cry cry
Lol.

Wishing y'all the very best as y'all start tomorrow. Remember to always give in ur best.
God's blessings always.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2017
otops1:
Lagosians, are you going with your luggage to training school?

Yes sir... You would be surprised at the amount of luggage u will see tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 1:41pm On Nov 12, 2017
ochefio:

Why would they use almost one million naira to train you and not employ you thereafter? Well except off course you fail the foundation school!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by okusabiola: 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2017
ezzo09:

Why would they use almost one million naira to train you and not employ you thereafter? Well except off course you fail the foundation school!

One million naira? Per person?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2017
AlexCk:
TS starts tomorrow!, yippee!!!.
Im so psyched oo.

Oh wait, I've not be invited to the AC yet. angry
Bummer cry cry
Lol.

Wishing y'all the very best as y'all start tomorrow. Remember to always give in ur best.
God's blessings always.
I like your spirit.The earlier people are called up for training school,the better it is for those awaiting AC or hoping to be invited.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by divalindiway(f): 4:23pm On Nov 12, 2017
ezzo09:

I tire oh
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Hideki(m): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hello guys!!! Congrats to those resuming tomorrow....those that had their documentation and medicals on the 6th/7th of Nov. Any News? @saqo @dkingskid @cutemorriz....to resign from my current place of work dey hungry me like gala undecided...and for the records I was seriously ill when I had my medicals...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dkingskid: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hideki:
Hello guys!!! Congrats to those resuming tomorrow....those that had their documentation and medicals on the 6th/7th of Nov. Any News? @saqo @dkingskid @cutemorriz....to resign from my current place of work dey hungry me like gala undecided...and for the records I was seriously ill when I had my medicals...
LMAO. Your illness has nothing on the medicals, so theres nothing to worry abt. As for related news, we are likely to be scheduled with the jan 8 batch. That's the inkling i got from the HCMD guy during documentation.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Hideki(m): 6:43pm On Nov 12, 2017
dkingskid:
LMAO. Your illness has nothing on the medicals, so theres nothing to worry abt. As for related news, we are likely to be scheduled with the jan 8 batch. That's the inkling i got from the HCMD guy during documentation.
let them send us the TS mail na so that one can comfortably be sure of the batch and also take some concrete steps...I think we should call him this week kiss
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 7:19pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hideki:
let them send us the TS mail na so that one can comfortably be sure of the batch and also take some concrete steps...I think we should call him this week kiss
You want to call him this week to ask him if HCM could send you guys training school mail or schedule with the January 8th batch?Don't you think that would mean pushing your luck too far?What about we who had medicals in August and didn't get training school mail until November?Patience is a virtue bro,an uncommon one for that,my thoughts.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dkingskid: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hideki:
I don't think that's wise bruh. I also need to be sure so as to know how to plan my exit properly. But calling him is one step too far. These are professionals. So we should also act professionally.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2017
mayoor15:
NB: Application closes in two weeks time

Has it now closed?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dammycutie: 10:16pm On Nov 12, 2017
Hideki:

So I did my documentation and medicals on Tuesday. Waiting for their email. Let's hope for the best and also be patient too.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by juddexy2(m): 5:20am On Nov 13, 2017
Success to you all starting today, the much awaited Nov 13 z here! Don't forget to give us update as the TS progresses. Let the countdown begin to Jan 8

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Iamabraham(m): 5:45am On Nov 13, 2017
I sincerely appreciate everyone on this thread for your help and support thus far, especially during the AC.

I want to salute the doggedness and patience of those awaiting AC and documentation, it will end in praise. I want to also say a big shout out to the January 8 batch, Happy preparation. To fellow Nov 13 candidates, the time we've been waiting for is here, let's rock it. See you all at the TS.

I promise that I'll not be too far away from this thread.
Once again, I say: thanks and God bless.

10 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 7:58am On Nov 13, 2017
Iamabraham:
I sincerely appreciate everyone on this thread for your help and support thus far, especially during the AC.

I want to salute the doggedness and patience of those awaiting AC and documentation, it will end in praise. I want to also say a big shout out to the January 8 batch, Happy preparation. To fellow Nov 13 candidates, the time we've been waiting for is here, let's rock it. See you all at the TS.

Once again, I say: thanks and God bless.

You go fear appreciation message!!! Oya raise your hand were u dey?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Jaykizz(m): 8:57am On Nov 13, 2017
Congrats to those resuming training school today! I wish you guys the best. Kindly update us as the training school pans out guys.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by divalindiway(f): 9:13am On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=Iamabraham post=62326095]I sincerely appreciate everyone on this thread for your help and support thus far, especially during the AC.

Once again, I say: thanks and God bless. [/quote

You and ezz09 should show your face let's make this officially real time, real face and offline.
Am right here guys.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 13, 2017
Where, I'm by the last pillar on the left!!

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mrdankonxept: 10:18am On Nov 13, 2017
ezzo09:
Where, I'm by the last pillar on the left!!

Really? Hi from the front row to your right

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Olumideoscar(m): 10:23am On Nov 13, 2017
Congrats to TS guys. All the best. For those of us awaiting AC, we will sing a new song

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Iamabraham(m): 10:36am On Nov 13, 2017
mrdankonxept:

Really? Hi from the front row to your right

I'm seated by the last pillar on the right. Oya show!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by tunafishbabs(m): 10:40am On Nov 13, 2017
[quote author=divalindiway post=62330614][/quote]

Divalindiway the class rep, pls come forward and do roaster call (for nairalander)

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by izmercy(m): 10:42am On Nov 13, 2017
Pls kindly help with the HR contact. Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Kentrasso(f): 11:19am On Nov 13, 2017
Congrats guys. Wishing you the very best smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.