Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (808288 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Yorubabhoy: 11:20am On Nov 13, 2017
Congrats guys!
Earnestly waiting for my AC invite
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Iamabraham(m): 12:06pm On Nov 13, 2017
Greetings from the Dean of the Academy. She's aware of everything here and she sent her regards. smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Iamabraham(m): 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Expensive joke

I'm damn serious.

Why will I joke with something like that?

According to her, she normally refer her colleagues to NL to see how they are being assessed by candidates.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 2:16pm On Nov 13, 2017
Iamabraham:

I'm damn serious.

Why will I joke with something like that?

According to her, she normally refer her colleagues to NL to see how they are being assessed by candidates.

Wow!Though someone once said it here that there were some FBN staff viewing this thread and advised people against careless statements.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by juddexy2(m): 2:43pm On Nov 13, 2017
So all these time that cloudpusher and Co where busy using big big grammar here to prove their point, FBN guys go just fold hand dey enjoy the fun.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 4:38pm On Nov 13, 2017
juddexy2:
So all these time that cloudpusher and Co where busy using big big grammar here to prove their point, FBN guys go just fold hand dey enjoy the fun.
You can say that again.That Cloudpusher guy with his vocabs...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 7:19pm On Nov 13, 2017
juddexy2:
So all these time that cloud9usher and Co where busy using big big grammar here to prove their point, FBN guys go just fold hand dey enjoy the fun.

mayorchelsea:
You can say that again.That Cloud9usher guy with his vocabs...

grin

Guys, I'm innocent of these accusations. It's not like I love acting grandiloquent with my grammar neither do I come out to sound verbose or something, but I'm a logophile and a wordsmith; hence my proclivity for maybe not sounding too "plain" lexically sometimes.

Well, abeg make una no vex o!

All the best to the FBN family, those settling into their hostels in training school tonight, those getting their bags set for the next batch of training school, those who would be called for documentation soon, and those who would conduct their AC soon as well, all the best to we all! I wish us all an auspicious career ahead!

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by RAY12345(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
cloud9usher:

grin

Guys, I'm innocent of these accusations. It's not like I love acting grandiloquent with my grammar neither do I come out to sound verbose or something, but I'm a logophile and a wordsmith; hence my proclivity for maybe not sounding too "plain" lexically sometimes.

!

Boss, I'm guessing that you are related to Hon Patrick Obiahiagbon. This your grammar na die.

Regards

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2017
cloud9usher:

grin

All the best to the FBN family, those settling into their hostels in training school tonight, those getting their bags set for the next batch of training school, those who would be called for documentation soon, and those who would conduct their AC soon as well, all the best to we all! I wish us all an auspicious career ahead!
Just when you think you've had enough,our very own Mr Patrick

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
RAY12345:

Boss, I'm guessing that you are related to Hon Patrick Obiahiagbon. This your grammar na die.

Regards

grin

Bro please don't start.

Warm regards.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2017
Good evening guys,please,I need one or two updates as regards accommodation from those who were at FirstAcademy today.I need this to sort out some logistics before December now that I have time as it won't be convenient going daily from home.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Just when you think you've had enough,our very own Mr Patrick

Lol, warm regards bro.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Iamabraham(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Good evening guys,please,I need one or two updates as regards accommodation from those who where at FirstAcademy today.I need this to sort out some logistics before December now that I have time as it won't be convenient going daily from home.

Accommodation is basically for the non Lagos-based peeps. Although, there is consideration for those whose houses are far from the Academy. They were asked to write their names and address today, the Dean will decide on that tomorrow. Those that brought their luggage were given a place to put it till their 'application ' be processed and approved.

Also, there is consideration for the January 8 batch. They will be joining us by January, so, some rooms will be reserved for them.

Lagos based peeps also have a higher likelihood of being posted to Lagos.

7 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 9:20pm On Nov 13, 2017
Iamabraham:

Accommodation is basically for the non Lagos-based peeps. Although, there is consideration for those whose houses are far from the Academy. They were asked to write their names and address today, the Dean will decide on that tomorrow. Those that brought their luggage were given a place to put it till their 'application ' be processed and approved.

Also, there is consideration for the January 8 batch. They will be joining us by January, so, some rooms will be reserved for them.

Lagos based peeps also have a higher likelihood of being posted to Lagos.
Thank you very much for this. It was quite helpful.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2017
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Jaykizz(m): 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2017
Hi guys. Please update us on how things are at the training school. I don't know who else falls in my shoes but I was called by mr Gbenga Anjola earlier in the day. he asked if I could resume training tomorrow but I turned it down because I wasn't in lagos presently, and I preferred the January schedule. I hope someone else in lagos picked the offer.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by phranseeqz(m): 11:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
Jaykizz:
Hi guys. Please update us on how things are at the training school. I don't know who else falls in my shoes but I was called by mr Gbenga Anjola earlier in the day. he asked if I could resume training tomorrow but I turned it down because I wasn't in lagos presently, and I preferred the January schedule. I hope someone else in lagos picked the offer.

I did. I'd be at Iganmu tomorrow morning.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2017
The only person who can give updates seems to be @iamabraham.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Heartbeat01: 12:47am On Nov 15, 2017
mayorchelsea:
Since our guys are now forming busy to drop a line or two about situation of things at TS,the only person who can give updates seems to be @iamabraham.

Trust me we ain't forming busy, we actually are, major activities are yet to begin, but we already crunching long hours, but be guaranteed we're well fed.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 7:41am On Nov 15, 2017
Heartbeat01:

Trust me we ain't forming busy, we actually are, major activities are yet to begin, but we already crunching long hours, but be guaranteed we're well fed.
Wow!Nice to know,that well fed part got me,gracias!We wish you guys all the best.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 9:35am On Nov 15, 2017
Hello all,

Congtrats to all our TS guys,

Now that batch November,2017 is already in TS and batch January,2018 already know themselves,at least by now am sure they must have gotten their mails invite,I don't think it will be out of place if AC guys starts getting their invites for AC or at least know the dates of schedules so that they start preparing, especially those coming from outside Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2017
This is not to discourage anyone,it's just my thought. I'm not expecting AC to hold this year.I'm thinking it could be after the January 8th batch might have resumed and training is in top gear.Maybe then,they can start with the AC.Mind you,there are also some other candidates who wrote FBN Associate test also organised by dragnet very recently and are awaiting correspondence from FBN.For mails conveying schedule for AC to be sent to AC hopefuls, I agree as that would go a long way in calming lots of nerves.HCM would have their hands full in 2018.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Iamabraham(m): 11:20am On Nov 15, 2017
Good morning everyone. We're presently having our tea break. The lectures are progressing, 4 down, 31 to go. We'll soon be having our elections. Electoral committee already constituted. The facilitators are top-notched.

Some guys (from the jan08 batch) joined this morning. They received invite yesterday. This, I believe, is to 'fill in the gap' for those that weren't around. So, I believe FBN is organized and have a plan in place for everyone (the AC awaitees inclusive).

Got to go now. With love from us all @ the FS.

8 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 3:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
Thank you for squeezing out time to give us updates. We really appreciate you for fulfilling your promise,gracias!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 3:47pm On Nov 15, 2017
Thanks Mayorchelsea and Iamabraham for your kind comments especially for the AC awaitees.

I believe,without any doubt in my mind, that FBN have the capacity to run all these activities concurrently.They have the financial muscle to do it if they want,somebody mentioned here in one of the previous posts that FBN can absorb all if they want to,that is true.

FBN,the largest financial powerhouse in Nigeria with presence all over the world,and have been around for over 100years.
The bank with total asset in access of N3 trillion,no bank in Nigeria have that record,the one stop shop for all your financial transactions in Nigeria.Truly the first.

FBN HCM/HRs viewing this post,we are counting on you guys,to as a matter of utmost urgency, quickly do something for the AC awaitees,to relief tension.Equally remember too that the year is coming to an end,let this be our end of year gift.

The TS guys have been given their end of year gifts by inviting them to the TS(i.e First Academy).

Kindly let the AC awaitees have theirs too.

We await patiently your kind response.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Smartleo07: 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2017
ephpremvl:
Thanks Mayorchelsea and Iamabraham for your kind comments especially for the AC awaitees.

I believe,without any doubt in my mind, that FBN have the capacity to run all these activities concurrently.They have the financial muscle to do it if they want,somebody mentioned here in one of the previous posts that FBN can absorb all if they want to,that is true.

FBN,the largest financial powerhouse in Nigeria with presence all over the world,and have been around for over 100years.
The bank with total asset in access of N3 trillion,no bank in Nigeria have that record,the one stop shop for all your financial transactions in Nigeria.Truly the first.

FBN HCM/HRs viewing this post,we are counting on you guys,to as a matter of utmost urgency, quickly do something for the AC awaitees,to relief tension.Equally remember too that the year is coming to an end,let this be our end of year gift.

The TS guys have been given their end of year gifts by inviting them to the TS(i.e First Academy).

Kindly let the AC awaitees have theirs too.

We await patiently your kind response.

You go fear "washing" and "setting"! grin Anyways, thumbs up

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dyduds(m): 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
cloud9usher:

grin

This sounds like, my lord!! I am innocent, I will never kill a man with this holy hands, although the last time I killed a teenager I made sure I wore gloves, rubber one in fact....

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Scented(f): 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2017
cloud9usher:

grin

Cloud9usher I doff my hat for your crisp and succinct play of words, all coming out in the right context and not out of place. Being a lover of words myself I just upgraded my vocabulary from your comment.

I hope you have a good diction as well? Listening to a man with some eloquent diction and robust vocabulary makes me weak to the knells, butterflies in my stomach, Lol, silly me. Talk about coming home from a stressful day at work and meeting such a man talk to you is every ladies' dream. Don't mind my rhetoric though, I'm just 'freestyling' here.

Now to the issue at hand, Iganmu is going fine so far, but I know the stress is coming, my former job was a learn on the job thing so this is my first time being in a training school, I'm just saying to myself things would go smoothly, and I hope so.

The food here is great! Should I say that again? THE FOOD IS GREAT!!!

I thought the guys who made it to Iganmu would be so serious minded, but its just day 3 and these dudes are already directly or indirectly 'toasting' girls like we came for Big brother Africa show or something, smiley Lol. Its fun here at the moment though. Making friends and all.

More updates as things unfold.

11 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by juddexy2(m): 4:32am On Nov 16, 2017
Scented:

Cloud9usher I doff my hat for your crisp and succinct play of words, all coming out in the right context and not out of place. Being a lover of words myself I just upgraded my vocabulary from your comment.

I hope you have a good diction as well? Listening to a man with some eloquent diction and robust vocabulary makes me weak to the knells, butterflies in my stomach, Lol, silly me. Talk about coming home from a stressful day at work and meeting such a man talk to you is every ladies' dream. Don't mind my rhetoric though, I'm just 'freestyling' here.

Now to the issue at hand, Iganmu is going fine so far, but I know the stress is coming, my former job was a learn on the job thing so this is my first time being in a training school, I'm just saying to myself things would go smoothly, and I hope so.

I thought the guys who made it to Iganmu would be so serious minded, but its just day 3 and these dudes are already directly or indirectly 'toasting' girls like we came for Big brother Africa show or something, smiley Lol. Its fun here at the moment though. Making friends and all.

scented, you just went on low key after the AC. If you were to be a guy, you for dey use all these lines gather them babes..lol enjoy the fun now. Any likely date next year you guys would be rounding off?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by RAY12345(m): 4:48am On Nov 16, 2017
Scented:

@bold, No time to check time. Lolxx

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.