Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (189) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (809199 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by buske(m): 1:38pm On Apr 22, 2018
moemindz:
I was notified that I was successful in the aptitude test for the FIRST BANK GT PROGRAMME

I also received mails notifying me that I would be invited for assessment centre, and I should exercise patience.

But till now, i have not been invited for assessment centre...

I called the contact number provided in the mail SEVERALLY... i also sent SEVERAL emails quoting the initial notification of success in the test, and other mails I received from them. But I got no reply and no tangible information was given me.

I still wonder what happened FIRST BANK

Did you check your spam folders?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by eagledan: 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
/
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sadewodu(m): 4:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
What shud one take to TS?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Misspels: 10:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
Yes I havent gotten a mail either. I hope we do this week
Miyo190:
Hello guys, Are there others like me that did documentation and medicals last week in Lagos but but haven't gotten mail for TS. What is really going on with self undecided
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by nneyo21: 3:13am On Apr 23, 2018
4oyrsExperience:
Now listen to me everyone,

We are still sending the mails so if you havent gotten. Dont panick ok!

You guys are not even upto the number we need, so there is room for all.

And guess what: expect a salary review before the end of the year.

Firstbank is rebranding
Firstbank is moving on up to the number one spot..

Congrats to all that got the training school mail. Any hope for people still awaiting AC successmail, especially those DAT had deir AC dis year feb

Decision for 2nd may and not 15th maywas taken due to the urgency.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by nneyo21: 3:20am On Apr 23, 2018
4oyrsExperience:

Firstbank is rebranding

Congrats to all that got the training school mail.

Any hope for those still expecting AC success mail, especially those that had AC dis year february

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by adeinfinit(m): 7:12am On Apr 23, 2018
saqo:

Yes, I have. I printed it, signed it, scan it and sent it to the designated mail.
Just to be clear please. U sent it to the email we received the invitation from or is there a special designated email address?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 7:16am On Apr 23, 2018
Baba God,our eyes are on you to get our mails today.
Enugu,Abuja guys how far? have any gotten TS mail?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by saqo(m): 10:15am On Apr 23, 2018
adeinfinit:

Just to be clear please. U sent it to the email we received the invitation from or is there a special designated email address?
I just received a response from them now that we are to print the Acceptance of Offer, sign it and submit the hard copy on resumption at the Training School. Soft copy is not allowed. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Igwepaschal: 10:17am On Apr 23, 2018
A mail was sent this morning stating that the acceptance form should be printed and submitted on resumption and not a soft copy

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by adeinfinit(m): 10:50am On Apr 23, 2018
saqo:

I just received a response from them now that we are to print the Acceptance of Offer, sign it and submit the hard copy on resumption at the Training School. Soft copy is not allowed. Thanks
I received same too. Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chudionu58(f): 10:54am On Apr 23, 2018
adeinfinit:
Lagos/Ibadan??
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jasmine2013(f): 11:06am On Apr 23, 2018
Good morning guys. please, is there a number to call for enquires? Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by luvility(m): 11:26am On Apr 23, 2018
adeinfinit:

when was ur documentation and was it in Lagos
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2018
sorzy1:
Hello, don't you think the training can take place simultaneously at different locations just like the assessment centre? I just have this feeling that all of us won't be sent to Lagos TS, some might do their own in their regions for example those in the north doing theirs in Kano or somewhere in the North while those in the southern part (east, west and south) doing theirs in Lagos. just my thought sha.

2sorzy1,this your feeling MIGHT be true,since the last AC was not all done in Lagos,it is also possible that the TS may not all hold in Lagos.It is possible FBN MIGHT be considering other locations.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2018
4oyrsExperience:

Firstbank is rebranding

Congrats to all that got the training school mail.

Any update?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
ephpremvl:

2sorzy1,this your feeling MIGHT be true,since the last AC was not all done in Lagos,it is also possible that the TS may not all hold in Lagos.It is possible FBN MIGHT be considering other locations.

I had same feeling from outset after the last AC.
Let's hope for the best.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by philvirus: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Does anyone have numbers for enquiries?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by adeinfinit(m): 12:43pm On Apr 23, 2018
chudionu58:
Lagos/Ibadan??
Lagos
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fayte: 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
This has been my thoughts since Friday. Special batch...

ephpremvl:

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by nlanded: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
With what you guys are speculating about they sending us to other TS locations other than Lagos, this FBN should not play with me o, I want that Lagos training school o, I have already dreamt about how I would swim in that their fine pool to unwind during weekends, this people just wanna spoil my plans? angry

But please, half bread is better than buns as they say, even if na village location training school just bring it already, I can't wait any longer please, I will take it embarassed

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by adeinfinit(m): 1:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
luvility:

when was ur documentation and was it in Lagos

April 11th in Lagos
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by solonazzy: 2:40pm On Apr 23, 2018
adeinfinit:

April 11th in Lagos
looks as if al that has gotten ts mail did dr documentation 11th......would like to kno if dis isnt all true
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by monodafirst: 2:54pm On Apr 23, 2018
it seems true because I did mine on the 12th in Lagos...anyways, no need to panic...God will see us through.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by SummationO(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2018
solonazzy:
looks as if al that has gotten ts mail did dr documentation 11th......would like to kno if dis isnt all true

It's not true because not all that did their documentation on the 11th have received mail for TS
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by solonazzy: 3:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
SummationO:

It's not true because not all that did their documentation on the 11th have received mail for TS
ok..i was just trying to confirm if all that got did theirs on the 11th
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Xandrose(m): 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
Has anybody from abuja gotten an invite to Training School?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by 4oyrsExperience(m): 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
Pls kindly disregard.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 23, 2018
4oyrsExperience:
Pls kindly disregard.
Disregard what exactly??
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
4oyrsExperience:
Pls kindly disregard.
I noticed that.
Thanks.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
4oyrsExperience:
Pls kindly disregard.
I noticed that.
Thanks.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by todyms: 6:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
Instead of allowing BP to rise, HCMD or those in charge can just hint us on what's going on, just like HCP people kept sending us chill pill mails to give us assurance, a few lines of "You have been offered admission to TS following successful documentation. Please be patient with us as we try to schedule you for a resumption date" would save this thread from many BP-inclined comments. As Nigerians, many of us strongly believe the "Anything Can Happen" syndrome and this is the major cause for unrest. I understand that they're really putting in a lot of work, no doubt but some of us are now jobless (due to resignation in prep for TS). Some of those we started the process with will soon be marking 1 year in office while we are still here hoping and chilling...
Just saying... I'm still waiting and strongly hoping things will be clear latest Wednesday... Best regards.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.