Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (809137 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by saqo(m): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2018
4oyrsExperience:
Pls kindly disregard.
OK, noted. Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by effwhy(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
todyms:
Instead of allowing BP to rise, HCMD or those in charge can just hint us on what's going on, just like HCP people kept sending us chill pill mails to give us assurance, a few lines of "You have been offered admission to TS following successful documentation. Please be patient with us as we try to schedule you for a resumption date" would save this thread from many BP-inclined comments. As Nigerians, many of us strongly believe the "Anything Can Happen" syndrome and this is the major cause for unrest. I understand that they're really putting in a lot of work, no doubt but some of us are now jobless (due to resignation in prep for TS). Some of those we started the process with will soon be marking 1 year in office while we are still here hoping and chilling...
Just saying... I'm still waiting and strongly hoping things will be clear latest Wednesday... Best regards.

my man don vex o..FBN U better do something

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2018
andergirl:

Disregard what exactly??

@40yrsexperience please answer this question.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
4oyrsExperience:
Pls kindly disregard.

Oga,40yrsExperience,please kindly what are we disregarding here,just like andergirl and others have asked?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2018
beshiman:

I noticed that.

Thanks.

Oga Beshiman,

Kindly and exactly what have u noticed? Why all this coded messages.Please u guys should decode now and let us all know? are we not all in this together again?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2018
ephpremvl:

Oga Beshiman,

Kindly and exactly what have u noticed? Why all this coded messages.Please u guys should decode now and let us all know? are we not all in this together again?

They sent same mail (which has been sent earlier) for contact update. You remember that mail, right?
The one for documentation.

Thus, there is need to disregard it since the concerned applicants have done that earlier.

So, be calm my brother.

Thanks.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 7:58pm On Apr 23, 2018
beshiman:

They sent same mail (which has been sent earlier) for contact update. You remember that mail, right?
The one for documentation.

Thus, there is need to disregard it since the concerned applicants have done that earlier.

So, be calm my brother.

Thanks.
Oga Beshiman,thanks.
Your response is clear now.Oga 40yrsExperience, over to you,please kindly clarify your statement "please disregard".
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by todyms: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2018
my man don vex o..FBN U better do something[/quote]

� Haba, vex ke? No o. Who vex wan epp for this matter? I'm just trying to assuage the visibly tense mood here. Na wait we go wait, last last...

It's just not been an entirely pleasant experience always having to be on the waiting/chill pill batch since 2017... Na every stage of this recruitment exercise person dey get BP "explosion"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2018
todyms:

� Haba, vex ke? No o. Who vex wan epp for this matter? I'm just trying to assuage the visibly tense mood here. Na wait we go wait, last last...

It's just not been an entirely pleasant experience always having to be on the waiting/chill pill batch since 2017... Na every stage if this recruitment exercise person dey get BP "explosion"

Point of correction since 2016.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by todyms: 8:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
ephpremvl:

Point of correction since 2016.
True but technically, sebi na 2017 dem start to dey do AC na... All the same, it's not been a joke sir
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
todyms:

True but technically, sebi na 2017 dem start to dey do AC na... All the same, it's not been a joke sir
Oga todyms,
Have you forgotten the CBT of Dec 2016,its all part of the process.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by 4oyrsExperience(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Please note to kindly disregard the contact verification form mail sent today if you have previously completed the form.
Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by todyms: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2018
ephpremvl:

Oga todyms,
Have you forgotten the CBT of Dec 2016,its all part of the process.

Lol... How can I forget that?! I had even forgotten I wrote that CBT before the success mail came for that stage. It is well sir. "All is well that ends well" or something like that.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by todyms: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2018
4oyrsExperience:
Please note to kindly disregard the contact verification form mail sent today if you have previously completed the form.
Thanks

Oga, please should we expect more admission mails before May 2nd or we should just chill. Some of us have been refreshing our email apps since Friday like we are blinking our eyes... Lol...

Kudos to you.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
4oyrsExperience:
Thanks

Okay,our Oga,its clear now.
But my oga,seriously don't you think if you guys can at least tell us something about dates,it will go along way to assuage tension.For instance,your TS date is so and so date,this will among other things (1) reduce tension (2)Enable those already working to resign properly from their employer to avoid future consequences etc,etc.What is your take on this sir?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Divami: 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
This batch has truly been tried n tested, no doubt.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Divami:

Oga Divami,how? how have we been tried and tested? please clarify.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by todyms: 8:31pm On Apr 23, 2018
Divami:

In fact, FBN could have just called this batch to do documentation and medicals then automatic employment letter straight. They should just post us to Customer Service unit because with this level of patience and self-control we've exhibited, nothing and no one can get us ruffled again.

(Just kidding)

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2018
todyms:

In fact, FBN could have just called this batch to do documentation and medicals then automatic employment letter straight. They should just post us to Customer Service unit because with this level of patience and self-control we've exhibited, nothing and no one can get us ruffled again.

(Just kidding)

If that is What Divami means(even though he does not want to respond),then he is on point.CBT DEC 2016,AC Feb 16,2018(After one whole year),it is well.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by effwhy(m): 8:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
todyms:

(Just kidding)

you made me laugh...Customer Service Unit at that...just to show FBN our level of endurance..They really need to run another medicals.. cos BP is now 250/562...dont mind me..what do i know in medicine and sugery grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Divami: 9:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
ephpremvl:

If that is What Divami means(even though he does not want to respond),then he is on point.CBT DEC 2016,AC Feb 16,2018(After one whole year),it is well.
) Lol...that is what I mean.
Besides u shld take it easy. People can respond only when they come online.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 9:20pm On Apr 23, 2018
Divami:
) Lol...that is what I mean.
Besides u shld take it easy. People can respond only when they come online.

Okay,bros Divami.It is well.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prela(f): 10:12pm On Apr 23, 2018
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mijestic: 10:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
4oyrsExperience:
Thanks
I dont understand. Are you a candidate or HR officer cos I see you are now speaking on behalf of the bank already after starting up as an applicant.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by luvility(m): 11:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
adeinfinit:

April 11th in Lagos

did mine the following day, a friend I met at the medical centre did on 11th too and has received a mail for TS...

one need to know their plan, I have exam to write in May and trying to see of it won't flash

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by luvility(m): 11:56pm On Apr 23, 2018
monodafirst:
it seems true because I did mine on the 12th in Lagos...anyways, no need to panic...God will see us through.

have u received mail for TS??
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by solonazzy: 12:14am On Apr 24, 2018
luvility:

did mine the following day, a friend I met at the medical centre did on 11th too and has received a mail for TS...

one need to know their plan, I have exam to write in May and trying to see of it won't flash
ve u received ts mail?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by monodafirst: 1:30am On Apr 24, 2018
todyms:

Oga, please should we expect more admission mails before May 2nd or we should just chill. Some of us have been refreshing our email apps since Friday like we are blinking our eyes... Lol...

Kudos to you.

lol...same here...i don check mail tire

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by monodafirst: 1:36am On Apr 24, 2018
luvility:

have u received mail for TS??

nope!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by SummationO(m): 2:31am On Apr 24, 2018
mijestic:

I dont understand. Are you a candidate or HR officer cos I see you are now speaking on behalf of the bank already after starting up as an applicant.

Some are experienced on nairaland

He got one thing right (only one) and most people here already referring to him as FBN HR. Laughable

Person wey b say we de follow resume TS on 2nd o

If you know, you know
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 5:12am On Apr 24, 2018
SummationO:

He got one thing right (only one) and most people here already referring to him as FBN HR. Laughable

If you know, you know
grin grin grin
Abi? Was thinking the same thing too,or probably he was pretending to be one of us from the start.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by luvility(m): 7:43am On Apr 24, 2018
SummationO:

If you know, you know
grin grin grin

what won't be see in Nigeria...
seems he is a job seeker just like every one of us... having gone through his profile

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.