Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (809609 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by izmercy(m): 7:54am On Jul 01, 2017
monday 10th 1pm
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by phoenix0100: 9:54am On Jul 01, 2017
chudionu58:
Enugu... nothing yet

Relax it'd come.... I also wrote in enugu....
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chudionu58(f): 10:38am On Jul 01, 2017
phoenix0100:

Relax it'd come.... I also wrote in enugu....
Have you being invited?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Asour: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2017
Hello, everyone.
just hoping someone could clarify any of these as I read some comments here that are somewhat unclear.

Thanks in view.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Ayo12345(m): 10:49am On Jul 01, 2017
Abeg who never get AC invite like me?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by KceeV(m): 10:59am On Jul 01, 2017
We're together smiley
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by multikolour(m): 11:18am On Jul 01, 2017
Ayo12345:
me. I wrote mine in Ibadan but yet to receive AC invite.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 12:58pm On Jul 01, 2017
Ayo12345:

Í never get o
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by moemindz: 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2017
No schedule yet...
wetin dey happen naa
no be people son Don receive invite for 17th soo?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cheks123: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2017
moemindz:
No schedule yet...

wetin dey happen naa

I guess they are calling people in alphabetical order. What is the first later of ur surname. Mine is U and they have not called me.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jmanity: 1:30pm On Jul 01, 2017
Asour:
Hello, everyone. Please do those who wrote the test but have not been called still stand a chance of being called up ?
that is, is the call for the AC being made in batches ?
Are there individuals who were not sent success mails for the test earlier on but who have now been sent ?
just hoping someone could clarify any of these as I read some comments here that are somewhat unclear.

Thanks in view.

If by now you have not gotten a mail saying you shouldn't panic, I think it's best for you to move on.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Ayo12345(m): 1:31pm On Jul 01, 2017
cheks123:

I guess they are calling people in alphabetical order. What is the first later of ur surname. Mine is U and they have not called me.
I doubt that! Surname starts with A
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mrcarbanion: 1:54pm On Jul 01, 2017
moemindz:
No schedule yet...

wetin dey happen naa

We're together,still no Panic
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2017
Honest truth about first bank logical and numerical reasoning: when u finish, u will not smile grin

6 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fasty: 2:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
DanXplore:
Honest truth about first bank logical and numerical reasoning: one u finish, u will not smile grin

you mean both logical and numerical reasoning no be kid mattas

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 01, 2017
fasty:

you mean both logical and numerical reasoning no be kid mattas
It is not difficult per se, just write am first...

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 3:03pm On Jul 01, 2017
cheks123:

I doubt if that's true because mine starts with 'A', though I am so calm.
Let's be hopeful for 22nd July, 2017...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Adedayobusayo12(f): 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2017
No, mine is starting with A and av just been called today. Relax, they said they will and they will
cheks123:

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Adedayobusayo12(f): 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2017
Mee too o 15th, 7a:m.
noceedy4real:
Just got an invite..
Slated for the 15th July test
7am...everyone will surely get invitation
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Roy11: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2017
Monday 17th... 1.30pm...
Just got an invite... Who is with me?

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Harbeesorlah: 7:45pm On Jul 01, 2017
Adedayobusayo12:
Mee too o 15th, 7a:m.
Me too o
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by phoenix0100: 10:32pm On Jul 01, 2017
chudionu58:
Have you being invited?

Yeah last week... But before then na so i de worry.... So far you got the first mail...just chill and Jack GMAT

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chudionu58(f): 2:16am On Jul 02, 2017
phoenix0100:

Yeah last week... But before then na so i de worry.... So far you got the first mail...just chill and Jack GMAT
Is it tougher than the aptitude test ?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by adelawry(m): 9:35am On Jul 02, 2017
I don't know what a World Class Assessment Centre looks like but I think FBN is putting up one. Have participated in other AC like that of NSE so was expecting sth close, to be honest it's no match at all.
Their organization is highly commendable considering the number of participants all over the nation. Kudos to the FBN Recruitment team and HCP.

For those who are yet to participate, according to the head of Talent Hunt for FBN, assessment of participants will be holistic, don't be down if you think you may not have done well in any of the sections. Just move on and make sure you put in your best in the next, in other words don't let your perceived flop in a section impacts on another. It was stated that all events are mutually exclusive.

For the Numerical test, you're likely to find some almost impossible to solve questions considering the time and without calculator. On the other hand there are questions you'd be able to solve mentally. Don't waste your time doing the impossible, approximation won't even help as options maybe very very close. As for the logical reasoning, there could be some easy to figure out logic down the line don't try to waste too much on some difficult logic. My opinion.

Other section has been talked about by other participants.
Lest I forget, for those who are taking the advise of leading the group in the group discussion task. It's may not work for all, just go with the flow. The 'bebeto' in my group ended up shooting himself in the head. It could be an advantage or a disadvantage. Just make sure you make good points, be audible and let your contribution be felt. Then you'll feel fulfilled even if you don't see your score.

Wish you all good luck.

Cheers!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by shegzy4luv(m): 10:10am On Jul 02, 2017
adelawry:
I don't know what a World Class Assessment Centre looks like but I think FBN is putting up one. Have participated in other AC like that of NSE so was expecting sth close, to be honest it's no match at all.
Their organization is highly commendable considering the number of participants all over the nation. Kudos to the FBN Recruitment team and HCP.

For those who are yet to participate, according to the head of Talent Hunt for FBN, assessment of participants will be holistic, don't be down if you think you may not have done well in any of the sections. Just move on and make sure you put in your best in the next, in other words don't let your perceived flop in a section impacts on another. It was stated that all events are mutually exclusive.

For the Numerical test, you're likely to find some almost impossible to solve questions considering the time and without calculator. On the other hand there are questions you'd be able to solve mentally. Don't waste your time doing the impossible, approximation won't even help as options maybe very very close. As for the logical reasoning, there could be some easy to figure out logic down the line don't try to waste too much on some difficult logic. My opinion.

Other section has been talked about by other participants.
Lest I forget, for those who are taking the advise of leading the group in the group discussion task. It's may not work for all, just go with the flow. The 'bebeto' in my group ended up shooting himself in the head. It could be an advantage or a disadvantage. Just make sure you make good points, be audible and let your contribution be felt. Then you'll feel fulfilled even if you don't see your score.

Wish you all good luck.

Cheers!

Lolz@ Bolded, It is not a must to lead the group, Bebeto of my group also fumble, he did not think deeply of what to say before taking the lead,thereby putting himself in a state of confusion.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nchabuomo: 10:57am On Jul 02, 2017
This group leading stuff can't be overflogged in my group it seemed as if three people were now fighting. If it wasn't an interview I might have laughed.
One was forming retentive memory and called the other a name. The girl retorted that's not my name.
I think focusing on making salient points is very important. If you are not audible they would tell you guys to speak up.
HCP organization is really top notch.
If not yet scheduled and you are uncomfortable please call HCP up, they would clarify things for you. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Joyintwos(m): 11:34am On Jul 02, 2017
HCP & FBN should really be commended, the AC is well structured, organised and coordinated.

For those that haven't done theirs, the bedrock is CONFIDENCE & TIME MANAGEMENT. I noticed something about the carrier inventory, some of the questions were repeated with some rephrasing and restructuring, so answer them carefully so that your answers won't be contradictory. Success.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dyduds(m): 12:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Joyintwos:
HCP & FBN should really be commended, the AC is well structured, organised and coordinated.

For those that haven't done theirs, the bedrock IS CONFIDENCE & TIME MANAGEMENT. I noticed something about the carrier inventory, some of the questions were repeated with some rephrasing and restructuring, so answer them carefully so that your answers won't be contradictory. Success.

Thanks , what do you mean by carrier inventory. Are there charts, tables etc in the numerical aspects
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Joyintwos(m): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
dyduds:

Thanks , what do you mean by carrier inventory.
Questions that are true or false in nature which are used to understand your working style.
Are there charts, tables etc in the numerical aspects
Yes. As someone earlier said, don't waste time (which you don't actually have) trying to solve a particular question, although mathematical ability differs.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Nchabuomo:
This group leading stuff can't be overflogged in my group it seemed as if three people were now fighting. If it wasn't an interview I might have laughed.
One was forming retentive memory and called the other a name. The girl retorted that's not my name.
I think focusing on making salient points is very important. If you are not audible they would tell you guys to speak up.
HCP organization is really top notch.
If not yet scheduled and you are uncomfortable please call HCP up, they would clarify things for you. Cheers
I thought I was the only one that had a bebeto in my group o,the girl was so annoying,practically shutting everybody down,I felt like giving her a punch,if someone says something,she would reply with a no,that's not it,the whole group attacked her back codedly,for those about going,if una like go there dey form boss,u go just reduce your chances,its not a must to lead,just be audibly and be a team,they want to know if u can work in a team not if u can lead a team.Period

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nchabuomo: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2017
andergirl:

I thought I was the only one that had a bebeto in my group o,the girl was so annoying,practically shutting everybody down,I felt like giving her a punch,if someone says something,she would reply with a no,that's not it,the whole group attacked her back codedly,for those about going,if una like go there dey form boss,u go just reduce your chances,its not a must to lead,just be audibly and be a team,they want to know if u can work in a team not if u can lead a team.Period
Honestly that's the point!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Dignitas: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2017
chudionu58:
Enugu... nothing yet

I wrote in Enugu. Have gone for AC.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.