Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (96) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (808226 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Mush: 10:10pm On Jun 26, 2017
Quick one guys, where they particular about printing out the email invitation or can the soft copy suffice?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jpmoriarti(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
Also attending AC tomorrow. May God help us all.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
This week's edition of our mock AC for FBN holds on Thursday as detailed below.

Jarus:
INTRODUCING FIRST BANK MOCK ASSESSMENT CENTER

By JarusHub Career Consulting
(www.jarushub.com)

JarusHub, Nigeria's most authoritative career resources center, is organizing MOCK assessment center for candidates for the forthcoming First Bank assessment center.

JarusHub banks on its wide network and experience to coach candidates on interviews and assessment centers. We have coached over 200 candidates for the recruitment processes of top companies like PwC, KPMG, Shell Nigeria, Shell Germany, World Bank, NLNG, NNPC, GTB, Oando, Meristem etc and our success rate has been upward 90%.

See past Mock ACs we organized:

Shell (https://www.nairaland.com/2714408/apply-2015-2016-shell-petroleum/71#45234854),
KPMG (https://www.nairaland.com/2097634/kpmg-graduate-trainee-aptitude-test/66#43064940)
NLNG (https://www.nairaland.com/1495870/2013-nigeria-liquified-natural-gas/126#34148257)
PWC: (https://www.nairaland.com/3583841/pwc-nigeria-graduate-recruitment-2017/65#55498778)

The forthcoming First Bank Mock AC will cover:

1, Mock group study, where you will be divided into groups and made to discuss topics as you would do in real First Bank assessment
2, Mock interviews - where you will be interviewed one by one
3, Mock presentation - You will be made to present as though it's real life First Bank presentation.

Feedback will be provided on areas you need improvement on. Tips on dealing with each of these AC will also be shared with you.We have done this for many top recruitments in the past and most of the candidates that attended our mock AC passed.

The coaches are highly experienced in corporate Nigeria.

Benefits of attending this mock AC

1, Best form of preparation with feedback on your performance and coaching on improvement. Practice boosts yoru confidence.
2, Getting to meet and familiarizing yourself with other candidates who may end up in your group at the real AC in First Bank

VENUE
JarusHub OFFICE
60 Moleye Street, off Herbert Macaulay Street (Behind Total Filling Station), Alagomeji, Yaba, Lagos

FEE
This is a rigorous 2 hour session and our fee is N5,000 only. This service goes for as much as $700 (N210,000) in other countries e.g http://300financegurus.com/coaching-page/

DATES
The mock AC will hold in batches as follows:

Batch 1: Thursday, June 15 (3-6pm)
Batch 2: Thursday, June 22 (3-6pm)
Batch 3: Thursday, July 29 (3 -6pm)
Batch 4: Thursday, July 6 (3-6pm)

To register, send an sms to 07036442913 stating your batch of preference.

JarusHub
Nigeria's #1 Career Resources center

NOTE: If we get up to 15 candidates in Abuja, we can come to Abuja for another session.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by adelawry(m): 12:03am On Jun 27, 2017
Mush:
I was about to say, it seems peeps are tired of sharing their AC experience. I've got mine tomorrow by 1.30pm and I'm very anxious..lol
Sunday you mean? or Monday?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by lacoste7: 6:00am On Jun 27, 2017
Mush:
Quick one guys, where they particular about printing out the email invitation or can the soft copy suffice?

Nahh! Soft copy can be used
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by encryptor: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2017
Hello, peeps
I just arrived first academy.....i can tell already that this will indeed be a great place to be.... wink smiley smiley smiley

6 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by oyeyipow(m): 7:16am On Jun 27, 2017
Jarus:

Hello guys, if you would be in Abuja, please let's know. I'm interested.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Lovedetector1(m): 7:45am On Jun 27, 2017
topeontop:
Haven't gotten an invite for AC yet, anyone with me ?
Me too ooo, I wrote mine @ Enugu. Planning to call them tomorrow to know whats sup....
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by solonazzy: 7:47am On Jun 27, 2017
Loboski:

Seriously?
yep....anyone wiv me??..maybe i need to put a call to dem to b sure
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Loboski: 8:07am On Jun 27, 2017
solonazzy:
yep....anyone wiv me??..maybe i need to put a call to dem to b sure

Please do... I do hope it's an error
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by fasty: 8:13am On Jun 27, 2017
WHALEY7:
Best of luck bro

All the tips I received here on NL were so helpful. Tomorrow I go narrate all the happenings. It was a great experience, the process was thorough organised and engaging.
Best of luck fellow candidates.

nice one

any further tips bout the processes and expected interview direct and analytical questions being asked...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
oyeyipow:

Hello guys, if you would be in Abuja, please let's know. I'm interested.

Only you for now. If we get up to 12, we can come.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Zantaclaz: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2017
Jarus:

Honestly I understand that you're trying to run your business; however, you should also bear it in mind that your target market comprises mainly jobless graduates who have no source of income. To this note, I urge that you assist them the little way you can without requesting monetary compensation from them.
Thanks smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 27, 2017
Mush:

Pls o.....dey were very particular abt printing out d email invite o.....sme1 had dat issue...dey sent him out 2 go nd print it nd dat was only wen he was allowed 2 participate in d assessment
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 27, 2017
Zantaclaz:

Honestly I understand that you're trying to run your business; however, you should also bear it in mind that your target market comprises mainly jobless graduates who have no source of income. To this note, I urge that you assist them the little way you can without requesting monetary compensation from them.
Thanks smiley

Unfortunately, our staff will not accept free service, they will demand salary at the end of the month.

NEPA will not give us light to run the mock AC for free.

Filling stations will not give us free fuel to power the venue of the mock AC.

The assessors will not get free ride to our office for the mock AC.

And we have free resources on our website, jarushub.com, on interview and AC preparation.

But this extra mile of putting the candidates in our office and stopping our every other activity to coach them could never have come for free. It is never free in the UK, never free in the US, and other places this service is done, why do you want our own to be free?

Why would the core of anyone's business be free? Does a barbing salon give free haircut? Will they get free transport to their AC venue because they are unemployed?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by idee91: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2017
Zantaclaz:

Thanks smiley
He is not forcing anyone to do this training. Those that are interested would definitely contact him. Plus How would you expect him to render such service without compensation ?
We too like awoof undecided

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2017
Pls good ppl, what kinda questions are discussed in the group discussion section?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dyduds(m): 8:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
I found a 10$ crash course on cracking consulting cases on UDEMY. The contents would be helpful.

I sighted sample cases like profit maximization, market share and market size estimate. Anyone interested in teaming up with me to purchase this course should PM me .

We would share costs . I'll purchase and we share login details.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Chekyjustice(m): 6:54am On Jun 28, 2017
Good morning everyone. Hope we woke up well today?

Please, I think we should create a WhatsApp group for this thread. It will make for a faster connection and relation amongst us.

It's just a suggestion.
What do you guys think?

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by DieBuhari: 7:29am On Jun 28, 2017
Jarus:

Unfortunately, our staff will not accept free service, they will demand salary at the end of the month.

NEPA will not give us light to run the mock AC for free.

Filling stations will not give us free fuel to power the venue of the mock AC.

The assessors will not get free ride to our office for the mock AC.

And we have free resources on our website, jarushub.com, on interview and AC preparation.

But this extra mile of putting the candidates in our office and stopping our every other activity to coach them could never have come for free. It is never free in the UK, never free in the US, and other places this service is done, why do you want our own to be free?

Why would the core of anyone's business be free? Does a barbing salon give free haircut? Will they get free transport to their AC venue because they are unemployed?
I am in support of this your response to that guy, well put.
However, your claim of 90% success rate can never be true. Not when the companies have a set limit for the number of candidates they want to recruit.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by larteephat(f): 8:09am On Jun 28, 2017
Abumas99:
Palz,pls has anyone that wrote his or her text @ Anthony,Lagos receive Ac invite yet,because am yet to receive mine.Does it mean that they have not started inviting those that wrote in Lagos.

Same here, yet to receive too
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Folabimi(m): 8:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Just received my invitation, scheduled for sat 1, July.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by omotayo9177: 8:53am On Jun 28, 2017
Joyintwos:
Ibadan
I wld be going from Ibadan. I hope to leave very early on Saturday. What about you? When are you moving?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Ayo12345(m): 10:19am On Jun 28, 2017
Yet to get AC invite, 6weeks still ongoing. Let's see how it goes!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Joyintwos(m): 10:55am On Jun 28, 2017
omotayo9177:
I wld be going from Ibadan. I hope to leave very early on Saturday. What about you? When are you moving?
Same here, early Saturday.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sorzy1(m): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2017
Ayo12345:
Am with you.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sorzy1(m): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2017
Ayo12345:
I Am with you.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by saqo(m): 11:25am On Jun 28, 2017
Ayo12345:
Same here
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jpmoriarti(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2017
What I learnt yesterday from the AC is that one should try to take notes during the group discussion. Your notes will come handy when it is time to prepare your power point presentation and when it is time to write the essay. It will be difficult for you to remember everything that was discussed at the group if you hadn't written them down. You will end up wasting the time you don't have trying to think.

So prospective candidates for AC should take note of this. It will save you toons of time.

13 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sorzy1(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2017
jpmoriarti:
What I learnt yesterday from the AC is that one should try to take notes during the group discussion. Your notes will come handy when it is time to prepare your power point presentation and when it is time to write the essay. It will be difficult for you to remember everything that was discussed at the group if you hadn't written them down. You will end up wasting the time you don't have trying to think.

So prospective candidates for AC should take note of this. It will save you toons of time.
Are candidates allowed to come with a jotter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.