Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

How Buhari Still Sees Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Buhari Still Sees Tinubu (1803 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Buhari Still Working, Having Meetings In London – Kachikwu / Buhari Sees Tinubu And Akande Off In London After Their Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Buhari Still Sees Tinubu by realglobe: 9:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Why the noise about Tinubu today? Tinubu has already sold the south west to the north at this singular event and this is why Buhari will never take him or the south west seriously. Lets stop all this wailing for Tinubu who already sold himself and people to Buhari willfully..

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Still Sees Tinubu by Ejanla07: 9:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
you mean chief afonja

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari Still Sees Tinubu by realglobe: 9:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Calling on the Frogressives
Omenka, Modath, Sarrki, QuotaSystem, Clerverly, Fulanimafia, Aresa, GenBuhari, Fizznation, Abagworo, BiafraudExposed, Hungerbad, Oduastates

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Still Sees Tinubu by Ejanla07: 10:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
realglobe:
Calling on the Frogressives
Omenka, Modath, Sarrki, QuotaSystem, Clerverly, Fulanimafia, Aresa, GenBuhari, Fizznation, Abagworo, BiafraudExposed, Hungerbad, Oduastates

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Still Sees Tinubu by orimsamsam(m): 10:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Oga oooo. They are always the one opening useless threads. Will u pls leave tinubu and concentrate on ur region.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Still Sees Tinubu by truthonmission: 12:03am On Oct 25, 2016
Unbelievable! YOROBAM and slave mentality!

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Still Sees Tinubu by ImperialYoruba: 12:07am On Oct 25, 2016
truthonmission:

What should we call this, a meeting of peers?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Still Sees Tinubu by orimsamsam(m): 12:58am On Oct 25, 2016
truthonmission:
flattie's

2 Likes

Re: How Buhari Still Sees Tinubu by orimsamsam(m): 12:59am On Oct 25, 2016
ImperialYoruba:

What should we call this, a meeting of peers?
see has the Igbo man bow down dey dey receive instructions from his master

3 Likes

Re: How Buhari Still Sees Tinubu by DesChyko: 3:05am On Oct 25, 2016
Buhari Is the President. I don't see anything wrong in treating him with respect. That's how it should be.

The difference between a person refined by education (not civilization) is respect for those around his daily existence. For that I will always rate Jonathan above Buhari. His wife recently proved he had lost control over his bedroom affairs. undecided

1 Like

Re: How Buhari Still Sees Tinubu by Joephat(m): 3:40am On Oct 25, 2016
there has always been mistrust between the Hausas and the Yorubas.

that's why, you can see an Igbo man marrying an Hausa woman but you can hardly see a Yoruba man who is married to an Hausa woman.

from the onset I knew Buhari was just using the Dude and would never work with him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Buhari Still Sees Tinubu by AlphaCentaurii: 6:14am On Oct 25, 2016
Joephat:
there has always been mistrust between the Hausas and the Yorubas.

that's why, you can see an Igbo man marrying an Hausa woman but you can hardly see a Yoruba man who is married to an Hausa woman.

from the onset I knew Buhari was just using the Dude and would never work with him.

grin Wetin you wan gain from this lie now ehn, flattie?
Re: How Buhari Still Sees Tinubu by realglobe: 9:46am On Oct 25, 2016
DesChyko:
Buhari Is the President. I don't see anything wrong in treating him with respect. That's how it should be.

The difference between a person refined by education (not civilization) is respect for those around his daily existence. For that I will always rate Jonathan above Buhari. His wife recently proved he had lost control over his bedroom affairs. undecided
so this is how to treat someone with respect? lol
Re: How Buhari Still Sees Tinubu by DabuIIIT: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2016
AlphaCentaurii:
grin Wetin you wan gain from this lie now ehn, flattie?
its a 'true',afonja grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How I Learnt To Speak Igbo. Why It Is The Best Languag-American Professor Writes / Nigeria: The Official Punching Bag Of The World / If You Could Choose To Have Dinner With Any Historical Figure, Who Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.