Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,221 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl (8574 Views)

Chidinma Anyaegbunam: I Am Not The 'Cucumber' Lesbian Girl – Ex Miss Unizik / "Cucumber Is My Husband" Lady Gets Emotional About The Cucumber. / The Cucumber And Other Popular Food Items Nigerian Ladies Have Sexualised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by MidasTouche01(m): 9:46am On Oct 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

cheesy cheesy

Baba na true na.. grin

Those daughters of Jezebel haff spoilt cucumber..

I dey tell u,

Cucumber, cucumber, cucumber...... never again in this life.

#IStandAgainstCucumber

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by jamalnation(m): 9:54am On Oct 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
What are the health benefits of eating cucumber ? embarassed

please jst stop abusing it.
#istandwithcucumber

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by Infomizer(m): 9:58am On Oct 25, 2016
talktonase:
The paupers stubbornness as you call it will be subtly maneuvered by the international community.When the got you by the jugular, there is nothing you can do but to concede.

You underestimate our hypocrisy and ignorance.
Let us wait and see sha!
Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by malaria(f): 10:27am On Oct 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
. It depends on the means of consumption

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by murphyibiam15(m): 10:47am On Oct 25, 2016
Young03:
this reminds me of a girl that died in unn last year because she was using cucumber and it broke inside her pussy
Lol....she didn't die....why not ask questions of what u don't know
She was immediately rushed to the hospital...meanwhile how can cucumber breaking inside her lead to her death?
Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by murphyibiam15(m): 10:48am On Oct 25, 2016
malaria:
. It depends on the means of consumption
Hahahahaaha.....nice answer....what's your own means of consumption
Hope is not in between yours legs grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by Young03(m): 10:49am On Oct 25, 2016
murphyibiam15:

Lol....she didn't die....why not ask questions of what u don't know
She was immediately rushed to the hospital...meanwhile how can cucumber breaking inside her lead to her death?

ask people that know more than u

she was rushed to medical center, she was asked to provide her parents before any medical attention,

she ran away...later died
Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by murphyibiam15(m): 10:53am On Oct 25, 2016
Young03:

ask people that know more than u

she was rushed to medical center, she was asked to provide her parents before any medical attention,

she ran away...later died
Lie lie.....how will u know what happened in unn when u are in edo state....I know u are from Nsukka but I schooled i unn and know about it.....she was later rushed outside the hospital after she absconded unn medical center
Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 25, 2016
Aswear Love Machine market no dey move again,na cucumber cheap pass,soon they will start selling cucumber in sex shops,God help us. Cucumber will soon be illegal in dis country,ppl will be smuggling it lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by Young03(m): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2016
murphyibiam15:

Lie lie.....how will u know what happened in unn when u are in edo state....I know u are from Nsukka but I schooled i unn and know about it.....she was later rushed outside the hospital after she absconded unn medical center

bros I know every part in unn more than u.

I only came to Benin January this year

I have lived in nsukka for 20yrs +
Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by UncutSk(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
Papikush:

A beauty queen was caught using cucumber on herself alongside practicing lesbianism with her friends. We are the cucumber activist. Understand?
where is the video gimme links now!!!
Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
UncutSk:
where is the video gimme links now!!!

No be megrin

Bro, Google it, you will get a redirection to the site you will be able to download

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by UncutSk(m): 1:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Papikush:

No be megrin

Bro, Google it, you will get a redirection to the site you will be able to download
what are the exact keywords I should use to search?
Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
UncutSk:
what are the exact keywords I should use to search?

Miss cucumber grin

OK, seriously.... Check it out

http://Gq234.com

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lolz
Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by prince985(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
nikkypearl:
u shld b specific because nowadays it can b eaten from diffrent parts of d body

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by Mortiple(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
Please add: Nigerian men (especially some chest-beating Nairalander boyz) should hide their faces in shame as Naija babes now prefer Cucumber to their machine guns. grin grin

Seriously, I wouldn't mind being that her cucumber at this time. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by ikombe: 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
nubian999:

Ewww now I wish I never asked undecided

Thank you for your input thou
grin

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by lloydmonarchy(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
O boy hahah if I wan buy cucumber na to send small piken oh,,
Its true what she did is not good, but she had just thought many people the use of cucumber, and now no more excuses, Weda I day see my period or not,
The guy be like I bought cucumber,
Then the ladies be like so u are not in the mood, ok, I don't have your time what I just need is use your hand and push this cucumber inside for me abeg and mind u stupid boy do am small small shocked
Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by bigybanty02(m): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
Dear CUCUMBER, WE just wana say sorry for all the stress these girls have brought upon you..

You were created to be just a lovely fruit until these daughters of EVE discovered you..

Our prayers are up for you in all your adventures..GOD be with you Cucumber..

#IStandWithCucumber##
cry
Hahhahahahaha !! Lwtmb ooooo ! Abeg no kill me 4 hia wich one cum be I stand wit cucumber again??
Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by charijee(f): 6:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Smellymouth:
Dear CUCUMBER, WE just wana say sorry for all the stress these girls have brought upon you..

You were created to be just a lovely fruit until these daughters of EVE discovered you..

#IStandWithCucumber##
cry
Wow! ....That's one big cucumber you've got there grin
Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by SmellingAnus(m): 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
As for me I no sabi eat cucumber except e dey for sallad...

On a lighter note..... Even guys wey dey suck puna well well too go dey talk say dem no go eat cucumber again undecided

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by chimerase2: 6:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
embarassed
Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by JeffreyJamez(m): 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

#IStandWithCucumber##
cry

I can't even look at cucumber with a straight face anymore embarassed

3 Likes

Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by chigoizie7(m): 8:34pm On Oct 25, 2016
In a saner climes, those girls will be collecting their prison robes by now.

14yrs is not 14 days.
Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by heybee72(m): 9:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Infomizer:
Dear cucumber girl,

Congratulations on making it to social media in the most unexpected manner possible.

You have given Nigerians something to talk about, a distraction from their present circumstances.

And the bloggers? They're still feasting on your tryst and they've gone for the jugular while at it.

With time, it'll pass. I give it till the end of next week. Sahara reporters will give them something else to talk about.

Until then, keep your head up!

Yes, a lot of people saw the video, and many will still see it. 'Few' will be disappointed.

But many...Many will secretly wish they felt what you felt. Others will wish they were the cucumber.

Others actually know what it feels like because they're also cucumber customers. Cucumbers in all variations (natural and artificial).

So don't mind what people say. Those that matter to you will still matter to you if they're worth 'mattering' to you.

Le/La Boo will still be Le/La Boo if s/he is worth being 'en-booed'

As for the rest, let them say. Na jealousy and hypocrisy go finish them. Hypo sef no fit wash away their sins.

It's just sad that the society is filled with the jealous and hypocritical. In another clime, things woulda been different.

But as long as their talk doesn't translate to debit alerts, let them say!

If you've got something to offer, all these won't matter with time. Methinks that's what you should focus on.

I just pity the fact that women might no longer wanna buy cucumbers in public again. That's bad for the sellers.

Other than this, live your life as you deem fit. It's your body.

Sincerely,
A cucumber owner.
Who made you The senate... Are u trying to say that it's legal to get involved in such acts? Cos all I read in his your post is encouraging lesbianism... God will put ish all the Gays in this country Ijn
Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by lilee2hot(f): 10:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
heybee72:

Who made you The senate... Are u trying to say that it's legal to get involved in such acts? Cos all I read in his your post is encouraging lesbianism... God will put ish all the Gays in this country Ijn

Oga Senator, Since you cannot get a joke and you are so bitter i recommend 2 spoons of honey 3 times daily...

#IStandwithcucumber grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by Infomizer(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
heybee72:

Dey there dey ask jamb question. I don talk my own and me no understand how e take dey scratch you for body. No be only 'put ish', na Patricia. Let God coman punish nao!
We really deserve the leaders we get! Hian!!! Just negodu!
Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by Infomizer(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
lilee2hot:

Oga Senator, Since you cannot get a joke and you are so bitter i recommend 2 spoons of honey 3 times daily...

#IStandwithcucumber grin grin grin

#TeamCucumber o! Let us cucumbate with as many cucumbers as possible!

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by SONofADAM(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2016
She might be a vegetarian....let this babe enjoy her cucumber biko wink

1 Like

Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by SalomonKane: 9:08am On Oct 26, 2016
hahn:
Let the hypocrisy begin! smiley
Hypocrisy? Well yeah. You can say that cos many are worse who hide do whatever.

But the real shame is not prosecuting this girl because she was 'shamed' when many others are being hunted like mere armed robbers.

Having political affiliation and playing on the sentiment of Nigerians works well for many.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An Open Letter To The Cucumber Girl by Raina80(f): 10:19am On Oct 29, 2016
talktonase:
The funny thing about this cucumber incident is that,its going to be an avenue for gay rights to be championed in this country. I will sit back and watch how the drama unfolds...
Championing gay rights via a cucumber? How

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Enjoying Night With My Wife" - Couple Has Gone Viral (photos) / God Na Guy Man O. Why Did He Create Women Like This? (photo) / Where Can I Find Girls Like This In Nigeria? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.